short south florida noise track

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

gjwatson
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by gjwatson » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:23 pm

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 pm
Wanna be on the 2nd one?

definitely. let me know what you're looking for and i'll get something made.

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:45 am

gjwatson wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:23 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 pm
Wanna be on the 2nd one?

definitely. let me know what you're looking for and i'll get something made.
Pretty much anything that's a 1-3 minute .wav file's good man
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:46 am

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am
Adel Souto, Harry Pussy, Squid Squad, Sharlyn Evertsz to name a few
Are you playing INC in Feb?

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am

s.p.i.n. wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:46 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am
Adel Souto, Harry Pussy, Squid Squad, Sharlyn Evertsz to name a few
Are you playing INC in Feb?
I wish, I've been meaning to go to that one of these days actually, hope I ain't busy that time
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by s.p.i.n. » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:00 pm

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am
s.p.i.n. wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:46 am
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am
Adel Souto, Harry Pussy, Squid Squad, Sharlyn Evertsz to name a few
Are you playing INC in Feb?
I wish, I've been meaning to go to that one of these days actually, hope I ain't busy that time
I'll be there.. make time and bring gear. It's easier to play than you think.
I played right after Wolf Eyes on Thursday night.

gjwatson
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by gjwatson » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 pm

s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:00 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am
s.p.i.n. wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:46 am
Are you playing INC in Feb?
I wish, I've been meaning to go to that one of these days actually, hope I ain't busy that time
I'll be there.. make time and bring gear. It's easier to play than you think.
I played right after Wolf Eyes on Thursday night.
I'll be there too, I was hoping to play. How do I get on board with that?

gjwatson
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by gjwatson » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:18 pm

RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:45 am
gjwatson wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:23 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 pm
Wanna be on the 2nd one?

definitely. let me know what you're looking for and i'll get something made.
Pretty much anything that's a 1-3 minute .wav file's good man
Right on, I'll get something new to you soon

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 pm

gjwatson wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 pm
s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:00 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am


I wish, I've been meaning to go to that one of these days actually, hope I ain't busy that time
I'll be there.. make time and bring gear. It's easier to play than you think.
I played right after Wolf Eyes on Thursday night.
I'll be there too, I was hoping to play. How do I get on board with that?
:chin:
:potato: :cry:

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by s.p.i.n. » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:57 am

gjwatson wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 pm
s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:00 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am


I wish, I've been meaning to go to that one of these days actually, hope I ain't busy that time
I'll be there.. make time and bring gear. It's easier to play than you think.
I played right after Wolf Eyes on Thursday night.
I'll be there too, I was hoping to play. How do I get on board with that?
You have a couple private messages, good luck that, don't be a stranger

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 am

:lol:
:potato: :cry:

s.p.i.n.
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
Location: Left of Tampa
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by s.p.i.n. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 am
:lol:
Even Clemon could play..but he'd take a wrong turn, end up a week later busted in Belle Glade wearing toenail polish and trying to steal bovine de-worming medicine.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 am

s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 am
:lol:
Even Clemon could play..but he'd take a wrong turn, end up a week later busted in Belle Glade wearing toenail polish and trying to steal bovine de-worming medicine.
you don't turn down an offer like that :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19437
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 am
s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 am
:lol:
Even Clemon could play..but he'd take a wrong turn, end up a week later busted in Belle Glade wearing toenail polish and trying to steal bovine de-worming medicine.
you don't turn down an offer like that :lol:
No because I'm not cleverbot.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

here's another boyfriend for you, pyscho

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 am
s.p.i.n. wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 am

Even Clemon could play..but he'd take a wrong turn, end up a week later busted in Belle Glade wearing toenail polish and trying to steal bovine de-worming medicine.
you don't turn down an offer like that :lol:
No because I'm not cleverbot.
whateverz F

why we still talking?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19437
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: short south florida noise track

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 am

you don't turn down an offer like that :lol:
No because I'm not cleverbot.
whateverz F

why we still talking?
For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

here's another boyfriend for you, pyscho

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest