Page 3 of 3

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:06 am
by clemon
i regret a lot of things i did when :potato: but nothing really this :potato:

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 am
by xdugef
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 am
back off man, you'll twist anything to make other people look bad
The lesson here for you would be to not post your personal bullshit on the internet.. but that's just my opinion.. I'm not trying to give you advice because as I already know you wouldn't follow it anyway.. in fact you might even do the opposite out of spite or stubbornness or stupidity are all of the above.. who knows... except maybe your therapist.

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:11 am
by clemon
xdugef wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:10 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 am
back off man, you'll twist anything to make other people look bad
The lesson here for you would be to not post your personal bullshit on the internet.. but that's just my opinion.. I'm not trying to give you advice because as I already know you wouldn't follow it anyway.. in fact you might even do the opposite out of spite or stubbornness or stupidity are all of the above.. who knows... except maybe your therapist.
i guess.

sorry for emailing you :shrug:

can we call it a day then?

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am
by clemon
i get it, we're not friends so don't expect anything from me except enmity

lesson learnt :shrug:

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:21 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am
i get it, we're not friends so don't expect anything from me except enmity

lesson learnt :shrug:
do you really not know you are a piece of shit? i mean seriously, thats not my opinion, its just how you are, you need to just own being an asshole and use it to your advantage, obviously people will always think you are shit so just be the best shit you can

this whole act where you post endlessly, even before cleverbot, is boring and ignorable, so if you need attention then figure out how to fit in instead of alienating everyone

but maybe you want to be boring, you and james sure try

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
by clemon
wow you don't like my posts!

is it not a matter if opinion whether they make me a "piece of shit"?

i mean i understand you don't like them, and perhaps that's enough, seeing as you're that important and knowing etc. :chin:

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
wow you don't like my posts!
i dont read 98% of them, nobody does, get over yourself

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
by clemon
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
wow you don't like my posts!
i dont read 98% of them, nobody does, get over yourself
same to you :shrug:

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:27 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
is it not a matter if opinion whether they make me a "piece of shit"?
the act of camping out here and constantly shit posting makes you a piece of shit

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:27 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
wow you don't like my posts!
i dont read 98% of them, nobody does, get over yourself
same to you :shrug:
i dont pollute the board, shitting in every thread

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:28 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
wow you don't like my posts!
i dont read 98% of them, nobody does, get over yourself
same to you :shrug:
you are too stupid

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 am
by clemon
god, maybe you're right.
shitting in every thread
i guess you're thinking of adrian too

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 am
god, maybe you're right.
shitting in every thread
i guess you're thinking of adrian too
nope, he did an awesome thing with cleverbot, you are the problem

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 am
by clemon
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 am
god, maybe you're right.
shitting in every thread
i guess you're thinking of adrian too
nope, he did an awesome thing with cleverbot, you are the problem
ok i'll leave dude.

see you

Re: you could actually just stop replying to cleverbot tho

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:32 am
by killing raven sun
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 am
god, maybe you're right.

i guess you're thinking of adrian too
nope, he did an awesome thing with cleverbot, you are the problem
ok i'll leave dude.

see you
you probably wont, it doesnt matter, i dont care what you do, just wanted to make sure you know you are a piece of shit, carry on