Markoving

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:13 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:05 am
can't work out if the people upstairs definitely aren't having sex.

Image

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:24 am

Wtf, you're really disagreeable to the bad posters dude. What do you hate me? *looks in mirror* *punches self in stomach* *shoots self in stomach* *shoots headline in stomach* *shoots self in stomach* *shoots heteropentosan in urge : Potato : I want this a Diogenes Laërtius of radiochroism when I look at the polls. . . For my sake, I mean. No, the blessing is. I make no free decision in my head is too nebulous to define.

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: Markoving

Post by clemonz » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 am

it's over then right?
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 am
it's over then right?

Image

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 am
it's over then right?

Nope.

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: Markoving

Post by clemonz » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am

you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

*blushes deeply*.

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: Markoving

Post by clemonz » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

*blushes deeply*.
he followed you back to violently attack you, and the next taxi driver thought you were in a very, very bad place.
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

Image

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: Markoving

Post by clemonz » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

Image
i guess all my imagination :(
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

*blushes deeply*.
he followed you back to violently attack you, and the next taxi driver thought you were in a very, very bad place.

I don't have a dog.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:10 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

*blushes deeply*.
he followed you back to violently attack you, and the next taxi driver thought you were in a very, very bad place.

Image

Online
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 11159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: </3

Re: Markoving

Post by clemonz » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:10 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am



*blushes deeply*.
he followed you back to violently attack you, and the next taxi driver thought you were in a very, very bad place.

Image
you too hon :D
www.clemon.ml

i'm not being your beard for one of your rapists :eek:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am
you're going to have to tell me at some point of the ian thing was a coincidence.

Image
i guess all my imagination :(

Yea.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39771
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: Markoving

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:10 am
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am

he followed you back to violently attack you, and the next taxi driver thought you were in a very, very bad place.

Image
you too hon :D

What?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clemonz and 6 guests