THE RITA - Shark Knifing 7" (SNSE075)

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Zeno Marx

Post by Zeno Marx » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Tony Stirner wrote:ahum ... you know where the REAL problem lies here ??? all these bigbrained intellectuals trying to outdo eachother in posting "intelligent" comments while having strong opinion on others that may not seem to intelligent by their standards ...
Yeah, the last things we need are intellect and the ability to articulate ideas. That's some inherently negative shit...I tell you. More featherbrained knuckledraggers are needed in every facet of life. Every single day, I look forward to working with them, sharing the roads with them, shopping next to them, reading their 6th grade newspapers, and sharing my hobbies with them. Their participation is a real gift to the rest of us.

Bipolar Fucking Joe

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 pm

I still like titties!

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Tony Stirner wrote:
Bipolar Fucking Joe wrote:Who the fuck are you?
i s'pose that one is directed at me ???

so sorry ; Tony Stirner , 24/7 fuck-up from the Netherlands , creating horrible noise is my speciality when not having to suffer thru some form of psychotherapy or rehab. ... been doin' this crap since early nineties , been actively releasing for only a few years now ... dutch noise best kept worst secret ... just done first live assault (1st of may) and got the taste now , plan on releasing more and more horrible noise and attacking lots of audience , 1st show as one half of Conjo Di Christo was bit tame due to me having to perform with recovering arm , was severely disjointed + broken only weeks before so........
oh dammit , sorry !!! looooooooong story !!! high as a fckn kite rite now and also not sure if this is the right place for a prolonged member introduction so sorry again... but at least it answers ya question a bit though i highly doubt if anyone cares :oops:
more on topic :
can't wait till i receive the thing because ofcourse would luv to experience and analyze the sounds as well and in case i don't like it at all (which is also a possibilty offcourse) I'll trade it with a fanboy (haha) or one of the contacts...
so sorry to stink up this thread again but felt personally attacked and just had to post ... been meaning to make account for a long time already but instead kept lurking ... untill now

peace !!!
you are cool...i like your attitude,fucking go off man,post more
im cool with being properly corrected or shown a better way
some people are not,some people are little...no big deal,walk over those people

ok i am actually going to listen to this 7" now!
Kiss Me

MKULTRA

Post by MKULTRA » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 am

Last edited by MKULTRA on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Obsolete Office Equipment

Post by Obsolete Office Equipment » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:56 am

hey tony ik heb hier nog een filmpje ergens van die afterparty toen in Breda.

alles goed?

Tony Stirner

Post by Tony Stirner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Obsolete Office Equipment wrote:hey tony ik heb hier nog een filmpje ergens van die afterparty toen in Breda.

alles goed?
aloha kameraad !!! moest jij niet in rehab ??? ... hahaha , had al zo'n vermoeden dat dat half jaar geen goed idee zou wezen :wink: you can't keep a good noise down !!! filmpje zou ik erg graag zien ja , woehaa , zal er wel mooi beroerd op staan , nouja ; een drol kan je niet oppoetsen zullen we maar zeggen :( zou 't mooi doen als bonusmateriaal op een toekomstige release ... nog steeds in voor een splitje in de nabije toekomst ? heb onlangs ook m'n eigen DIY-labeltje opgestart , 1e 2 releases zijn klaar ,

Tony Stirner

Post by Tony Stirner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Zeno Marx wrote:
Tony Stirner wrote:ahum ... you know where the REAL problem lies here ??? all these bigbrained intellectuals trying to outdo eachother in posting "intelligent" comments while having strong opinion on others that may not seem to intelligent by their standards ...
Yeah, the last things we need are intellect and the ability to articulate ideas. That's some inherently negative shit...I tell you. More featherbrained knuckledraggers are needed in every facet of life. Every single day, I look forward to working with them, sharing the roads with them, shopping next to them, reading their 6th grade newspapers, and sharing my hobbies with them. Their participation is a real gift to the rest of us.
my poor featherbrains hurt , it's almost too much for me :shock:
MKULTRA wrote:
Tony Stirner wrote:.. it's a 7" vinyl and looks great so even if it contained 2 long beerburps on side a and fieldrecordings of sharks (!) on side b, i would've bought the damn thing but thenagain , why am i defending myself ???
Quad Erat Demonstratum.

