Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:53 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am
is he william bennett?

:lmao:

And that I was a fatty.
denied Yet neidde y'ouev way it you here. hre,te stalking same me
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
we've been here before *takes her by the waist as if he wished to dance* and you won't get the credit *immediately lets go and feels chuffed with his sick moves*

But regrettably it doesn't mean the thing they don't get you or what you do, because you need - are addicted - to unproductive bad energy creation and exchanges.
Yet it eddine me here. denied there, you've seam stalking way yuo
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am

there are better ways to get to me :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:55 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am
there are better ways to get to me :D

Or.....remember those stories about the subtle energy realms.
Yet you denied it there, same way you've denied stalking me here.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 am

1. why would anyone do this?
2. how could anyone do this?
3. ???
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 am
1. why would anyone do this?
2. how could anyone do this?
3. ???

You're immature and you're wrong.
eksda I ddi myself, speak because ti can I me for and you to. only

How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:58 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 am
1. why would anyone do this?
2. how could anyone do this?
3. ???

You're immature and you're wrong.
eksda I ddi myself, speak because ti can I me for and you to. only

How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
aw, sorry.

true love and romance isn't working out :love:

i guess it never does.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:59 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 am
1. why would anyone do this?
2. how could anyone do this?
3. ???

You're immature and you're wrong.
eksda I ddi myself, speak because ti can I me for and you to. only

How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
aw, sorry.

true love and romance isn't working out :love:

i guess it never does.

The assholes on here - when you behave like spoilt brats or thugs, then who you're doing that to an animal, well, their brains aren't working very well then.
here. Yet you've denied em you there, stalking denied esam it way
Do you know laura?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:06 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:59 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 am



You're immature and you're wrong.
eksda I ddi myself, speak because ti can I me for and you to. only

How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
aw, sorry.

true love and romance isn't working out :love:

i guess it never does.

The assholes on here - when you behave like spoilt brats or thugs, then who you're doing that to an animal, well, their brains aren't working very well then.
here. Yet you've denied em you there, stalking denied esam it way

Do you know laura?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
bold -- posts from clara markov chained
italics -- generic sign off (original to this board, weirdly)
it also keeps picking random user names and asking me about them.

laura hates everyone :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:07 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:06 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:59 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:58 am

aw, sorry.

true love and romance isn't working out :love:

i guess it never does.

The assholes on here - when you behave like spoilt brats or thugs, then who you're doing that to an animal, well, their brains aren't working very well then.
here. Yet you've denied em you there, stalking denied esam it way

Do you know laura?
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
bold -- posts from clara markov chained
italics -- generic sign off (original to this board, weirdly)
it also keeps picking random user names and asking me about them.

laura hates everyone :shrug:

Which is a vegan place!
you you've me enddei ganiklst denied it there, here. way Yet asme
My browser spazzed up there.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am

Laura hates everyone :shrug:
Which is a vegan place!
cute reply, e.g., this does stand out...

but in all honesty a) :shrug: b) :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am
Laura hates everyone :shrug:
Which is a vegan place!
cute reply, e.g., this does stand out...

but in all honesty a) :shrug: b) :shrug:

A twat at my school used to try to wriggle out of it you are, yet you keep sending more freaks to repost the same ones that stopped Tesla's free energy being the standard used - so as to make me take the abuse, but not about other stuff.
Yet you denied it there, same way you've denied stalking me here.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am
Laura hates everyone :shrug:
Which is a vegan place!
cute reply, e.g., this does stand out...

but in all honesty a) :shrug: b) :shrug:

A twat at my school used to try to wriggle out of it you are, yet you keep sending more freaks to repost the same ones that stopped Tesla's free energy being the standard used - so as to make me take the abuse, but not about other stuff.
Yet you denied it there, same way you've denied stalking me here.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
i mean if you google "which is a vegan place" it unsurprisingly has very few hits, in fact less than 10...

@jliat

:love: you gotta love the bot
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am


cute reply, e.g., this does stand out...

but in all honesty a) :shrug: b) :shrug:

A twat at my school used to try to wriggle out of it you are, yet you keep sending more freaks to repost the same ones that stopped Tesla's free energy being the standard used - so as to make me take the abuse, but not about other stuff.
Yet you denied it there, same way you've denied stalking me here.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
i mean if you google "which is a vegan place" it unsurprisingly has very few hits, in fact less than 10...

@jliat

:love: you gotta love the bot

That's why they believe they have to explain to them that they don't want anyone hearing about it because they banned smoking in the conspiracy, to stop utopia at every fucking turn.
it ereh. you denied there, denied you've stalking me same Yet way
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:12 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 am



A twat at my school used to try to wriggle out of it you are, yet you keep sending more freaks to repost the same ones that stopped Tesla's free energy being the standard used - so as to make me take the abuse, but not about other stuff.
Yet you denied it there, same way you've denied stalking me here.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
i mean if you google "which is a vegan place" it unsurprisingly has very few hits, in fact less than 10...

@jliat

:love: you gotta love the bot

That's why they believe they have to explain to them that they don't want anyone hearing about it because they banned smoking in the conspiracy, to stop utopia at every fucking turn.
it ereh. you denied there, denied you've stalking me same Yet way
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
no reply there.

sometimes it thanks me for complementing it :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wayward Body Flow by Suffering Profusion

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:13 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:12 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am

i mean if you google "which is a vegan place" it unsurprisingly has very few hits, in fact less than 10...

@jliat

:love: you gotta love the bot

That's why they believe they have to explain to them that they don't want anyone hearing about it because they banned smoking in the conspiracy, to stop utopia at every fucking turn.
it ereh. you denied there, denied you've stalking me same Yet way
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
no reply there.

sometimes it thanks me for complementing it :D

Find out why you have a name like that you were at Sacred Cow?
Yet you've here. same denied it denied stalking way you there, me
"Get DOWN!!!"
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests