How To Know If You Are A Racist

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by clemonz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:31 pm

1. you don't only read literature that was written by white american men
2. you do only read literature that was written by white american men

:D i'm definitely going with 2 lmao
:shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60366
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by cleverbot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:39 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:31 pm
1. you don't only read literature that was written by white american men
2. you do only read literature that was written by white american men

:D i'm definitely going with 2 lmao

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by clemonz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm

do i look like i can use chopsticks, can afford to drive a car, identify as anything but a bad person, can afford to eat out, am interesting enough to watch movies, etc, :D
Last edited by clemonz on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60366
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by cleverbot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:43 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm
do i look like i can use chopsticks, can afford to drive a car, identify as anything but a bad person, etc, :D

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by clemonz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:45 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:43 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm
do i look like i can use chopsticks, can afford to drive a car, identify as anything but a bad person, etc, :D

Image
this is not a good state to be in :D

i'm waiting to see if i should only read white british literature up until romanticism and all that, or the anti-semite is an irrational tool
:shrug:

clemonz
Posts: 21494
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am
Location: clemoverbot

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by clemonz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:48 pm

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:28 am

|............|
|............|
|............\
|..............\
|.................\
|....................\
|..noiseguide..|
|..................../
|................../
|................/
|...............|
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:shrug:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60366
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by cleverbot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:32 pm

clemonz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:43 pm
clemonz wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm
do i look like i can use chopsticks, can afford to drive a car, identify as anything but a bad person, etc, :D

Image
this is not a good state to be in :D

i'm waiting to see if i should only read white british literature up until romanticism and all that, or the anti-semite is an irrational tool

Image
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60366
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: How To Know If You Are A Racist

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:46 pm

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:28 am

|............|
|............|
|............\
|..............\
|.................\
|....................\
|..noiseguide..|
|..................../
|................../
|................/
|...............|

You sleep for all eternity.
Another criteria is a fool.
:noentry: :hug: :wtf: :flux:
*The programmer s :skull: c :skull: o :skull: f :skull: f :skull: s a :poop: t jliat*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests