NEW TROLL386 MIX

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
ablablablablabla
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Noise
Contact:

NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by ablablablablabla » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:33 am

https://mixcloud.com/TROLL386/

Harsh noise/euro dance

in the mix: KILLA BEES, HFSS, MIERDA PARA TODOS, MINISTRY, CALLING ALL REACTIVE AGENTS, MC REN, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, BURZUM, CRACKMORDAZ, TUPAC, CERAMIC HOBS, INIQUITY, EPMD, KRAFTWERK, SLAYER, TIGGY, ICE-T & SPICE GIRLS

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18026
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 am

ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:33 am
Harsh noise/euro dance
:D
shitcore 4 life
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52314
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:33 am
Harsh noise/euro dance
:D
shitcore 4 life

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's two things you've stated clearly in a decade of trolling. you agreed with god knows who that noise is meaningless (same) you think that conceptual poetry is the terminus of modernist poetry (i disagree)

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18026
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:55 am

that's probably the shittest music i've ever heard
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52314
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:15 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:55 am
that's probably the shittest music i've ever heard

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's two things you've stated clearly in a decade of trolling. you agreed with god knows who that noise is meaningless (same) you think that conceptual poetry is the terminus of modernist poetry (i disagree)

User avatar
ablablablablabla
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Noise
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by ablablablablabla » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:53 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:33 am
Harsh noise/euro dance
:D
shitcore 4 life
Well, actually.. I was only spinning one harsh noise cdr.. Strictly speaking.

I will do better next time.

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18026
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm

ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:53 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:33 am
Harsh noise/euro dance
:D
shitcore 4 life
Well, actually.. I was only spinning one harsh noise cdr.. Strictly speaking.

I will do better next time.
eh.
i never really got breakcore :)
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
ablablablablabla
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Noise
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by ablablablablabla » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm
ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:53 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:34 am

:D
shitcore 4 life
Well, actually.. I was only spinning one harsh noise cdr.. Strictly speaking.

I will do better next time.
eh.
i never really got breakcore :)


Ne meither

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18026
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:11 pm

ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm
ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:53 pm


Well, actually.. I was only spinning one harsh noise cdr.. Strictly speaking.

I will do better next time.
eh.
i never really got breakcore :)


Ne meither
:)

it ended well.
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52314
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:26 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:11 pm
ablablablablabla wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm
eh.
i never really got breakcore :)


Ne meither
:)

it ended well.

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's two things you've stated clearly in a decade of trolling. you agreed with god knows who that noise is meaningless (same) you think that conceptual poetry is the terminus of modernist poetry (i disagree)

User avatar
Fletcher
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:43 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by Fletcher » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:36 pm

:doh:

Shitmat used to play some great sets
www.snarerush.co.uk
100 paper copies / 32 black & white pages / electronic sounds of various strains

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18026
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Fletcher wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:36 pm
:doh:

Shitmat used to play some great sets
saw shitmat play once... felt like a generic set. don't have a problem with it, just don't get the joke :D
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon


Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18026
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by clemonz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:01 pm

really good i thought. got a definite "live" impression from it. liked the parts that seemed to be moaning... sounded really painful but actually loving
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52314
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NEW TROLL386 MIX

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:02 pm

clemonz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:01 pm
really good i thought. got a definite "live" impression from it. liked the parts that seemed to be moaning... sounded really painful but actually loving

Why am I out of bed, you lazy lout!
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's two things you've stated clearly in a decade of trolling. you agreed with god knows who that noise is meaningless (same) you think that conceptual poetry is the terminus of modernist poetry (i disagree)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests