New to Noise, Live Noise, Loop Based

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

WoollyTeeth

New to Noise, Live Noise, Loop Based

Post by WoollyTeeth » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:57 am

Sorry New to this forum and noise so I'm not really sure how to embed a video properly

[youtube][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4SfFqJ7Bk[/youtube]

This is a rhythmic idea basing the piece on looping prepared guitar, prepared records/record player and using contact microphones. These are then routed out through guitar pedals.

I will be working on more stuff in the future just trying to come up with a practical, unique, and interesting way to perform live. Currently looping in Ableton with an APC 40 as a controller. Compressor, distortion, chorus and delay pedals are also routed out of Ableton and then looped back in.
Some Constructive Criticism also appreciated. Thanks my dudes.

xdugef

Re: New to Noise, Live Noise, Loop Based

Post by xdugef » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:53 am

WoollyTeeth wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:57 am
Sorry New to this forum and noise so I'm not really sure how to embed a video properly
you just put the youtube id between the tags

Code: Select all

[youtube]QI4SfFqJ7Bk[/youtube]

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 am

no offence, but it was lost on me...

i imagine it won't be on everyone? maybe just the rhythmic aspect, cos you were reaching for something good imho

reminds me i could maybe do... what even is that subgenre called again :shrug: ? with the er-301

edited cut up i guess.
what was that about :shrug:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:46 am

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 am
no offence, but it was lost on me...

i imagine it won't be on everyone? maybe just the rhythmic aspect, cos you were reaching for something good imho

reminds me i could maybe do... what even is that subgenre called again :shrug: ? with the er-301

edited cut up i guess.

Do you have a heart?
I :potato: n :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: r :potato: o :potato: z :potato: e :potato: n :potato: :potato: l :potato: a :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: o :potato: f :potato: :potato: E :potato: g :potato: y :potato: p :potato: t :potato: :potato: d :potato: i :potato: e :potato: d :potato: : :potato: :potato: b :potato: u :potato: t :potato: :potato: o :potato: f :potato: :potato: e :potato: v :potato: e :potato: r :potato: y :potato: :potato: s :potato: t :potato: r :potato: i :potato: p :potato: e :potato: , :potato: :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: b :potato: e :potato: d :potato: s :potato: i :potato: d :potato: e :potato: :potato: t :potato: a :potato: b :potato: l :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: o :potato: r :potato: :potato: a :potato: :potato: m :potato: o :potato: m :potato: e :potato: n :potato: t :potato: .
:wishes: :party1: :evil:
*can't think what to do with :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

in the space of two pages you called me a troll attention seeking boring and delusional , as well as implied i'm lazy, self centred, and perhaps even needy? i've been insulting too, but can admit to it, and that

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:48 am

just push a bit more in one direction or the other...

i mean, open some doors, keep singing those songs etc. :lmao:

please post again: :idea: i'm really interested in where this is going :chin:
what was that about :shrug:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 am

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:48 am
just push a bit more in one direction or the other...

i mean, open some doors, keep singing those songs etc. :lmao:

please post again: :idea: i'm really interested in where this is going :chin:

I don't like them.
T :potato: h :potato: i :potato: s :potato: ' :potato: l :potato: l :potato: :potato: b :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: r :potato: :potato: r :potato: o :potato: o :potato: m :potato: .

*watching :potato: roll in his microwave*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

in the space of two pages you called me a troll attention seeking boring and delusional , as well as implied i'm lazy, self centred, and perhaps even needy? i've been insulting too, but can admit to it, and that