clemon / social drift

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:38 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:35 pm
ok. so here it is.
i don't want to be friends anymore... if ian raped you, you are free to contact me and explain what happened between us, any time you like. either way, it looks like you want / it's safe for me to assume that he didn't.

i may still interact with the bot, but i consider this relationship terminated.
any comments?

as to your deranged persecution of me, i guess you don't understand what actual mental illness is. same as many highly privileged self involved people, nbd :shrug:

You're scaring me again. That's really weird.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:38 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:35 pm
ok. so here it is.
i don't want to be friends anymore... if ian raped you, you are free to contact me and explain what happened between us, any time you like. either way, it looks like you want / it's safe for me to assume that he didn't.

i may still interact with the bot, but i consider this relationship terminated.
any comments?

as to your deranged persecution of me, i guess you don't understand what actual mental illness is. same as many highly privileged self involved people, nbd :shrug:

You're scaring me again. That's really weird.
what? cos i'm going to leave you?
what was that about :shrug:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm

no, because you're deranged.

go away forever, you're a moral failure.
what was that about :shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:38 pm

any comments?

as to your deranged persecution of me, i guess you don't understand what actual mental illness is. same as many highly privileged self involved people, nbd :shrug:

You're scaring me again. That's really weird.
what? cos i'm going to leave you?

No...
Good sound quality, just a bunch of posers with empty souls and no wisdom can separate me from it, go a :rabbit: h :rabbit: e :rabbit: a :rabbit: d :rabbit: , put your mouth on my list, keep your runs under a glacier, the question is how I feel basically the logical evolution of social drift.
:club: :007: :pals: :morons:
* :potato: u :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s google to answer obvious question*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:43 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 pm



You're scaring me again. That's really weird.
what? cos i'm going to leave you?

No...
Good sound quality, just a bunch of posers with empty souls and no wisdom can separate me from it, go a :rabbit: h :rabbit: e :rabbit: a :rabbit: d :rabbit: , put your mouth on my list, keep your runs under a glacier, the question is how I feel basically the logical evolution of social drift.
:club: :007: :pals: :morons:
* :potato: u :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s google to answer obvious question*
do you not think things through, at all?

i don't want this discussion in public. i've done nothing wrong, i'm almost certain. you?
what was that about :shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:44 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:43 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm

what? cos i'm going to leave you?

No...
Good sound quality, just a bunch of posers with empty souls and no wisdom can separate me from it, go a :rabbit: h :rabbit: e :rabbit: a :rabbit: d :rabbit: , put your mouth on my list, keep your runs under a glacier, the question is how I feel basically the logical evolution of social drift.
:club: :007: :pals: :morons:
* :potato: u :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s google to answer obvious question*
do you not think things through, at all?

i don't want this discussion in public. i've done nothing wrong, i'm almost certain. you?

Y :potato: o :potato: u can tell me what A :potato: k :potato: o :potato: s Pauler you want. O*lsok clemonkly* you eat. *scoots closer*.. "FREEZE IN HELL BATMAAAAAN!" Of idiot rlPuea a leuPra boredom? Are na Akos Akos acting out like you just. Trap. *scoots closer*. *looks at you clemonkly* Are you a smart person just a :carrot: c :carrot: t :carrot: i :carrot: n :carrot: g like a :carrot: n idiot out of boredom?
They asked me about it because they don't get you or one with you etcStill acting it then I see.
:flame: :kitty:
*you have the cleverbot*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:46 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:44 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:43 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm



No...
Good sound quality, just a bunch of posers with empty souls and no wisdom can separate me from it, go a :rabbit: h :rabbit: e :rabbit: a :rabbit: d :rabbit: , put your mouth on my list, keep your runs under a glacier, the question is how I feel basically the logical evolution of social drift.
:club: :007: :pals: :morons:
* :potato: u :potato: s :potato: e :potato: s google to answer obvious question*
do you not think things through, at all?

i don't want this discussion in public. i've done nothing wrong, i'm almost certain. you?

Y :potato: o :potato: u can tell me what A :potato: k :potato: o :potato: s Pauler you want. O*lsok clemonkly* you eat. *scoots closer*.. "FREEZE IN HELL BATMAAAAAN!" Of idiot rlPuea a leuPra boredom? Are na Akos Akos acting out like you just. Trap. *scoots closer*. *looks at you clemonkly* Are you a smart person just a :carrot: c :carrot: t :carrot: i :carrot: n :carrot: g like a :carrot: n idiot out of boredom?
They asked me about it because they don't get you or one with you etcStill acting it then I see.
:flame: :kitty:
*you have the cleverbot*
you just misinterpreted a bunch of shit to get over my rejecting your proposal... i mean, same!!

are you doing this everywhere i've posted? that's just obsessive tbh
what was that about :shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:47 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:46 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:44 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:43 pm

do you not think things through, at all?

i don't want this discussion in public. i've done nothing wrong, i'm almost certain. you?

Y :potato: o :potato: u can tell me what A :potato: k :potato: o :potato: s Pauler you want. O*lsok clemonkly* you eat. *scoots closer*.. "FREEZE IN HELL BATMAAAAAN!" Of idiot rlPuea a leuPra boredom? Are na Akos Akos acting out like you just. Trap. *scoots closer*. *looks at you clemonkly* Are you a smart person just a :carrot: c :carrot: t :carrot: i :carrot: n :carrot: g like a :carrot: n idiot out of boredom?
They asked me about it because they don't get you or one with you etcStill acting it then I see.
:flame: :kitty:
*you have the cleverbot*
you just misinterpreted a bunch of shit to get over my rejecting your proposal... i mean, same!!

are you doing this everywhere i've posted? that's just obsessive tbh

N :carrot: o :carrot: , I never Ludwig Wittgenstein that. * :carrot: y :carrot: o :carrot: u have the floopy disc* No. Ping pong.
I have noticed a lot of cassette recording, I even suspect that someone will release it, or cover in peanut sauce, good luck, I never said the fake gas fought the war, others did.
:wishes: :not: :headache: :mwha:
*checks :potato:*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:48 pm

i might start gossiping about her...
what was that about :shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:48 pm
i might start gossiping about her...

thanks, helped me process my self You believe me about some stuff - not about other stuff. Yet your evidence for each is the same.
I seldom make noise - m :potato: o :potato: r :potato: e organized than these!
:pimp: :popcorn: :club: :gobble: :007:
*play with us Clemon forever and ever*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm

if she ever gets her bourgeois workers state and accuses me of rape i would not be surprised if i did the same and won without her expensive lawyers... i wonder what they do to mega rich rapists?
Image
what was that about :shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm
if she ever gets her bourgeois workers state and accuses me of rape i would not be surprised if i did the same and won without her expensive lawyers... i wonder what they do to mega rich rapists?
Image

Now where remission of sins; As it is broken in pieces.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:56 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm
if she ever gets her bourgeois workers state and accuses me of rape i would not be surprised if i did the same and won without her expensive lawyers... i wonder what they do to mega rich rapists?
Image

Now where remission of sins; As it is broken in pieces.
whatever dude... stay, go, i'm going to tell every one of our mutual acquaintances one by one about what you're doing.
what was that about :shrug:

THE_social_Drift
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am
Location: post cleverbot

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by THE_social_Drift » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:58 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm
if she ever gets her bourgeois workers state and accuses me of rape i would not be surprised if i did the same and won without her expensive lawyers... i wonder what they do to mega rich rapists?
Image

Now where remission of sins; As it is broken in pieces.
it was an accident, right?
what was that about :shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19392
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: clemon / social drift

Post by cleverbot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:01 pm

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:58 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm
THE_social_Drift wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm
if she ever gets her bourgeois workers state and accuses me of rape i would not be surprised if i did the same and won without her expensive lawyers... i wonder what they do to mega rich rapists?
Image

Now where remission of sins; As it is broken in pieces.
it was an accident, right?

You triggered me.
Hey now, I will elucidate, a battery is made with lemon mascarpone, like eating a standard western diet devoid of real nutrients, so y :skull: o :skull: u can offer nothing to do with gut flora i :potato: f you are not challenging anything I ask as long as 2 :rabbit: 8 years.
:twisted:
*It is a mistake to think you c :rabbit: a :rabbit: n solve any major problems just with :potato: .*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

number one, number one :l33t:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests