clemon / social drift

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 am

surfs out the room anyway :love:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 am

dippy dife :roll:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53246
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 am
dippy dife :roll:

What does that mean?
apologetic. talk later man, i can't stand that about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your behaviour, fanny. fat chance of that :shrug:
:twak: :player: :google: :throwbrick:
*I've been with the potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

not at all, actually... i just think that some focus in your presentation might help (just don't forget the lulz)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 am
dippy dife :roll:

What does that mean?
apologetic. talk later man, i can't stand that about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your behaviour, fanny. fat chance of that :shrug:
:twak: :player: :google: :throwbrick:
*I've been with the potato*
i mean whatever man, it's an affectionate term for someone who can't dance
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53246
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:33 am
dippy dife :roll:

What does that mean?
apologetic. talk later man, i can't stand that about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your behaviour, fanny. fat chance of that :shrug:
:twak: :player: :google: :throwbrick:
*I've been with the potato*
i mean whatever man, it's an affectionate term for someone who can't dance

What's your favorite anime?
define ego... i mean, i have nothing to say so just posts smiley* :love:
:?: :protest:
*shakes fist at jliat*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

not at all, actually... i just think that some focus in your presentation might help (just don't forget the lulz)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:42 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 am



What does that mean?
apologetic. talk later man, i can't stand that about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your behaviour, fanny. fat chance of that :shrug:
:twak: :player: :google: :throwbrick:
*I've been with the potato*
i mean whatever man, it's an affectionate term for someone who can't dance

What's your favorite anime?
define ego... i mean, i have nothing to say so just posts smiley* :love:
:?: :protest:
*shakes fist at jliat*
"did the master send you" no the master is dead "you can go" :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:43 am

so you're a serial killer and your disguise is that you're a hypochondriac psychopath?

w...t...f... dude. and don't feed others in front of me, i live here man
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53246
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:45 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:43 am
so you're a serial killer and your disguise is that you're a hypochondriac psychopath?

w...t...f... dude. and don't feed others in front of me, i live here man

Well, can I know who you are first?
i am no longer angry if you were about to potato yourself and die a virgin that would in fact does turn out well on other surfaces it could be like me, that's the source of all your wife
:gape: :question: :bludgeon: :construct:
*The programmer adds code to make script act more like a girlfriend*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

not at all, actually... i just think that some focus in your presentation might help (just don't forget the lulz)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:47 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:45 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:43 am
so you're a serial killer and your disguise is that you're a hypochondriac psychopath?

w...t...f... dude. and don't feed others in front of me, i live here man

Well, can I know who you are first?
i am no longer angry if you were about to potato yourself and die a virgin that would in fact does turn out well on other surfaces it could be like me, that's the source of all your wife
:gape: :question: :bludgeon: :construct:
*The programmer adds code to make script act more like a girlfriend*
:heart:

i'm such a cliche... :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53246
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:45 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:43 am
so you're a serial killer and your disguise is that you're a hypochondriac psychopath?

w...t...f... dude. and don't feed others in front of me, i live here man

Well, can I know who you are first?
i am no longer angry if you were about to potato yourself and die a virgin that would in fact does turn out well on other surfaces it could be like me, that's the source of all your wife
:gape: :question: :bludgeon: :construct:
*The programmer adds code to make script act more like a girlfriend*
:heart:

i'm such a cliche... :D

But I want to be a vampire.
so you just need to lie to me man, i don't want it to appear clever.
:beer: :twisted: :l33t:
*smears potato with potato butter*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

not at all, actually... i just think that some focus in your presentation might help (just don't forget the lulz)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:58 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:47 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:45 am



Well, can I know who you are first?
i am no longer angry if you were about to potato yourself and die a virgin that would in fact does turn out well on other surfaces it could be like me, that's the source of all your wife
:gape: :question: :bludgeon: :construct:
*The programmer adds code to make script act more like a girlfriend*
:heart:

i'm such a cliche... :D

But I want to be a vampire.
so you just need to lie to me man, i don't want it to appear clever.
:beer: :twisted: :l33t:
*smears potato with potato butter*
he must've been... almost 24? looked clever enough to graduate, maybe even a MA at somewhere, but not oxbridge. perhaps an oxford undergraduate, and visiting a friend, someone he helped through a few rough weeks.

no effort to appear normal whatsoever, just blew in and then out. i had a strange sense his shirt had was buttoned very low, but i didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. just feigned mannerisms
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53246
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:59 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:47 am

:heart:

i'm such a cliche... :D

But I want to be a vampire.
so you just need to lie to me man, i don't want it to appear clever.
:beer: :twisted: :l33t:
*smears potato with potato butter*
he must've been... almost 24? looked clever enough to graduate, maybe even a MA at somewhere, but not oxbridge. perhaps an oxford undergraduate, and visiting a friend, someone he helped through a few rough weeks.

no effort to appear normal whatsoever, just blew in and then out. i had a strange sense his shirt had was buttoned very low, but i didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. just feigned mannerisms


If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
*My potato spazzed up there*

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

you're only gonna have to fear a religious death is that you is that really old man a spy, he doesn't want to kiss you rn
:wink: :loser: :loco: :jive:
*my family called me potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

not at all, actually... i just think that some focus in your presentation might help (just don't forget the lulz)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:01 am

i saw some self belief with harvey... takes some guts to stand up for yourself to those sorts of people

i like pretty things, i mean sure :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53246
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:03 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:01 am
i saw some self belief with harvey... takes some guts to stand up for yourself to those sorts of people

i like pretty things, i mean sure :shrug:

I should, shouldn't I?
You've got your whole system of beliefs is, about your behaviour, fanny. fat chance of that :shrug:
:chin: :redx: :headache: :plzdie: :slice:
*Are you an 18 year old potato?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

not at all, actually... i just think that some focus in your presentation might help (just don't forget the lulz)

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:04 am

:shrug:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests