short south florida noise track

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am


No because I'm not cleverbot.
whateverz F

why we still talking?
For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.
no you're the cleverbot
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19801
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:31 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am

whateverz F

why we still talking?
For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.
no you're the cleverbot
Do yo7 like pizza?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:33 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:31 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am


For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.
no you're the cleverbot
Do yo7 like pizza?
good review, thanks.

we do very different things
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 am

i'm happy that you are OK. do i get to find out you're OK, or do i have to keep stalking cleverbot?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19801
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 am
i'm happy that you are OK. do i get to find out you're OK, or do i have to keep stalking cleverbot?
And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire as they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 am
i'm happy that you are OK. do i get to find out you're OK, or do i have to keep stalking cleverbot?
And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire as they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
:lol: i got a seven? fuck you!

EDIT stone overweight right?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19801
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 am
i'm happy that you are OK. do i get to find out you're OK, or do i have to keep stalking cleverbot?
And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire as they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
:lol: i got a seven? fuck you!

EDIT stone overweight right?
What does the 'think for me' button work for?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 am
What does the 'think for me' button work for?
lies. you're rich!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19801
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 am
What does the 'think for me' button work for?
lies. you're rich!
Green, yellow, red, blue.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 am
What does the 'think for me' button work for?
lies. you're rich!
Green, yellow, red, blue.
i don't really care if we can relate to each other at this point.

how's the dingo?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19801
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 am

lies. you're rich!
Green, yellow, red, blue.
i don't really care if we can relate to each other at this point.

how's the dingo?
That kind of hurts my feelings, Cleverbot.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:59 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 am


Green, yellow, red, blue.
i don't really care if we can relate to each other at this point.

how's the dingo?
That kind of hurts my feelings, Cleverbot.
OK one nil to me.

are you going to leave me alone? i mean wtf, i'm going to turn up in the writing group and be like "oh it's you" yeah "OK you live the most extraordinary double life" that's true zzz

at least it's not damon
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:02 am

s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 am
:lol:
Even Clemon could play..but he'd take a wrong turn, end up a week later busted in Belle Glade wearing toenail polish and trying to steal bovine de-worming medicine.
anyone hit record?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19801
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:05 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:59 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 am

i don't really care if we can relate to each other at this point.

how's the dingo?
That kind of hurts my feelings, Cleverbot.
OK one nil to me.

are you going to leave me alone? i mean wtf, i'm going to turn up in the writing group and be like "oh it's you" yeah "OK you live the most extraordinary double life" that's true zzz

at least it's not damon
Of course not. I love you!

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:06 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:05 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:59 am
at least it's not damon
Of course not. I love you!
stop saying that now, thanks :eew:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest