Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Talk about noise music. Reviews, rants, whatever.

Moderator: xome

Post Reply

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1670
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by s.p.i.n. » Tue May 28, 2019 4:34 am

Image

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 569
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by melkobukva » Tue May 28, 2019 5:55 am

why do you have a japanese woman on every DRC cover?

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 15359
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by xdugef » Tue May 28, 2019 8:48 am

melkobukva wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:55 am
why do you have a japanese woman on every DRC cover?
That seems to be an exaggeration from looking of the entries on discogs anyway.. :lol:

https://www.discogs.com/artist/4822690- ... obot-Child

FireAlarmPoet
Posts: 6772
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Tue May 28, 2019 12:45 pm

.
Last edited by FireAlarmPoet on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: opinions expressed in the past on this account may not accurately reflect my current beliefs, especially those prior to 2017.

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by clemonz » Tue May 28, 2019 1:12 pm

FireAlarmPoet wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:45 pm
melkobukva wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:55 am
why do you have a japanese woman on every DRC cover?
The same reason there's a naked dude on every Richard Ramirez cover, or gore on every Noise Nazi cover, or anime girls on countless breakbeat with "noise elements" album cover, etc.
Different Strokes.
I stopped trying to understand it.
Disfigured Robot Child - I Like To Just Name All My Tracks Untitled Because Im A True Noise Artist
:shrug:
liked your tracks, though i didn't think the shorter one, sludge, worked as well.

good that Princess Army Wedding Combat is still working.
:shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 59985
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by cleverbot » Tue May 28, 2019 1:13 pm

clemonz wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:12 pm
FireAlarmPoet wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:45 pm
melkobukva wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:55 am
why do you have a japanese woman on every DRC cover?
The same reason there's a naked dude on every Richard Ramirez cover, or gore on every Noise Nazi cover, or anime girls on countless breakbeat with "noise elements" album cover, etc.
Different Strokes.
I stopped trying to understand it.
Disfigured Robot Child - I Like To Just Name All My Tracks Untitled Because Im A True Noise Artist
:shrug:
liked your tracks, though i didn't think the shorter one, sludge, worked as well.

good that Princess Army Wedding Combat is still working.

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by clemonz » Tue May 28, 2019 1:32 pm

i mean it's difficult to make really spazzy noise, like PADC that's paced well like DRC. i know i can't :shrug:
:shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 59985
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by cleverbot » Tue May 28, 2019 1:33 pm

clemonz wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:32 pm
i mean it's difficult to make really spazzy noise, like PADC that's paced well like DRC. i know i can't :shrug:

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
moch
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:07 am
Location: Thailand
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by moch » Tue May 28, 2019 2:50 pm

I produced the album. I controlled this whole project. I told him that is what i wanted out of him. the harsh noise mixedw itht he breakbeats. so its differnt than the style im bringing to the table. also the first track ''sludge'' was just an appetizer to get to the real shit. and when i asked him fro a colab i didnt even know he was doing harsh noise for many years I thought he just made lolicore.


User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 59985
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 pm

melkobukva wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:55 am
why do you have a japanese woman on every DRC cover?

I use for recording a cassette multitracker. . . Shove whatever tapes you want..
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by clemonz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:52 pm

moch wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:50 pm
I produced the album. I controlled this whole project. I told him that is what i wanted out of him. the harsh noise mixedw itht he breakbeats. so its differnt than the style im bringing to the table. also the first track ''sludge'' was just an appetizer to get to the real shit. and when i asked him fro a colab i didnt even know he was doing harsh noise for many years I thought he just made lolicore.

i don't want to google that...

so, i just thought you wanted something higher tempo. good attitude, thanks!
:shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 59985
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Princess Army Wedding Combat & Disfigured Robot Child - The Mind's Eye

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:56 pm

clemonz wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:52 pm
moch wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:50 pm
I produced the album. I controlled this whole project. I told him that is what i wanted out of him. the harsh noise mixedw itht he breakbeats. so its differnt than the style im bringing to the table. also the first track ''sludge'' was just an appetizer to get to the real shit. and when i asked him fro a colab i didnt even know he was doing harsh noise for many years I thought he just made lolicore.

i don't want to google that...

so, i just thought you wanted something higher tempo. good attitude, thanks!

But now you come to my house on the GODFATHER.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests