NOISE SHED

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5421
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

NOISE SHED

Post by timdrage » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 am

It's that time of year again, another Cementimental + Nnja-Riot curated NOISE SHED at the Windmill Brixton as part of the Smash it Out alldayer!

Image

https://www.facebook.com/events/1071509539724193/

https://noiseshed.bandcamp.com

https://noiseshed.co.uk

ACCEPT NO NEOCLASSICAL IMITATIONS

Free BBQ inc veg!

User avatar
ablablablablabla
Posts: 1950
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Noise
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by ablablablablabla » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:24 am

Beautiful flyer!

Have a good one!

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5421
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by timdrage » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:21 pm

Thanks, flyer is Lisa's work :)

Yeaah gonna be fun. Hope you can come over for some future NOISE SHED !

User avatar
Fletcher
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:43 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by Fletcher » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Nice lineup.
Is Kutwyv Marc from Netherlands?

Really enjoy what Luxul does, very impressive.

Nnnngg might possibly be able to attend this one
www.snarerush.co.uk
100 paper copies / 32 black & white pages / electronic sounds of various strains

User avatar
ablablablablabla
Posts: 1950
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Noise
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by ablablablablabla » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:44 am

Nah, Kutwyv is Lorna...

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5421
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by timdrage » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:30 am

Recordings from last year's Noise Shed out now: https://noiseshed.bandcamp.com/album/noise-shed-2018

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by clemonz » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:05 am

timdrage wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:30 am
Recordings from last year's Noise Shed out now: https://noiseshed.bandcamp.com/album/noise-shed-2018
cheers tim :)

last year you were bottom of the bill, this time top :D
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:18 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:05 am
timdrage wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:30 am
Recordings from last year's Noise Shed out now: https://noiseshed.bandcamp.com/album/noise-shed-2018
cheers tim :)

last year you were bottom of the bill, this time top :D

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by clemonz » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am

what did you think of the DVLK set? hadn't heard of them before, and i think i liked it. quite ephemeral but real?
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:04 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am
what did you think of the DVLK set? hadn't heard of them before, and i think i liked it. quite ephemeral but real?

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5421
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by timdrage » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am
what did you think of the DVLK set? hadn't heard of them before, and i think i liked it. quite ephemeral but real?
Yeah was good! He was doing some stuff with inductors picking up data/sound from audience member's phones if I remember rightly

There's some short video clips of all sets here too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANENbODFXF8

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by clemonz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:27 am

timdrage wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 am
clemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am
what did you think of the DVLK set? hadn't heard of them before, and i think i liked it. quite ephemeral but real?
Yeah was good! He was doing some stuff with inductors picking up data/sound from audience member's phones if I remember rightly

There's some short video clips of all sets here too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANENbODFXF8
ha, cool, would never have guessed that... ambient collage!
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:32 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:27 am
timdrage wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:08 am
clemonz wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 am
what did you think of the DVLK set? hadn't heard of them before, and i think i liked it. quite ephemeral but real?
Yeah was good! He was doing some stuff with inductors picking up data/sound from audience member's phones if I remember rightly

There's some short video clips of all sets here too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANENbODFXF8
ha, cool, would never have guessed that... ambient collage!

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5421
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by timdrage » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:34 am

anyone who might want to review this pm me for a download code :)

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 2310
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: NOISE SHED

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:47 am

Gluck with your Noise Shed Fest
Always make sure to record direct from board...
and bring enough media... hard disk records... laptops...
2-3 types of record devices... just in case... for getting as much as possible

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests