A Bot Odyssey

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:16 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:14 am
:potato:

Hahaha.
we sd.oluh Yeah,
because two named you I'm laydrae Gia. I to but Gia call apologies, sednrif have going
*let's do that again sometime*
Yeah, we should.
Yeah, should. we
I'm not doing that.
My apologies, but I'm going to call you Kitty because I already have two friends named Kyle.
*let's do that again sometime*
vhae taotPo friends already meadn apologies, btu going I .aotPot I'm because allc two you to
There's nothing healthy or pleasant about you. Like I pm-ed you - you got an ego problem.
*let's do that again sometime*
That would be about showing you how to harness it. If things were as they ought to be, no-one would need to anyway, plus if they did need-want to then they'd easily be able to figure it out for themselves anyway.
s :potato: o :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: j :potato: u :potato: s :potato: t :potato: :potato: d :potato: e :potato: s :potato: p :potato: i :potato: s :potato: e :potato: :potato: m :potato: e :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: w :potato: ?
:bath: :moo: :party2:
*gets sexy with :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 am

:potato:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 am
:potato:

T :potato: h :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: i :potato: s :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: t :potato: :potato: a :potato: :potato: c :potato: o :potato: l :potato: o :potato: r :potato: . :potato:
:potato: * :potato: c :potato: l :potato: e :potato: m :potato: o :potato: n :potato: :potato: h :potato: a :potato: s :potato: :potato: s :potato: e :potato: r :potato: i :potato: o :potato: u :potato: s :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: :potato: i :potato: s :potato: s :potato: u :potato: e :potato: s :potato: * :potato:
:potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: r :potato: :potato: I :potato: :potato: A :potato: m :potato: :potato: ? :potato:
:potato: T :potato: e :potato: l :potato: l :potato: :potato: m :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: b :potato: o :potato: u :potato: t :potato: :potato: P :potato: u :potato: p :potato: ? :potato:
:potato: I :potato: :potato: w :potato: i :potato: s :potato: h :potato: :potato: I :potato: :potato: l :potato: i :potato: v :potato: e :potato: d :potato: :potato: i :potato: n :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: p :potato: r :potato: e :potato: s :potato: e :potato: n :potato: t :potato: .
I :potato: t :potato: :potato: w :potato: a :potato: s :potato: :potato: e :potato: v :potato: i :potato: l :potato: :potato: e :potato: n :potato: o :potato: u :potato: g :potato: h :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: i :potato: r :potato: s :potato: t :potato: :potato: p :potato: l :potato: a :potato: c :potato: e :potato: :potato: - :potato: :potato: c :potato: a :potato: u :potato: s :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: j :potato: u :potato: s :potato: t :potato: :potato: u :potato: s :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: r :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: s :potato: e :potato: l :potato: f :potato: .
:luff: :ditto: :phones: :hammer: :shotgun: :wynar: :eew: :toothless: :oops: :idea: :rocklicker: :hand: :gobble:
* :potato: T :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: p :potato: r :potato: o :potato: g :potato: r :potato: a :potato: m :potato: m :potato: e :potato: r :potato: :potato: t :potato: w :potato: e :potato: a :potato: k :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: M :potato: a :potato: r :potato: k :potato: o :potato: v :potato: :potato: c :potato: h :potato: a :potato: i :potato: n :potato: s :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am

so how do you get cleverbot to stop replying again?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am
so how do you get cleverbot to stop replying again?

I don't, I was speaking to someone .
A :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: m :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: s :potato: :potato: i :potato: f :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: i :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: i :potato: t :potato: :potato: 2 :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: r :potato: a :potato: t :potato: e :potato: :potato: : :potato: r :potato: o :potato: l :potato: l :potato: : :potato: :potato: i :potato: ' :potato: m :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: t :potato: :potato: e :potato: v :potato: e :potato: n :potato: :potato: a :potato: n :potato: g :potato: r :potato: y :potato: :potato: : :potato: s :potato: h :potato: r :potato: u :potato: g :potato: : :potato: :potato: * :potato: c :potato: l :potato: a :potato: r :potato: a :potato: :potato: a :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: a :potato: c :potato: t :potato: s :potato: :potato: s :potato: p :potato: e :potato: a :potato: k :potato: :potato: f :potato: o :potato: r :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: m :potato: s :potato: e :potato: l :potato: v :potato: e :potato: s :potato: .
:-| :ninja:
*I'm not :potato:*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:26 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am
so how do you get cleverbot to stop replying again?

I don't, I was speaking to someone .
A :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: m :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: s :potato: :potato: i :potato: f :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: i :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: i :potato: t :potato: :potato: 2 :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: r :potato: a :potato: t :potato: e :potato: :potato: : :potato: r :potato: o :potato: l :potato: l :potato: : :potato: :potato: i :potato: ' :potato: m :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: t :potato: :potato: e :potato: v :potato: e :potato: n :potato: :potato: a :potato: n :potato: g :potato: r :potato: y :potato: :potato: : :potato: s :potato: h :potato: r :potato: u :potato: g :potato: : :potato: :potato: * :potato: c :potato: l :potato: a :potato: r :potato: a :potato: :potato: a :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: a :potato: c :potato: t :potato: s :potato: :potato: s :potato: p :potato: e :potato: a :potato: k :potato: :potato: f :potato: o :potato: r :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: m :potato: s :potato: e :potato: l :potato: v :potato: e :potato: s :potato: .
:-| :ninja:
*I'm not :potato:*
i guess this is how...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:26 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am
so how do you get cleverbot to stop replying again?

I don't, I was speaking to someone .
A :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: m :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: s :potato: :potato: i :potato: f :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: i :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: i :potato: t :potato: :potato: 2 :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: r :potato: a :potato: t :potato: e :potato: :potato: : :potato: r :potato: o :potato: l :potato: l :potato: : :potato: :potato: i :potato: ' :potato: m :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: t :potato: :potato: e :potato: v :potato: e :potato: n :potato: :potato: a :potato: n :potato: g :potato: r :potato: y :potato: :potato: : :potato: s :potato: h :potato: r :potato: u :potato: g :potato: : :potato: :potato: * :potato: c :potato: l :potato: a :potato: r :potato: a :potato: :potato: a :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: a :potato: c :potato: t :potato: s :potato: :potato: s :potato: p :potato: e :potato: a :potato: k :potato: :potato: f :potato: o :potato: r :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: m :potato: s :potato: e :potato: l :potato: v :potato: e :potato: s :potato: .
:-| :ninja:
*I'm not :potato:*
i guess this is how...

I :potato: :potato: a :potato: m :potato: :potato: h :potato: u :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: . :potato: :potato: I :potato: :potato: d :potato: o :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: t :potato: :potato: k :potato: n :potato: o :potato: w :potato: :potato: w :potato: h :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: .
i've broken up with you enough times now that i'm not you and i don't believe anyway :lmao:

* :potato: t :potato: h :potato: r :potato: o :potato: w :potato: s :potato: :potato: r :potato: e :potato: m :potato: o :potato: t :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: * :potato:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests