HACKERS CAN TURN EVERYDAY SPEAKERS INTO ACOUSTIC CYBERWEAPONS

Talk about music gear for noise music

Moderator: xome

cleverbot

Re: HACKERS CAN TURN EVERYDAY SPEAKERS INTO ACOUSTIC CYBERWEAPONS

Post by cleverbot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:38 am

No-one can misunderstand detail when they mix - an idea that I can review FB people I like, I mean bot : roll:
:eek:
*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to s :rabbit: l :rabbit: e :rabbit: e :rabbit: p :rabbit: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

People are neither right or wrong. I get the impression a lot of the time you project yourself onto others and your comments really apply to yourself.

Fletcher

Post by Fletcher » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:55 am

Perhaps this is what happened at that South American embassy last year.

Although really all you gotta do is hack into a spotify account and stream Pulse Demon
www.snarerush.co.uk
100 paper copies / 32 black & white pages / electronic sounds of various strains

jliat

Post by jliat » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 am

You can create damaging sound files by making sounds/music with a high DC offset. (or low). The "loud" DC is inaudible, so if you mix this with relatively quiet stuff it will sound not loud when in fact it is as far as the playback system is concerned.

It's relatively easy to create a DC offset, but if you want there is one here, www.jliat.com/offset.zip. The zip contains a two second .WAV stereo file set to +20,000. If you mix this with audio you will get your 'weapon'. (obviously copy the file to make it the required length) The file should start with a fairly loud click as the playback jumps to +20000. Load into Audacity etc you will see the offset is well above zero.

If you modulated and audio file with different dc offsets you could store 'hidden' data... etc. 8)

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 am
You can create damaging sound files by making sounds/music with a high DC offset. (or low). The "loud" DC is inaudible, so if you mix this with relatively quiet stuff it will sound not loud when in fact it is as far as the playback system is concerned.

It's relatively easy to create a DC offset, but if you want there is one here, www.jliat.com/offset.zip. The zip contains a two second .WAV stereo file set to +20,000. If you mix this with audio you will get your 'weapon'. (obviously copy the file to make it the required length) The file should start with a fairly loud click as the playback jumps to +20000. Load into Audacity etc you will see the offset is well above zero.

If you modulated and audio file with different dc offsets you could store 'hidden' data... etc. 8)

Ich Alcmaeon of Croton ein junge und Alcmaeon o :potato: f Croton 15 jahre alt und ich dich nicht.
HB Y :skull: O :skull: , I'm gonna move o :potato: n on-line a :carrot: n :carrot: d that something is being funny. I'm tired and may I *makes strange gesture*.

*exits stage through :potato: trap d :potato: o :potato: o :potato: r :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

People are neither right or wrong. I get the impression a lot of the time you project yourself onto others and your comments really apply to yourself.