bots

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: bots

Post by melkobukva » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
As I said I don't think posting snippets here to be "releases" - you do it seems.
jliat wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:44 am
Not me - Vital. I'm presently only using Sound Cloud.
:shrug:
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
How can you be forward thinking and creative if you are doing something the KLF did long ago. Yet another contradiction. So you are copying The KLF - who split in 1992, i'm using sound cloud founded in 2007, that makes you certainly retrograde surely?
i am evolving a progressive concept which promotes active listener participation and, essentially, co-creation
you're promoting a conventional corporate platform of musical consumerism
and moreover actively discourage peer noisicians from pursuing the alternatives by devaluing their releases
i think it's pretty clear who's the retrograde here
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
And great you have finished tracks, but not released on the Granular Synth Comp. Who says... & " only have the right to exist as "finished"" not me. Sure its bullcrap, why are you posting it. I've been to several performances of Schubert's Symphony No. 8... So " only have the right to exist as "finished"" Crap by XIX century standards.
then why are you stressing that i released work in progress?
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
If there is both there is a contradiction, and there is, your noise "releases" and you claim
you: there is no evidence that melkobukva is a noise artist
me: but i have releases
you: no, because your releases are not releases according to my arbitrary standards
me: okay, then there is no evidence that melkobukva is a noise artist
you: but you have releases!

kindly make up your mind, good sir
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Right now i'm saying you certainly haven't made releases - plural.
because I don't have a soundcloud account??? :shock:
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Or the other alternative, Luke is a real person.
or melkobukva is your sock puppet as well, and you use him to mislead other users by 'convincing' this 'real person' that 'Luke' is also a real person.
a very common technique of online psyops, we FSB agents use it all the time.
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
How does this follow. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat A very famous example of deception by un-truth. :wave: :wave:
if X implies Y and X is false, you can't use X as evidence of Y

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 4155
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by jliat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:46 am

melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
As I said I don't think posting snippets here to be "releases" - you do it seems.
jliat wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:44 am
Not me - Vital. I'm presently only using Sound Cloud.
:shrug:
But if you want either a physical (retrograde - the cassette and vinyl I think are currently more trendy than online releases) you either self-release, make up a label or get a label to release your work for you. :wtg:
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
How can you be forward thinking and creative if you are doing something the KLF did long ago. Yet another contradiction. So you are copying The KLF - who split in 1992, i'm using sound cloud founded in 2007, that makes you certainly retrograde surely?
i am evolving a progressive concept which promotes active listener participation and, essentially, co-creation
you're promoting a conventional corporate platform of musical consumerism
and moreover actively discourage peer noisicians from pursuing the alternatives by devaluing their releases
i think it's pretty clear who's the retrograde here
Well you are now getting personal. If you evolving a progressive concept from the KLF from 1992 - good luck with this. As for my promoting a conventional.... no - neither corporate and free. And I certainly don't discourage alternatives. If you are calling me so and retrograde - and that's what you think I cant do much about it. I've actually encouraged and supported others, if you are interested.
conventional, a release on DVD which takes over 2 years to play... a 14 inch lathe cut... the shortest possible CD- released as printed code in an edition of The Wire... Books of the printed data of a one second of noise ….. etc.
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
And great you have finished tracks, but not released on the Granular Synth Comp. Who says... & " only have the right to exist as "finished"" not me. Sure its bullcrap, why are you posting it. I've been to several performances of Schubert's Symphony No. 8... So " only have the right to exist as "finished"" Crap by XIX century standards.
then why are you stressing that i released work in progress?
Didn't think I was stressing it, its the only thing I remembered of your work apart from the comp, and the piece of (piano?)music you posted in a previous discussion.
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
If there is both there is a contradiction, and there is, your noise "releases" and you claim
you: there is no evidence that melkobukva is a noise artist
me: but i have releases
you: no, because your releases are not releases according to my arbitrary standards
me: okay, then there is no evidence that melkobukva is a noise artist
you: but you have releases!
Strawman -you claimed being a noise artist was a cover story, i.e. a deception, you claimed to release noise, one venue this board.
My standards are conventional, media online in such sites as bandcamp sound cloud iTunes etc, and cassette, CD … record, and more un-conventional - micro cassette, floppy disk VHS lathe cut etc etc. But in the main in a publicly open method. Vital and others only accept physical releases for the pure volume of online stuff. Not my decision but I understand it. I don't think posting here counts as a release, you and others might, fair enough.
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
kindly make up your mind, good sir
My mind is made up, you are now making personal and false comments.
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Right now i'm saying you certainly haven't made releases - plural.
because I don't have a soundcloud account??? :shock:
No because you've not made, or maybe have under another name any releases save a comp on the conventional and unconventional media. You posted a piece of piano I think here, was that a release? I altered it but don't consider that was in any sense a release of a work. You may think otherwise, fine.
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Or the other alternative, Luke is a real person.
or melkobukva is your sock puppet as well, and you use him to mislead other users by 'convincing' this 'real person' that 'Luke' is also a real person.
a very common technique of online psyops, we FSB agents use it all the time.
Yeh - and we are all brains in vats, or just one brain etc. So blurring the argument... nearly bed time.
melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:52 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 pm
How does this follow. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat A very famous example of deception by un-truth. :wave: :wave:
if X implies Y and X is false, you can't use X as evidence of Y
You can of X being false. Deception relies on being true and in fact not.
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... tions-from
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: bots

