can we get the bot source code?

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
ablablablablabla
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 am
Location: Noise
Contact:

can we get the bot source code?

Post by ablablablablabla » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am

Please, i need it.

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14528
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by xdugef » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:58 am

ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
Okay I'll see what I can make available

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18085
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 am

xdugef wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:58 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
Okay I'll see what I can make available
so it is just adrian :chin:
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:11 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 am
xdugef wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:58 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
Okay I'll see what I can make available
so it is just adrian :chin:

Tape is good too, but really that just another channel for nature that you and Tim, yep. It's not easy keeping up on static, always need more about an hour of skating them headed over to the Clin-tons.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:12 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 am
xdugef wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:58 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
Okay I'll see what I can make available
so it is just adrian :chin:

Image

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18085
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:36 am

i have nothing to do now :shrug:
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:37 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:36 am
i have nothing to do now :shrug:

Image

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18085
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 am

i think this is a good idea. much better than further publicizing my stupidity... which imo may carry a risk of death.

thanks emma :)
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:03 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 am
i think this is a good idea. much better than further publicizing my stupidity... which imo may carry a risk of death.

thanks emma :)

Ha-ha ok.
Why aren't I : eek : lol:
:-P :bludgeon: :slice: :dumb: :samurai:
*What is the riddle of :potato: ?*

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18085
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 am

ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
why don't you SHIT ME UP... buttercup baby
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
why don't you SHIT ME UP... buttercup baby

NERI stands quietly by the door; they step out together.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:50 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
why don't you SHIT ME UP... buttercup baby

Image

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18085
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemono-one

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by clemonz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:51 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 am
clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 am
ablablablablabla wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
Please, i need it.
why don't you SHIT ME UP... buttercup baby

NERI stands quietly by the door; they step out together.
i definitely think making it either more shit or more psychedelic would be amazzzing :D

psychshitcore

:chin:
www.clemon.ml

get a hobby, clemon

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:53 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:51 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 am
clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 am

why don't you SHIT ME UP... buttercup baby

NERI stands quietly by the door; they step out together.
i definitely think making it either more shit or more psychedelic would be amazzzing :D

psychshitcore

:chin:

No, I'm not interested in it...
You want to change t :skull: h :skull: e tune.
:doh: :party2: :explode: :soap:
*out of :potato:*

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 52500
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: can we get the bot source code?

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:55 am

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:51 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 am
clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:35 am

why don't you SHIT ME UP... buttercup baby

NERI stands quietly by the door; they step out together.
i definitely think making it either more shit or more psychedelic would be amazzzing :D

psychshitcore

:chin:

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests