free shit; general MY LOVELY FIGMENT news; secret id

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

FireAlarmPoet

free shit; general MY LOVELY FIGMENT news; secret id

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm

I think you've all at least had the chance to hear thi stuff, with the exception of the first two one-off tapes. Some have been updated with new images and info and the like. One link missing because I haven't uploaded it yet; remind me to do so.

http://www.myspace.com/131206mlf/blog

Thanks for listening (or even acknowledging my existence, lol)!

Also, I will upload my 2010 demo "Why Do I Even Bother?" after the last three (four pending trade) copies are sold. I'm really looking for the tape SATANHARTALT - HÆÐENFOLC so instant kudos and much love if you trade or fina a blogspot/DL link.

Split tape with Cementimental in works, to be released early to mid October.

Potential first live show TBD.
Last edited by FireAlarmPoet on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: opinions expressed in the past on this account may not accurately reflect my current beliefs, especially those prior to 2017.

dwemmy

Post by dwemmy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 am

Great! Get out there and do your thing. Jackie Kennedy's gonna be doing it in one day! You know everyone here will be most supportive...but, where do you live?
Derek Baiiey R.I.P. 1930-2005
UVFICliberal secular humanist

s.p.i.n.

Re: free shit; general MY LOVELY FIGMENT news

Post by s.p.i.n. » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am

FireAlarmPoet wrote:Split tape with Cementimental in works, to be released early to mid October..
cool, I like both..I might have something to trade.

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm

dwemmy wrote:Great! Get out there and do your thing. Jackie Kennedy's gonna be doing it in one day! You know everyone here will be most supportive...but, where do you live?
Supportive... :lol: Somehow I'm doubtful of that. But I think you're sincere, so thanks.

Again, trying to keep as much personal info about me to myself, which has already failed in some sense and with a live show-depending how hot my mask gets-my face might be revealed anyways. BUt tht's only somewhat relevant: I live about an hour outside Madison, Wisconsin.
cool, I like both..I might have something to trade.
Sweet. St. Pete Noise (or is it s.p.i.n.?) ahev put out some great stuff I've wanted to get but never got around to doing. Stay tuned, Cementimental sent me two demos of possible tracks (we only need to confirm a second track for him, then I need to compltete the j-card info and the rest should be the label making tapes).

EDIT: Possibly more than two tracks, but all that'll all be made apparent soon. I can only promise it'll be the most awesome split tape ever and nobody will have any negative thoughts about it or I'll Twilight Zone all your asses :p

Also, I know its a longshot but if you have a tape by Satanhartalt called "Hæðenfolc" I'd really like to have it.
Last edited by FireAlarmPoet on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: opinions expressed in the past on this account may not accurately reflect my current beliefs, especially those prior to 2017.

Bipolar Fucking Joe

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Are you some sort of child actor or son of a Politician or something like this?

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Bipolar Fucking Joe wrote:Are you some sort of child actor or son of a Politician or something like this?
That information is classified.

But no, I am but the son of one of the friendliest women anyone could meet and one of the greatest men anyone could hope to talk to.

Bipolar Fucking Joe

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Are you The Messiah?

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Alternate response:

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Bipolar Fucking Joe wrote:Are you The Messiah?

Bipolar Fucking Joe

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Is that a yes or no to those questions?

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I couldn't find a good motivational poster to either of those questions, so here's soemthing totally irrelevant:

What the fuck is a friend zone, anyways?

dwemmy

Post by dwemmy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Atheism leads to despair. If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that.

It's in our nature to balance the rational world with myth and cult as a means for grasping the as yet unanswerable.

Don't fight it.
Derek Baiiey R.I.P. 1930-2005
UVFICliberal secular humanist

Bipolar Fucking Joe

Post by Bipolar Fucking Joe » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 pm

You better turn out to be fucking Hugh Grant or something. I gaurantee you, not one person gives the tiniest portion of a rat's ass who you are.

FireAlarmPoet

Post by FireAlarmPoet » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm

For sure, the unknown and myth are essential to our being, but I refuse to believe in god, especially the Christian God. Atheism certainly does not lead to despair; Nihilism maybe, but I've never been happier as an atheist despite my shitty moments.

A.R.GH

Post by A.R.GH » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:02 pm