Here endeth the lesson.

thank you teacher , thou really art the greatest !!! hail mk !!! :oops:

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 pm

i listened to this and examined the package late last night...
the package is PERFECT...top notch,amazing (it shouldnt be amazing for a 7" to be amazing but it is,cheap fucks)...the package made me WANT TO LIKE THIS and i wasnt dissapointed,side A is very good...the vocal samples are the cherry or gloss coat that makes side A stand out and makes side A a good future classic noise track

side B did sound like the remains of side A...like whats left after a knife sharking or what have you,i turned it to 45 rpm half way through and it sounded good at both speeds,i would suggest playing side B at various speeds for a greater noise experience
play very loud for proper effect

if i would have paid for this i would not have felt cheated at all,good stuff and my FIRST THE RITA listening experience and it was a good thing,not near as dull as the phrase WALL NOISE brings to my feverish twisted mind

NICE WORK,GREAT JOB!

buy two of these to make bank on the second one in 5-10 years

ps it was near 4 am and many bowls of smoke when i listened to this,i may have missed a few things or inserted a few things while listening
my attention was in outerspace...side A held my attention for 5 minutes or so
Last edited by RUBBISH on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiss Me

Bipolar Fucking Joe

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

RUBBISH wrote:whats left after a knife sharking or what have you

:lol: .

Tony Stirner

Post by Tony Stirner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Cheers Rubbish !!!
at first I was thinking you was taking a piss as well but well eerrmmhh , thank you I suppose ?!
mutual...

dammit have day off tomorrow and approx. ounce of good stickey green stuff but no 7" yet ... :idea: luckily lots of other releases did arrive last couple of days so ... ya CDR on STS also included , will give that a spin and write tiny review in the proper section , no asskissing , just a featherbrained review of some new stuff that came in , especially for comrade Marx , whose namegiver was an equally big friend to my namegiver as comrade Marx is to me :lol:
ah well sorry , will try and quit the bitchin' now , may have a hard time doing so btw. as I'm a fucking bitch for real :twisted:

RUBBISH

Post by RUBBISH » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Tony Stirner wrote:Cheers Rubbish !!!
at first I was thinking you was taking a piss as well but well eerrmmhh , thank you I suppose ?!
mutual...

dammit have day off tomorrow and approx. ounce of good stickey green stuff but no 7" yet ... :idea: luckily lots of other releases did arrive last couple of days so ... ya CDR on STS also included , will give that a spin and write tiny review in the proper section , no asskissing , just a featherbrained review of some new stuff that came in , especially for comrade Marx , whose namegiver was an equally big friend to my namegiver as comrade Marx is to me :lol:
ah well sorry , will try and quit the bitchin' now , may have a hard time doing so btw. as I'm a fucking bitch for real :twisted:

i am serious...check my words on naomi to spot the difference
this was the popping of my THE RITA cherry,i just have never taken the time to listen to any THE RITA
i was expecting it to be good because of all the hype i have heard about them...hype is not a bad thing at all

so SNSE here in the states is getting my return trade for this?
whats your deal in this Mr Tony Stirner?

my return trade will go out tomorrow,the PO closes at around 4...WTF!
Kiss Me

Tony Stirner

Post by Tony Stirner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 pm

RUBBISH wrote:i am serious...check my words on naomi to spot the difference
this was the popping of my THE RITA cherry,i just have never taken the time to listen to any THE RITA
i was expecting it to be good because of all the hype i have heard about them...hype is not a bad thing at all

so SNSE here in the states is getting my return trade for this?
whats your deal in this Mr Tony Stirner?

my return trade will go out tomorrow,the PO closes at around 4...WTF!
will check in a bit comrade...

same over here , been listening to quite a bit of HNW lately and so when I noticed one of the originators having a (supposedly) nice 7" out , it immediately started to itch ... so when some $$$ came available I just paypalled the thingy , nothing no fanboy behaviour , possibly pretentious record-collecting behaviour , but fanboy ? no sireeeee !!! :wink:
no , sorry to have to admit I have no trade(s) with SNSE going on as they do have quite a few interesting looking (to say the least) releases on offer...

Ken Timber

Post by Ken Timber » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:01 pm

you guys have made me re-think how i write my promotional material.

http://www.noiseguide.com/board/viewtop ... 1302#51302
Don
www.oppositerecords.com

"in case you couldn't tell, i'm being sarcastic"
--homer simpson

grizzlor

Post by grizzlor » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 am

Zeno Marx wrote:Yeah, the last things we need are intellect and the ability to articulate ideas. That's some inherently negative shit...I tell you. More featherbrained knuckledraggers are needed in every facet of life. Every single day, I look forward to working with them, sharing the roads with them, shopping next to them, reading their 6th grade newspapers, and sharing my hobbies with them. Their participation is a real gift to the rest of us.
paypal'd

:D

on the other hand this is a new release thread...
from a decent label.(my opinion)
and a decent project.(again my opinion)
dialog and discussion is o.k.
cutting the non essential bullshit would be cool...

just courtesy.
IN BLACKEST DAY!
IN DARKEST NIGHT!
THE GRIZZLOR HUNTS TONIGHT...

gordon

Post by gordon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:11 am

so i listened to it. it's good. like other people have said.

next step: finding a turntable that will play at 16rpm. also writing some rants about PETA
G KP F TS Q