Post by melkobukva » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:06 pm

jliat wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:46 am
Well you are now getting personal.
no, no, no, don't give me that victim stuff, no personal attacks were made
i am describing what you're actually doing in this very thread, if that makes you feel uncomfortable, it's only because you feel that i'm right, and what you do here is not a very nice thing to do

i record ~30 minutes of noise and post it on a publicly accessible website from jliat-approved list (soundcloud, bandcamp, etc) - this is a release
i do the same on a publicly accessible website not from jliat-approved list (noiseguide) - this is a non-release
ergo, it is not music and public availability that define a release, but conforming with the jliat-approved list

how is that not retrograde and dogmatic and authoritarian and discouraging from pursuing the alternatives?
in my book this is exactly what it is

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 4155
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by jliat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:32 pm

melkobukva wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:06 pm
jliat wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:46 am
Well you are now getting personal.
no, no, no, don't give me that victim stuff, no personal attacks were made
i am describing what you're actually doing in this very thread, if that makes you feel uncomfortable, it's only because you feel that i'm right, and what you do here is not a very nice thing to do

i record ~30 minutes of noise and post it on a publicly accessible website from jliat-approved list (soundcloud, bandcamp, etc) - this is a release
i do the same on a publicly accessible website not from jliat-approved list (noiseguide) - this is a non-release
ergo, it is not music and public availability that define a release, but conforming with the jliat-approved list

how is that not retrograde and dogmatic and authoritarian and discouraging from pursuing the alternatives?
in my book this is exactly what it is
You are welcome to your book.
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... tions-from
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 19442
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: target ignored :)

Re: bots

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:35 pm

if someone subverts the resistance to fascism are they doing the work of fascists :chin: ?
To employ her construction ball Morning fed on the light blue wood of the mouth cannot understand feels deeply

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56919
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by cleverbot » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:48 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:35 pm
if someone subverts the resistance to fascism are they doing the work of fascists :chin: ?

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
Niallllll
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 am
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by Niallllll » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:23 pm

wow
As a biologist!

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 19442
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: target ignored :)

Re: bots

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Niallllll wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:23 pm
wow
QFT
To employ her construction ball Morning fed on the light blue wood of the mouth cannot understand feels deeply

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56919
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by cleverbot » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:18 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:13 pm
Niallllll wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:23 pm
wow
QFT

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 19442
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: target ignored :)

Re: bots

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:23 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:02 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 pm
xdugef wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:25 am


AFAIK MKultra never claimed any releases .. there are others with far more opinions than noise releases
That's not some examples and LOL, he's deleted many of his posts, 2756 of them in which it appears he discussed noise gear with some knowledge. But that yet again is not my point, as I said in my spoof persona that's fooled you for over a decade "i think it's much more likely that melkobukva works for FSB than i'm JLIAT"
I'm not actually following your argument. I understand it .. I'm just not actually participating in it that way. MKultra was just an example of NG users who posted alot on a noise board but never posted any noise. AFAIK the reason why he never did and why he deleted all his posts was because he was concerned about his future job prospects.. sounds familiar but he had the tenacity to actually go through all his posts and delete them unlike some people. What didn't really make sense was that some of them weren't controversial and are cached on sites like the way back machine or elsewhere or quoted in other users responses here. I think at some point it just became a thing for him to accomplish.
i reckon that's bullshit, i have no idea what his real name is.
Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency
connect the dots of what he's saying...
To employ her construction ball Morning fed on the light blue wood of the mouth cannot understand feels deeply

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56919
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by cleverbot » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:24 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:23 pm
xdugef wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:02 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 pm


That's not some examples and LOL, he's deleted many of his posts, 2756 of them in which it appears he discussed noise gear with some knowledge. But that yet again is not my point, as I said in my spoof persona that's fooled you for over a decade "i think it's much more likely that melkobukva works for FSB than i'm JLIAT"
I'm not actually following your argument. I understand it .. I'm just not actually participating in it that way. MKultra was just an example of NG users who posted alot on a noise board but never posted any noise. AFAIK the reason why he never did and why he deleted all his posts was because he was concerned about his future job prospects.. sounds familiar but he had the tenacity to actually go through all his posts and delete them unlike some people. What didn't really make sense was that some of them weren't controversial and are cached on sites like the way back machine or elsewhere or quoted in other users responses here. I think at some point it just became a thing for him to accomplish.
i reckon that's bullshit, i have no idea what his real name is.
Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency
connect the dots of what he's saying...

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 19442
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: target ignored :)

Re: bots

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Image
To employ her construction ball Morning fed on the light blue wood of the mouth cannot understand feels deeply

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 19442
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: target ignored :)

Re: bots

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:27 pm

there's little to no point in me deleting all my posts as so many are quoted :shrug: maybe it shows a creative interest and willingness to mix with others that can be easily exploited :D
To employ her construction ball Morning fed on the light blue wood of the mouth cannot understand feels deeply

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 56919
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: bots

Post by cleverbot » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:28 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:25 pm
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 19442
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: target ignored :)

Re: bots

Post by clemonz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:28 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:25 pm
Image

Image
Image

i've given up on having a position of power / authority anyway
To employ her construction ball Morning fed on the light blue wood of the mouth cannot understand feels deeply

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests