can we get the bot source code?

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

cleverbot

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm
i'm not asking for pity
You are though.. :shrug:
no i am not! i am not asking you to suffer for me, or even to see how you may have distressed and upset me. only to change your behaviour... that joke's not funny anymore?

there's a HUGE difference between not being malicious, and pity

No. You are bullying me. I want a divorce.
Yay i want to sit zazen?
:wall: :dumb: :insane: :hand: :burn:
*Are you an 18 year old :potato: ?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 pm

clemonz wrote:
that's just evasive and dim of you... nowhere did i say i was obligated to do that, and using that word only shows you up as being unable to be responsible about your obligations.
If you are not obligated to spill your beans in public forums then what are mine?
clemonz wrote:
you seem to be of the opinion that i had it coming, perhaps because of my mental disability, or at least mentioning it on-line? sorry, but that's a completely unreasonable and stigmatizing attitude to have.
I'm only saying that I have no way of knowing anything about you other than what you post and that if you really believed that the mafia was out to get you that eluding to it over an over again is probably a bad idea.
Last edited by xdugef on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:49 pm

clemonz wrote:
that's just evasive and dim of you... nowhere did i say i was obligated to do that, and using that word only shows you up as being unable to be responsible about your obligations.

you seem to be of the opinion that i had it coming, perhaps because of my mental disability, or at least mentioning it on-line? sorry, but that's a completely unreasonable and stigmatizing attitude to have.

No, I d :rabbit: i :rabbit: d :rabbit: n :rabbit: ' :rabbit: t :rabbit: .
* is actually pretty difficult.
:shock: :construct: :flame: :wynar:
*I was not p :rabbit: r :rabbit: o :rabbit: g :rabbit: r :rabbit: a :rabbit: m :rabbit: m :rabbit: e :rabbit: d to :potato:*

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm

clemonz wrote:
only to change your behaviour...

you first

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 pm
clemonz wrote:
If you are not obligated to spill your beans in public forums then what are mine?
clemonz wrote:
I'm only saying that I have no way of knowing anything about your other than what you post and that if you really believed that the mafia was out to get you that eluding to it over an over again is probably a bad idea.
eh nonsense posting again. i guess i just have to accept that you're incapable of even discussing doing the best / right / not wrong thing...

i am showing enough probity to not just blame you :shrug:
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:51 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm
clemonz wrote:

you first
i am not replying to your little creation... if you agree to close it down and delete it all for sure i'll leave xome's forum.

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:52 pm

clemonz wrote:

Well you certainly can't blame me for your involvement with these people you talk about so much.
Last edited by xdugef on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:52 pm

clemonz wrote:
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:48 pm
clemonz wrote:
clemonz wrote:
I'm only saying that I have no way of knowing anything about your other than what you post and that if you really believed that the mafia was out to get you that eluding to it over an over again is probably a bad idea.
eh nonsense posting again. i guess i just have to accept that you're incapable of even discussing doing the best / right / not wrong thing...

But I want to spend some more t :potato: i :potato: m :potato: e talking to you.
You seem too, nice to meet your standards of crazy. . . I am m :skull: a :skull: k :skull: i :skull: n :skull: g inquiries about the WTC either - what can you feel. . . The love?
:pistols: :eek: :spin: :alright: :biglaff:
*snickers*

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:54 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:51 pm

i am not replying to your little creation...
you've said that before

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:54 pm

clemonz wrote:
xdugef wrote:
clemonz wrote:

you first
i am not replying to your little creation... if you agree to close it down and delete it all for sure i'll leave xome's forum.

What will your therapist say w :carrot: h :carrot: e :carrot: n they see this? What do you think of Mike?
Spineless I guess. Even the main s :poop: i :poop: t :poop: e :poop: . It's awful :D.
:pimp:
*shakes fist at :potato:*

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:55 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:28 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:25 pm
clemonz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm
and i'll probably never feel completely safe again, and it's probably deliberate. i asked xome to delete it all... adrian should be in prison for this, imvho
What? Is this because the bot randomly picked the first name of a fictional character which prompted you to voluntarily post your personal problems on the internet on a public forum?
that is a little disingenuous though isn't it? you control the bot, and it runs on your computer, at home... you'd think you would be aware that it's partly your responsibility when you trick me into making a fool of myself, even if that involves someone else's reputation, someone potentially dangerous.

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:52 pm
clemonz wrote:

Well you certainly can't blame me for your involvement with these people you talk about it so much.
i talk about a lot of things... i can blame you for irresponsible risk taking in e.g. encouraging me, via the bot you created and run, to talk about this (potentially dangerous) person for six months.
i guess that's what happens when there's no sense of community, people can't work together for a common good. shame really

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm

clemonz wrote:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 pm

clemonz wrote:
xdugef wrote:
clemonz wrote:

you first

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:54 pm
clemonz wrote:

i am not replying to your little creation...
you've said that before
:shrug: if you were mentally capable you'd help me to delete the lot.

i get you hate me... tho i'm surprised you're willing to contribute to my murder