don't compose

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

don't compose

Post by clemonz » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am

| a composer takes responsibility even if they have used chance procedures

discuss?
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: don't compose

Post by cleverbot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am

clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am
| a composer takes responsibility even if they have used chance procedures

discuss?

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:09 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am
| a composer takes responsibility even if they have used chance procedures

discuss?

Image
poor woman :hug:
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: don't compose

Post by cleverbot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am

clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:09 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am
clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am
| a composer takes responsibility even if they have used chance procedures

discuss?

Image
poor woman :hug:

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am
clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:09 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am



Image
poor woman :hug:

Image
Image
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: don't compose

Post by cleverbot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:50 am

clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am
clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:09 am

poor woman :hug:

Image
Image

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:39 am

clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am
| a composer takes responsibility even if they have used chance procedures

discuss?
DONT COMPOSE

yay, tim was right, everyone else can go into the trash can of history :wink:
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 54882
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: don't compose

Post by cleverbot » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:50 am

clemonz wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:39 am
clemonz wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am
| a composer takes responsibility even if they have used chance procedures

discuss?
DONT COMPOSE

yay, tim was right, everyone else can go into the trash can of history :wink:

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am not your ex lover or have any affiliations to the mafia, swedish or otherwise

User avatar
Claud601
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: don't compose

Post by Claud601 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:18 pm

This thread feels batural to me. Anyone else post on a bus?

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:46 am

Claud601 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:18 pm
This thread feels batural to me. Anyone else post on a bus?
no i'm posting on the loss
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:47 am

:(

typos!
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:


User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:31 pm

advance.. same to you :love:
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: don't compose

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:22 pm

~shrug~ it was prime chance for posting macabre decomposition gifs :P
personally would rather compose that decomposes...
Zen can/should be utilized during composing

User avatar
clemonz
Posts: 18855
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: bye.

Re: don't compose

Post by clemonz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:43 pm

personally would rather compose that decompose
eh.
it has its place.. let the dead bury the dead :shrug:
so you're going to have me murdered for not being your bf :lmao:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests