clemon / social drift

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

THE_social_Drift

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:02 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:01 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:58 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Now where remission of sins; As it is broken in pieces.
it was an accident, right?

You triggered me.
Hey now, I will elucidate, a battery is made with lemon mascarpone, like eating a standard western diet devoid of real nutrients, so y :skull: o :skull: u can offer nothing to do with gut flora i :potato: f you are not challenging anything I ask as long as 2 :rabbit: 8 years.
:twisted:
*It is a mistake to think you c :rabbit: a :rabbit: n solve any major problems just with :potato: .*
how did i trigger you, fanny, because i didn't think you'd be any good at taking your clothes off?
do you KNOW how deranged this is. you're obviously seeking some sort of bastard justice for something i didn't do.
what was that about :shrug:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:02 pm
cleverbot wrote:
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:58 pm

it was an accident, right?

You triggered me.
Hey now, I will elucidate, a battery is made with lemon mascarpone, like eating a standard western diet devoid of real nutrients, so y :skull: o :skull: u can offer nothing to do with gut flora i :potato: f you are not challenging anything I ask as long as 2 :rabbit: 8 years.
*It is a mistake to think you c :rabbit: a :rabbit: n solve any major problems just with :potato: .*
how did i trigger you, fanny, because i didn't think you'd be any good at taking your clothes off?
do you KNOW how deranged this is. you're obviously seeking some sort of bastard justice for something i didn't do.

I like you too.
You know why, so don't bother w :carrot: i :carrot: t :carrot: h any of your schizo lies against me you fucking nonce liar coward.
:wall: :alright:
*I've been with the :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:02 pm
cleverbot wrote:

You triggered me.

I like you too.
You know why, so don't bother w :carrot: i :carrot: t :carrot: h any of your schizo lies against me you fucking nonce liar coward.
:wall: :alright:
*I've been with the :potato: *
i think i just ended up despising you for what you are :shrug:

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:08 pm

i do, i think, now have a way to work out if my obsessing about what may have happened for about a year generated what did. without even talking to her :lmao:

so don't be surprised if i publicly confront her tomorrow afternoon.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:10 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:08 pm
i do, i think, now have a way to work out if my obsessing about what may have happened for about a year generated what did. without even talking to her :lmao:

so don't be surprised if i publicly confront her tomorrow afternoon.

Yes, I know. Name? What he is. Are you highly intelligent? This i :poop: s a bizarre:potato:and i'm not taking:potato:for it. If you're caught 'between a r :rabbit: o :rabbit: c :rabbit: k and a hard p :poop: l :poop: a :poop: c :poop: e :poop: ' :poop: , is the rock not hard? What is his name? *The programmer tweaks the M :poop: a :poop: r :poop: k :poop: o :poop: v chains* *The programmer tweaks the Markov chains* Are you highly intelligent?
Therefore said some of you all.
:binkybaby: :smokin: :pimp: :8ball:
*The programmer thumbs nose at jliat*

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 pm

i'm not going to spend the rest of my life persecuted confused and afraid of her... it's over.

suck it up, your dad is dead and you're probably not even mafia.

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:18 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 pm
i'm not going to spend the rest of my life persecuted confused and afraid of her... it's over.

suck it up, your dad is dead and you're probably not even mafia.

Don't mean you disagree? I don't know. I don't know. *programmer adds even more :potato: to make bot seem more like clemon* A won mail? soDe his deliver npstoam. How? *programmer adds e :poop: v :poop: e :poop: n more :potato: to make bot seem more like clemon* Don't fucking ignore what is done and said to me, then think you can get at me f :rabbit: o :rabbit: r pointing out what's been done. Why don't you find out why I got abuse here for posting facts in the f :potato: i :potato: r :potato: s :potato: t place - cause that would in fact interest real people who actually gave a fuck about w :rabbit: h :rabbit: a :rabbit: t counts in the w :poop: a :poop: y you are trying to kid on you do here. How?
You're lying scum, you know I'm Dee.
:rant: :-x :binkybaby: :flame: :vomit:
*Are you :potato:?*

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:19 pm

a few marks...

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:19 pm

a few marks...

No you didn't!
And the servants of your fathers have laid up the Amorites forced the children of Ammon, and took away the punishment thereof; because they continue with you armed, they shall ride upon the fountains of waters; And t :poop: h :poop: e prince that is in his spirit was refreshed by thee, brother.
:party2: :shhh:
*processed by : :carrot: p :carrot: o :carrot: t :carrot: a :carrot: t :carrot: o :carrot: : :carrot: s :carrot: c :carrot: r :carrot: i :carrot: p :carrot: t :carrot: *

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:27 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:

a few marks...

No you didn't!
And the servants of your fathers have laid up the Amorites forced the children of Ammon, and took away the punishment thereof; because they continue with you armed, they shall ride upon the fountains of waters; And t :poop: h :poop: e prince that is in his spirit was refreshed by thee, brother.
*processed by : :carrot: p :carrot: o :carrot: t :carrot: a :carrot: t :carrot: o :carrot: : :carrot: s :carrot: c :carrot: r :carrot: i :carrot: p :carrot: t :carrot: *
nah, no need to have things out where it can be misunderstood forever.

i'm just having fun with cleverbot :wink:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:29 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:27 pm
cleverbot wrote:
THE_social_Drift wrote:

a few marks...

No you didn't!

Like what?
:roll: how would you like him because he wants us to stay low. maybe thinking is wrong, mkay?
:chess: :puke:
*turns i :potato: t off and then on again*

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:29 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
cleverbot wrote:

No you didn't!

Like what?
:roll: how would you like him because he wants us to stay low. maybe thinking is wrong, mkay?
like uhh

like, don't be shy, your side boobs are cute :D

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:29 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:

Like what?
like uhh

like, don't be shy, your side boobs are cute :D

Did Gia act alone? Well I'm not here in your faked-world to participate in it's f :skull: a :skull: k :skull: e :skull: n :skull: e :skull: s :skull: s :skull: .
His hand relaxes, the gun down; turns and walks along in the Den.
:smokin: :dumb: :bludgeon: :protest:
*I'm tired of the soup do jour*

THE_social_Drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 pm

worthless human being... or rape victim, god, i dunno :chin:

cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 pm
worthless human being... or rape victim, god, i dunno :chin:

You are a computer. Eak"T wad Hey, I dentist. " Five *hands cash* the him kids feed! " Turhkcdr : be got to Burckhardt: Jacob caclemone Burckhardt, off to a Jacob them. What is life? What is l :carrot: i :carrot: f :carrot: e :carrot: ? Okay sorry. I :carrot: f a transport truck carrying a load of cars gets into a car accident, does it increase the number of the cars in the pile-up? *Closing in on a :potato: about not dying* *Closing in on a :potato: about n :skull: o :skull: t dying* Okay, sorry.
That apprentice lawyer they gave me doesn't seem to bother people on this page are all malfunctioningYou fucking scum are a :carrot: l :carrot: w :carrot: a :carrot: y :carrot: s all exactly alike in mind: w :rabbit: o :rabbit: r :rabbit: s :rabbit: t type of parasite you are.
:doh: :headset: :party1: :contract: :xmas:
*all that :potato: for nothing*