Neo!Fascists

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 am

:lol:

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:38 am

For someone who want to be seems as very sure of himself (and full of) you do explain yourself a lot, Daricdude, always on the defense.
I hought you were more self aware, but the more you post yadayadayada.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:44 am

250,000 jews in britain. that's less than a 1/20th that died in the war.

so the nazis take over, they kill a lot of jews, takes what less than a year... then what??

i mean seriously guys, then what?

hope i don't sound hysterical...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:46 am

oh right, first they cam for the communists... :oops:

c'mon you know the rest say it back to me.
:potato: :cry:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:47 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:38 am
For someone who want to be seems as very sure of himself (and full of) you do explain yourself a lot, Daricdude, always on the defense.
I hought you were more self aware, but the more you post yadayadayada.
:lol: did your girlfriend dump you? sure are a miserable piece of shit lately

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:49 am

We don't have to discuss it if it bothers you.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:49 am
We don't have to discuss it if it bothers you.
why would i be bothered if your girlfriend dumped you?

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:52 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 am
Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:49 am
We don't have to discuss it if it bothers you.
why would i be bothered if your girlfriend dumped you?
Oh, sorry man, I didn't wanted to get you all irritated, I was actually trying to help in oblique ways, no hating needed.

And Luke, nazis are (at least in this forum, maybe in noise) a lesser problem than you I guess. :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:54 am

daric, you're just spineless imho.

sleep of ages, whatever really, i have bad netiquette.
:potato: :cry:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:55 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:52 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 am
Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:49 am
We don't have to discuss it if it bothers you.
why would i be bothered if your girlfriend dumped you?
Oh, sorry man, I didn't wanted to get you all irritated, I was actually trying to help in oblique ways, no hating needed.

And Luke, nazis are (at least in this forum, maybe in noise) a lesser problem than you I guess. :shrug:
i wonder if you think youre being funny, you are not the same since you returned, do you have BDS?

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:58 am

Why funny?
You seem to think this is a contest or battlefield but I am not fighting so maybe you feel a bit lost.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:01 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:58 am
Why funny?
You seem to think this is a contest or battlefield but I am not fighting so maybe you feel a bit lost.
lol, you show up just to flip shit but im the one who is fighting? maybe if you guys werent so insecure about your ignorance you wouldnt need to follow me around trying to take me down, its really quite laughable considering how uninformed you dipshits are

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:07 am

Everyone is after you I guess, trying to take your crown. :roll:
Ok, let's not interact in a thread on a MISC session of a noise forum because you are feeling uncomfortable.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:10 am

Sleep Of Ages wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:07 am
Everyone is after you I guess, trying to take your crown. :roll:
Ok, let's not interact in a thread on a MISC session of a noise forum because you are feeling uncomfortable.
oh wow man, are you trying to out clem the clemon? :lol:

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: Neo!Fascists

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:54 am

Yes, I guess you are right Daric, congratulations.
All the best.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests