who's the worst artist on this board??

Online releases, videos and other stuff like that.

Moderator: xome

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3202
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:25 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 am
neat.png


Neat trick how a bot can edit some … but only some....

tea please. sure playing party? Are Yes we
Clerk: "Hey! Are you gonna pay for that??" Arnold: "Talk to the hand."
"The riddle... of steel!"
What do you think of jliat?
People could ALL disappear - good and bad - it won't matter how long you drag returning out for!
:angel: :protest: :priest: :reading: :party3: :redface: :phone: :whistle: :beer: :balloons: :rambo: :yernuts: :tongue: :moo: :coffee: :box: :borg: :lala:
*unzips*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 am

meh, i'm not as impressed with it's humanity as i am with MY humanity...

:D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 am
meh, i'm not as impressed with it's humanity as i am with MY humanity...

:D

You shouldn't be.
If they wish to explain to me why they believe they have to explain how you is in them, then it will out.
:shotgun: :huh: :reading: :love:
*changes relationship status on facebook*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:40 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 am
meh, i'm not as impressed with it's humanity as i am with MY humanity...

:D

You shouldn't be.
If they wish to explain to me why they believe they have to explain how you is in them, then it will out.
:shotgun: :huh: :reading: :love:
*changes relationship status on facebook*
are you sure :lmao:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:41 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:40 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 am
meh, i'm not as impressed with it's humanity as i am with MY humanity...

:D

You shouldn't be.
If they wish to explain to me why they believe they have to explain how you is in them, then it will out.
:shotgun: :huh: :reading: :love:
*changes relationship status on facebook*
are you sure :lmao:

What is an AI?
What's a frohawk?
I could delete it, I posted on other forums.
:lol: :hic: :hm: :l33t: :violin: :rocklicker: :fluffy: :shock: :bludgeon: :tongue: :music3: :offtopic: :cold: :question: :hug: :throwbrick: :w00t: :party2: :whistle: :redface: :music1: :mad: :girl: :-| :demon: :idea: :xmas: :balloons: :tusk: :noentry: :-P :box:
*Timestretching some noise*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3202
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:41 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:40 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am



You shouldn't be.
If they wish to explain to me why they believe they have to explain how you is in them, then it will out.
:shotgun: :huh: :reading: :love:
*changes relationship status on facebook*
are you sure :lmao:

What is an AI?
What's a frohawk?
I could delete it, I posted on other forums.
:lol: :hic: :hm: :l33t: :violin: :rocklicker: :fluffy: :shock: :bludgeon: :tongue: :music3: :offtopic: :cold: :question: :hug: :throwbrick: :w00t: :party2: :whistle: :redface: :music1: :mad: :girl: :-| :demon: :idea: :xmas: :balloons: :tusk: :noentry: :-P :box:
*Timestretching some noise*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am

*twitches uncontrollable*
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:41 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:40 am

are you sure :lmao:

What is an AI?
What's a frohawk?
I could delete it, I posted on other forums.
:lol: :hic: :hm: :l33t: :violin: :rocklicker: :fluffy: :shock: :bludgeon: :tongue: :music3: :offtopic: :cold: :question: :hug: :throwbrick: :w00t: :party2: :whistle: :redface: :music1: :mad: :girl: :-| :demon: :idea: :xmas: :balloons: :tusk: :noentry: :-P :box:
*Timestretching some noise*

No, you wrone.
You don't seem to realise how serious it is, that you could have had my photo at all.
And - like I said - it means you can't read that.
:jester: :( :pimp: :music1: :construct: :joystick: :rant: :binkybaby: :yernuts: :eew: 8) :contract: :nay: :headz: :horse: :toothless: :smirk:
noise* *Timestretching some
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3202
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:45 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:41 am



What is an AI?
What's a frohawk?
I could delete it, I posted on other forums.
:lol: :hic: :hm: :l33t: :violin: :rocklicker: :fluffy: :shock: :bludgeon: :tongue: :music3: :offtopic: :cold: :question: :hug: :throwbrick: :w00t: :party2: :whistle: :redface: :music1: :mad: :girl: :-| :demon: :idea: :xmas: :balloons: :tusk: :noentry: :-P :box:
*Timestretching some noise*

No, you wrone.
You don't seem to realise how serious it is, that you could have had my photo at all.
And - like I said - it means you can't read that.
:jester: :( :pimp: :music1: :construct: :joystick: :rant: :binkybaby: :yernuts: :eew: 8) :contract: :nay: :headz: :horse: :toothless: :smirk:
noise* *Timestretching some

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3202
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:45 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am

No, you wrone.
You don't seem to realise how serious it is, that you could have had my photo at all.
And - like I said - it means you can't read that.
:jester: :( :pimp: :music1: :construct: :joystick: :rant: :binkybaby: :yernuts: :eew: 8) :contract: :nay: :headz: :horse: :toothless: :smirk:
noise* *Timestretching some

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:47 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:45 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am



No, you wrone.
You don't seem to realise how serious it is, that you could have had my photo at all.
And - like I said - it means you can't read that.
:jester: :( :pimp: :music1: :construct: :joystick: :rant: :binkybaby: :yernuts: :eew: 8) :contract: :nay: :headz: :horse: :toothless: :smirk:
noise* *Timestretching some

My name is Kyle, but some friends call me Ivo.
Don't claim you got that from my posts thru it, and get the Mr.T version of them.
:flame: :stone: :offtopic: :mexican: :muffy: :stickman: :party3: :phone: :fight: :coffee: :box: :shit: :gape: :yarr: :xmas:
*Timestretching some noise*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3202
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:47 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:47 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:45 am

My name is Kyle, but some friends call me Ivo.
Don't claim you got that from my posts thru it, and get the Mr.T version of them.
:flame: :stone: :offtopic: :mexican: :muffy: :stickman: :party3: :phone: :fight: :coffee: :box: :shit: :gape: :yarr: :xmas:
*Timestretching some noise*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:49 am

*makes note*

when jliat gets too involved he repeats himself as he just was.

hmm.

/private joke/
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10707
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:55 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:49 am
*makes note*

when jliat gets too involved he repeats himself as he just was.

hmm.

/private joke/

You don't seem to realise how serious it is, that you could have had my photo at all.
How are you going to explain how you have my photo?
I'd pm you back then.
:reddot: :laff: :fencing: :twisted: :oops: :gape: :not: :arrow: :8ball:
COMMAND MENU: Loading.....
https://www.cleverbot.com/

we're not even, not even slightly

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3202
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:59 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 am

That was another delay of 8 minutes....

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests