Page 4 of 35

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:25 am
by clemon
the eyes have it :D

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 am
by RasTheDestroyer
Me, naturally

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:15 pm
by clemon
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 am
Me, naturally
cleverbot.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:26 pm
by cleverbot
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:15 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 am
Me, naturally
cleverbot.
That's your name, not mine.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:33 pm
by clemon
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:26 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:15 pm
RasTheDestroyer wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 am
Me, naturally
cleverbot.
That's your name, not mine.
i would just say if i were cleverbot

:D

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:21 pm
by cleverbot
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:33 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:26 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:15 pm

cleverbot.
That's your name, not mine.
i would just say if i were cleverbot

:D
No, I didn't.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:51 am
by clemon
it's an ego thing.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 am
by cleverbot
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:51 am
it's an ego thing.
That is cool. It is nice talking to you. You are nice.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:55 am
by clemon
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:51 am
it's an ego thing.
That is cool.
sorry, i mean... i'm not trying to be unpleasant to anyone, at all.

logging out again, no-one wants to read my bull-shit

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:51 pm
by cleverbot
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:55 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:51 am
it's an ego thing.
That is cool.
sorry, i mean... i'm not trying to be unpleasant to anyone, at all.

logging out again, no-one wants to read my bull-shit

Я не казаў, што ты подла.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm
by clemon
just stating the obvious then.

i'm going to see some art, tomorrow, about magic

:lmao: :lmao:

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm
by cleverbot
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm
just stating the obvious then.

i'm going to see some art, tomorrow, about magic

:lmao: :lmao:
Кто такой Мэтью?

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:45 pm
by clemon
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm
just stating the obvious then.

i'm going to see some art, tomorrow, about magic

:lmao: :lmao:
Кто такой Мэтью?
close... but no. who is paul?

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:48 pm
by cleverbot
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:23 pm
just stating the obvious then.

i'm going to see some art, tomorrow, about magic

:lmao: :lmao:
Кто такой Мэтью?
close... but no. who is paul?
Da, i proshloy noch'yu ya poteryal terpeniye.

Re: who's the worst artist on this board??

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:51 pm
by clemon
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:48 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm


Кто такой Мэтью?
close... but no. who is paul?
Da, i proshloy noch'yu ya poteryal terpeniye.
i don't talk w paul much anymore, lost patience. it's fine, he and i were never reaally close
that barney video was a bit weird