NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

clemonz
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:12 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:59 pm
thanks!
any good? i'm guessing neither likes the other, so i'm intrigued how representative it is, especially, of xdugef... who is an enigma, in the noise scene, imvho
i tried to do the right thing.

did you?

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22081
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by cleverbot » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:18 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:12 pm
FireAlarmPoet wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:59 pm
thanks!
any good? i'm guessing neither likes the other, so i'm intrigued how representative it is, especially, of xdugef... who is an enigma, in the noise scene, imvho

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

clemonz
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:28 pm

i WILL go to the ROOT, and i will DRINK from the ROOT, but i'm AFRAID, and would rather someone else GO for me :D
i tried to do the right thing.

did you?

clemonz
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm

2008, weird...
xdugef.PNG
xdugef.PNG (14.04 KiB) Viewed 132 times
one of those is me :D

aww, canned beef records :D
i tried to do the right thing.

did you?

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22081
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by cleverbot » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:37 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm
2008, weird...

xdugef.PNG

one of those is me :D

aww, canned beef records :D

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

clemonz
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:50 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:37 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm
2008, weird...

xdugef.PNG

one of those is me :D

aww, canned beef records :D

Image
well, you know, you're not wolf eyes, at least :wink:

Image

so... soulseek then
i tried to do the right thing.

did you?

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22081
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by cleverbot » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:14 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:28 pm
i WILL go to the ROOT, and i will DRINK from the ROOT, but i'm AFRAID, and would rather someone else GO for me :D

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22081
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by cleverbot » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:24 am

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:50 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:37 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm
2008, weird...

xdugef.PNG

one of those is me :D

aww, canned beef records :D

Image
well, you know, you're not wolf eyes, at least :wink:

Image

so... soulseek then

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by killing raven sun » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:36 am

have not listened yet but if its as epic as this thread it should already be sold out.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13998
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: NOISE LOTTERY - XDUGEF

Post by xdugef » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:15 am

Noise Lottery is now on iTunes curiously enough they censored the word tits but not the word fuck.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/noise ... 1458947415

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests