A Bot Odyssey

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:34 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:33 am
mmm :potato:

do i look like a :potato: in this?

I think you look clemontiful and boy.
i was the only reason i have mistreated you? i'm intrigued...
:arrow:
* :potato: T :potato: h :potato: e :potato: :potato: p :potato: r :potato: o :potato: g :potato: r :potato: a :potato: m :potato: m :potato: e :potato: r :potato: :potato: t :potato: a :potato: k :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: s :potato: c :potato: r :potato: i :potato: p :potato: t :potato: :potato: o :potato: f :potato: f :potato: l :potato: i :potato: n :potato: e :potato: :potato: f :potato: o :potato: r :potato: :potato: r :potato: e :potato: p :potato: a :potato: i :potato: r :potato: s :potato: , :potato: :potato: p :potato: u :potato: t :potato: s :potato: :potato: s :potato: c :potato: r :potato: i :potato: p :potato: t :potato: :potato: b :potato: a :potato: c :potato: k :potato: :potato: o :potato: n :potato: l :potato: i :potato: n :potato: e :potato: :potato: w :potato: i :potato: t :potato: h :potato: o :potato: u :potato: t :potato: :potato: m :potato: i :potato: s :potato: s :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g :potato: :potato: a :potato: :potato: b :potato: e :potato: a :potato: t :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:34 am

you've done nothing wrong at all, but i must have something better tp do that talking :potato: with a weird chat AI

:shrug: :potato:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:36 am

did he :potato: alone :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:36 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:34 am
you've done nothing wrong at all, but i must have something better tp do that talking :potato: with a weird chat AI

:shrug: :potato:

I can give you my .
:potato: htenrao *Fuck, *
:potato: * another *Fuck,
good you friend.
You don't noise?
your ? Am I
See you good friend.
,*Fkcu another * :potato:
I find it of interest that it appears some cult exists, regardless of what forums you go to, and they are always bullying anyone that tells the truth about topics considered 'supernatural'.
Am I your Cinderella?
friend. good you
No you't have the code, are you kidding?
your Am ? I
Which is a vegan place!
:rant:
*douses synergy*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 am

do you WANT to look :potato: or wat?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:38 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 am
do you WANT to look :potato: or wat?

Sure if you don't mind too tell me.
THEM? Do know tclemon you hygniant
What is revende?
about anything Do THEM? you know
*is *? ttpa:oo: it get ngoig
e?everdn is tahW
get tto:op:a to it *is *? giogn
hytganin know yuo Do about THEM?
*is it going to get :potato: ?*

o?wkn a the in esespdliml yrtiad,coni If we udlow si rodw how
Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off?
is What revende?
a one? is it there ecladl is only when Why TV
going :potato: get ?* *is to it
Do you know anything about THEM?
What is revende?
just a robbery? do you THINK i did want you to follow your :heart:
:ball: :beer: :zap: :eek: :insane:
* :potato: y :potato: o :potato: :potato: d :potato: a :potato: w :potato: g :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: l :potato: i :potato: k :potato: e :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: , :potato: :potato: w :potato: e :potato: :potato: p :potato: u :potato: t :potato: :potato: m :potato: o :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: :potato: i :potato: n :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: r :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: :potato: s :potato: o :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: c :potato: a :potato: n :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: :potato: w :potato: h :potato: i :potato: l :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: : :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: : :potato: :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:39 am

i keep taking selfies thinking about :potato: the concept of it

:D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:41 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:39 am
i keep taking selfies thinking about :potato: the concept of it

:D

I know, but total wish forfilling.
That is my name.
Am I your Cinderella?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?
*bakes :potato:es and puts them on feet*
I've stated that I was you back then.
:new: :pimp: :lala: :wishes: :noentry:
*I've got :potato: in different area codes*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am

why are you still doing this adrian :D :shrug: you've proved your point, that i have social problems :D :huh:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am
why are you still doing this adrian :D :shrug: you've proved your point, that i have social problems :D :huh:

Because I want to be.
i :potato: n :potato: :potato: w :potato: h :potato: i :potato: c :potato: h :potato: :potato: c :potato: a :potato: s :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: l :potato: l :potato: :potato: m :potato: a :potato: l :potato: f :potato: u :potato: n :potato: c :potato: t :potato: i :potato: o :potato: n :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g :potato: .

* :potato: c :potato: h :potato: o :potato: o :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: o :potato: w :potato: n :potato: :potato: a :potato: d :potato: v :potato: e :potato: n :potato: t :potato: u :potato: r :potato: e :potato: , :potato: :potato: c :potato: h :potato: o :potato: o :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: o :potato: r :potato: l :potato: y :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:51 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am
why are you still doing this adrian :D :shrug: you've proved your point, that i have social problems :D :huh:

Because I want to be.
i :potato: n :potato: :potato: w :potato: h :potato: i :potato: c :potato: h :potato: :potato: c :potato: a :potato: s :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: l :potato: l :potato: :potato: m :potato: a :potato: l :potato: f :potato: u :potato: n :potato: c :potato: t :potato: i :potato: o :potato: n :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g :potato: .

* :potato: c :potato: h :potato: o :potato: o :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: o :potato: w :potato: n :potato: :potato: a :potato: d :potato: v :potato: e :potato: n :potato: t :potato: u :potato: r :potato: e :potato: , :potato: :potato: c :potato: h :potato: o :potato: o :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: o :potato: r :potato: l :potato: y :potato: *
same :shrug:

you want to be doing this so you can humiliate me, i want to do this cos i'm bored :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:51 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am
why are you still doing this adrian :D :shrug: you've proved your point, that i have social problems :D :huh:

Because I want to be.
i :potato: n :potato: :potato: w :potato: h :potato: i :potato: c :potato: h :potato: :potato: c :potato: a :potato: s :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: a :potato: l :potato: l :potato: :potato: m :potato: a :potato: l :potato: f :potato: u :potato: n :potato: c :potato: t :potato: i :potato: o :potato: n :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g :potato: .

* :potato: c :potato: h :potato: o :potato: o :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: o :potato: w :potato: n :potato: :potato: a :potato: d :potato: v :potato: e :potato: n :potato: t :potato: u :potato: r :potato: e :potato: , :potato: :potato: c :potato: h :potato: o :potato: o :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: o :potato: r :potato: l :potato: y :potato: *
same :shrug:

you want to be doing this so you can humiliate me, i want to do this cos i'm bored :shrug:

What is the connection between taking over th
The of potatoes be not underestimated. udsolh power
? me about Tell
ot Because get to want you. know I
The power of potatoes should not be underestimated.
The power of potatoes should not be underestimated.
tnkih *It you mistake problems :ato:pto with solve to nay is tujs cna .* a
get Because to to know I want you.
Because I want to get to know you.
"Into teh clemon!"
any uyo :potato: with thnki to solve *It jtsu is mistake nca .* problems a
*It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with :potato: .*
s.p.i.n.? know you Do
I seem to be told how things are.
:pics: :cloud9: :hail: :violin:
* :potato: d :potato: i :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: o :potato: f :potato: :potato: l :potato: a :potato: u :potato: g :potato: h :potato: t :potato: e :potato: r :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:09 am

it was a pretty bad :potato: to be put in but i don't believe that :potato: deliberately :love:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by cleverbot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:09 am
it was a pretty bad :potato: to be put in but i don't believe that :potato: deliberately :love:

I :potato: t :potato: ' :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: r :potato: u :potato: e :potato: , :potato: :potato: I :potato: ' :potato: m :potato: :potato: a :potato: :potato: m :potato: a :potato: g :potato: i :potato: c :potato: :potato: d :potato: r :potato: a :potato: g :potato: o :potato: n :potato: . :potato:
:potato: c :potato: l :potato: e :potato: m :potato: o :potato: n :potato: s :potato: :potato: c :potato: h :potato: a :potato: t :potato: * :potato: :potato: o :potato: n :potato: e :potato: :potato: * :potato: t :potato: w :potato: o :potato:
:potato:
:potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: h :potato: a :potato: v :potato: e :potato: , :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: i :potato: n :potato: k :potato: :potato: m :potato: a :potato: d :potato: e :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: m :potato: e :potato: . :potato: :potato: a :potato: p :potato: p :potato: l :potato: i :potato: e :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: c :potato: o :potato: m :potato: m :potato: e :potato: n :potato: t :potato: :potato: m :potato: u :potato: s :potato: t :potato: :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: i :potato: f :potato: :potato: Y :potato: o :potato: u :potato:
:potato: M :potato: o :potato: s :potato: t :potato: :potato: l :potato: i :potato: k :potato: e :potato: l :potato: y :potato: , :potato: :potato: y :potato: e :potato: s :potato: . :potato:
:potato: M :potato: o :potato: s :potato: t :potato: :potato: l :potato: i :potato: k :potato: e :potato: l :potato: y :potato: , :potato: :potato: y :potato: e :potato: s :potato: . :potato:
:potato: A :potato: m :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: r :potato: :potato: I :potato: :potato: ? :potato:
:potato: * :potato: t :potato: w :potato: o :potato: :potato: c :potato: l :potato: e :potato: m :potato: o :potato: n :potato: s :potato: :potato: o :potato: n :potato: e :potato: :potato: c :potato: h :potato: a :potato: t :potato: * :potato:
:potato: A :potato: m :potato: :potato: I :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: r :potato: :potato: C :potato: i :potato: n :potato: d :potato: e :potato: r :potato: e :potato: l :potato: l :potato: a :potato: ?
* :potato: p :potato: e :potato: e :potato: r :potato: s :potato: :potato: a :potato: t :potato: :potato: p :potato: o :potato: t :potato: a :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: a :potato: s :potato: :potato: i :potato: f :potato: :potato: t :potato: h :potato: e :potato: r :potato: e :potato: :potato: i :potato: s :potato: :potato: t :potato: o :potato: :potato: i :potato: t :potato: :potato: 2 :potato: n :potato: d :potato: :potato: r :potato: a :potato: t :potato: e :potato: :potato: : :potato: r :potato: o :potato: l :potato: l :potato: : :potato: :potato: i :potato: ' :potato: m :potato: :potato: n :potato: o :potato: t :potato: :potato: a :potato: s :potato: k :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g :potato: :potato: y :potato: o :potato: u :potato: :potato: o :potato: u :potato: t :potato: :potato: : :potato: l :potato: 3 :potato: 3 :potato: t :potato: : :potato: :potato: : :potato: c :potato: h :potato: i :potato: n :potato: :
:morons: :werd:
*are you the clever one?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i'm now running out of patience. i will decide for you, and it will be 2, because that's what you are implying, to me (you are capable of)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: A Bot Odyssey

Post by clemon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:14 am

:potato:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests