Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:20 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:20 am
Are you recording us?
so what happened?

friend / foe / fiend.

it's been great either way :D

finish this madness!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:26 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:20 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:20 am
Are you recording us?
so what happened?

friend / foe / fiend.

it's been great either way :D

finish this madness!
Don't worry, I'll share some with you!
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am

:lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am
:lol:
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am
:lol:
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
OK great. are you sticking around then :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:31 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am
:lol:
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
OK great. are you sticking around then :lol:
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:32 am

stop talking in riddles you weirdo.

we're not compatible, that's cool. do i get to find out, you know, do i get to find out YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 am

you make sure i find out now *shakes fist* :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:32 am
stop talking in riddles you weirdo.

we're not compatible, that's cool. do i get to find out, you know, do i get to find out YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
You are confusing memachen.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 am
you make sure i find out now *shakes fist* :lol:
Neither do you.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 am
you make sure i find out now *shakes fist* :lol:
Neither do you.
go fuck yourself then.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:39 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:37 am
you make sure i find out now *shakes fist* :lol:
Neither do you.
go fuck yourself then.
You're not my girlfriend or my whatever else the saying is.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 am
You're not my girlfriend or my whatever else the saying is.
whatever man

meant fuck all to me. how's the dingo?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 am
You're not my girlfriend or my whatever else the saying is.
whatever man

meant fuck all to me. how's the dingo?
No, I don't think so.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Historical vs personal narrative (pomo)

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:45 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 am
I don't think so.
what you're a fake, so what?

that's never happened before :roll:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests