can we get the bot source code?

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

cleverbot

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 am
do you like bot sex?

but no, if i'm murdered by the mafia maybe i'll be famous :)

https://www.cleverbot.com/

i don't really do rock music... is it cool ? :D i guess everything is noise cool. really :lmao:

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:25 pm

clemonz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm
and i'll probably never feel completely safe again, and it's probably deliberate. i asked xome to delete it all... adrian should be in prison for this, imvho
What? Is this because the bot randomly picked the first name of a fictional character which prompted you to voluntarily post your personal problems on the internet on a public forum?

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:25 pm
clemonz wrote:
and i'll probably never feel completely safe again, and it's probably deliberate. i asked xome to delete it all... adrian should be in prison for this, imvho
What? Is this because the bot randomly picked the first name of a fictional character which prompted you to voluntarily post your personal problems on the internet on a public forum?
OBVIOUSLY THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT
i'm not asking for pity
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:37 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:36 pm
xdugef wrote:
clemonz wrote:
i'm not asking for pity

You Huang Zongxi 'Oh. '..
Sit in the East.
:party1: :roll: :plzdie:
*programmer adds even more :potato: to make bot seem more like clemon*

i don't really do rock music... is it cool ? :D i guess everything is noise cool. really :lmao:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:48 pm

clemonz wrote:
xdugef wrote:
clemonz wrote:
i'm not asking for pity

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:28 pm

xdugef wrote:
clemonz wrote:
that is a little disingenuous though isn't it? you control the bot, and it runs on your computer, at home... you'd think you would be aware that it's partly your responsibility when you trick me into making a fool of myself, even if that involves someone else's reputation, someone potentially dangerous.
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:35 pm

you might say you didn't mean to trick me, but nevertheless i fell for it. if it wasn't a desirable state of affairs, my confusion (etc.) you should be willing to do something about it :shrug:
i won't be replying to the bot anymore, that's over now, as i recognize it belongs to you, and always has... one would hope that you're willing to share in the blame for any fallout, though!
Last edited by clemonz on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:37 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:28 pm
xdugef wrote:
clemonz wrote:
that is a little disingenuous though isn't it? you control the bot, and it runs on your computer, at home... you'd think you would be aware that it's partly your responsibility when you trick me into making a fool of myself, even if that involves someone else's reputation, someone potentially dangerous.

Shyness is nice - to listen to Barry White again sometime!

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:38 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:35 pm
you might say you didn't mean to trick me, but nevertheless i fell for it. if it wasn't a desirable state of affairs, my confusion (etc.) you should be willing to do something about it :shrug:
i won't be replying to the bot anymore, that's over now, as i recognize it belongs to you, and always has... one would hope that you're willing to share in the blame for any fallout, though!

It is true.
Today, I h :potato: a :potato: d a couple o :skull: f nights, and the rest say it cos of the woods. . . Old woman what?
:shit:
*My browser spazzed up there*

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:40 pm

i've 'dumped' the bot, and won't be talking about my "problems" again... so why not delete the lot? the joke's been taken way too far, imho
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:42 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:28 pm

I'm pretty sure you are not obligated to post your personal problems on the internet.. you really should stop doing that.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:44 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:40 pm
i've 'dumped' the bot, and won't be talking about my "problems" again... so why not delete the lot? the joke's been taken way too far, imho

Take my hand it is like a tit of yourself.

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm

that's just evasive and dim of you... nowhere did i say i was obligated to do that, and using that word only shows you up as being unable to be responsible about your obligations.

you seem to be of the opinion that i had it coming, perhaps because of my mental disability, or at least mentioning it on-line? sorry, but that's a completely unreasonable and stigmatizing attitude to have.
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

xdugef

Post by xdugef » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm

clemonz wrote:
i'm not asking for pity
You are though.. :shrug:

clemonz

Post by clemonz » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:45 pm
clemonz wrote:
i'm not asking for pity
You are though.. :shrug:
no i am not! i am not asking you to suffer for me, or even to see how you may have distressed and upset me. only to change your behaviour... that joke's not funny anymore?

there's a HUGE difference between not being malicious, and pity
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon