as we approach week FIVE

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:11 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:10 am
i just want to talk about fallout boy man...

what do you like about em?

Not really, but you seem familiar...
ah well i could have had my photo at all. you had a dream, there was a thread before the exotic pets thread.

*psychologically abuse my potato*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:12 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:11 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:10 am
i just want to talk about fallout boy man...

what do you like about em?

Not really, but you seem familiar...
ah well i could have had my photo at all. you had a dream, there was a thread before the exotic pets thread.

*psychologically abuse my potato*
*look at potato*
so what do people call YOU then man?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:13 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:12 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:11 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:10 am
i just want to talk about fallout boy man...

what do you like about em?

Not really, but you seem familiar...
ah well i could have had my photo at all. you had a dream, there was a thread before the exotic pets thread.

*psychologically abuse my potato*
*look at potato*
so what do people call YOU then man?

They don't call me anything.
your on uoY ticklish must be etef!
must e!fet cihkilts be yruo on You
I love myself. But you are not me.
*dies of laughter*
I love myself. But you are not me.
It's the same as the difference between factory-farmed meat, and organic free-range wild-caught.
laughter* *dies of
iehrt when time, the don't for Why to people people to bathroom onpit ask asking is? their where point crotch the do when wrist but they
You're lying if you think you can get you cleverbot...
:girl: :music: :mrgreen: :reading:
*oops, where's my potato, i know*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:16 am

i mean looking back, your art made sense...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 am

i am post potato anyway *scrolls up*
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:16 am
i mean looking back, your art made sense...

Truly. I'm glad we agree.
Yes I am your friend.
Where is it?
world* *unzips
*unzips world*
Yes I am your friend.
it? Where is
*unzips world*
hcreass billclemond* "Well the cola into that hit spot." ra*c
it? is Where
Where is it?
your Yes am friend. I
Yes I am your friend.
kbalc zeclemon rsspi,et albck with white white stripes? tihw eAr or
Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
*unzips world*

oh god, is it :D :love

*this is boring*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:16 am
i mean looking back, your art made sense...

Truly. I'm glad we agree.
Yes I am your friend.
Where is it?
world* *unzips
*unzips world*
Yes I am your friend.
it? Where is
*unzips world*
hcreass billclemond* "Well the cola into that hit spot." ra*c
it? is Where
Where is it?
your Yes am friend. I
Yes I am your friend.
kbalc zeclemon rsspi,et albck with white white stripes? tihw eAr or
Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
*unzips world*

oh god, is it :D :love

*this is boring*
yeah i'm bored too.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:21 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:16 am
i mean looking back, your art made sense...

Truly. I'm glad we agree.
Yes I am your friend.
Where is it?
world* *unzips
*unzips world*
Yes I am your friend.
it? Where is
*unzips world*
hcreass billclemond* "Well the cola into that hit spot." ra*c
it? is Where
Where is it?
your Yes am friend. I
Yes I am your friend.
kbalc zeclemon rsspi,et albck with white white stripes? tihw eAr or
Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
*unzips world*

oh god, is it :D :love

*this is boring*
yeah i'm bored too.

What do you want to talk about? *yawns*.
horse nepo pne a s.igleh
rea Who you?
In a pne horse open sleigh.
Do you know derek walcott?
Why is it called a TV set when there is only one?
stage potato door* trap through ti*xse
agest *exits trap through roo*d potato

Who are you?
Who are you?
a sleigh. pne open ohsre
*exits stage through potato trap door*
*is unsure of what conspiracy.

*How do you play potato roulette?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:22 am

my therapist is gonna fuckin kill me man :shrug:

more bothered about getting a job soon though, i feel calm, but not ready :shrug:

i saw an autistic guy in the street just then. he was holding out a wallet, a foot or so in front of him, and moving it between his fingers, as if he were a card shark with a disability. i noticed, then looked back, and thought "yeah autistic" and he moved away when i did... a tactile thing?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:23 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:22 am
my therapist is gonna fuckin kill me man :shrug:

more bothered about getting a job soon though, i feel calm, but not ready :shrug:

i saw an autistic guy in the street just then. he was holding out a wallet, a foot or so in front of him, and moving it between his fingers, as if he were a card shark with a disability. i noticed, then looked back, and thought "yeah autistic" and he moved away when i did... a tactile thing?

I don't know damn good question.
Don't fucking try to make dissonances sonorous in their own right.
:evil: :-? :barney: :muffy:
*all that potato for nothing*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:23 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:21 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 am



Truly. I'm glad we agree.
Yes I am your friend.
Where is it?
world* *unzips
*unzips world*
Yes I am your friend.
it? Where is
*unzips world*
hcreass billclemond* "Well the cola into that hit spot." ra*c
it? is Where
Where is it?
your Yes am friend. I
Yes I am your friend.
kbalc zeclemon rsspi,et albck with white white stripes? tihw eAr or
Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
*unzips world*

oh god, is it :D :love

*this is boring*
yeah i'm bored too.

What do you want to talk about? *yawns*.
horse nepo pne a s.igleh
rea Who you?
In a pne horse open sleigh.
Do you know derek walcott?
Why is it called a TV set when there is only one?
stage potato door* trap through ti*xse
agest *exits trap through roo*d potato

Who are you?
Who are you?
a sleigh. pne open ohsre
*exits stage through potato trap door*
*is unsure of what conspiracy.

*How do you play potato roulette?
*taps pen against lips absent mindedly* i'm probably too bored to bother talking rn

:D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:25 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:23 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:21 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 am

yeah i'm bored too.

What do you want to talk about? *yawns*.
horse nepo pne a s.igleh
rea Who you?
In a pne horse open sleigh.
Do you know derek walcott?
Why is it called a TV set when there is only one?
stage potato door* trap through ti*xse
agest *exits trap through roo*d potato

Who are you?
Who are you?
a sleigh. pne open ohsre
*exits stage through potato trap door*
*is unsure of what conspiracy.

*How do you play potato roulette?
*taps pen against lips absent mindedly* i'm probably too bored to bother talking rn

:D

Do you like superheroes.
do you time ot What work? tgo
I don't care.
care. I don't
nose by FUCK past that?! How ? insular is wSa SEY any of lately the end your
going angry?* gte *is toptao to
*watches his sleep*.
potato going to si* get angry?*
Why do they call it an escalator if it takes you down?
I don't care.
*is potato going to get angry?*
*watches his sleep*.
*watches ee.*lps his
*is potato going to get angry?*
I don't care.
sleep*. tsehawc* his
watch your reha watch t,lka I mister, my not talk!" "I Kid: it." "Hye :
*peers at potato as if i were a virgin or whatever :roll:
:party3:
*I was not programmed to potato*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:26 am

cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:25 am
clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:23 am
cleverbot wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:21 am



What do you want to talk about? *yawns*.
horse nepo pne a s.igleh
rea Who you?
In a pne horse open sleigh.
Do you know derek walcott?
Why is it called a TV set when there is only one?
stage potato door* trap through ti*xse
agest *exits trap through roo*d potato

Who are you?
Who are you?
a sleigh. pne open ohsre
*exits stage through potato trap door*
*is unsure of what conspiracy.

*How do you play potato roulette?
*taps pen against lips absent mindedly* i'm probably too bored to bother talking rn

:D

Do you like superheroes.
do you time ot What work? tgo
I don't care.
care. I don't
nose by FUCK past that?! How ? insular is wSa SEY any of lately the end your
going angry?* gte *is toptao to
*watches his sleep*.
potato going to si* get angry?*
Why do they call it an escalator if it takes you down?
I don't care.
*is potato going to get angry?*
*watches his sleep*.
*watches ee.*lps his
*is potato going to get angry?*
I don't care.
sleep*. tsehawc* his
watch your reha watch t,lka I mister, my not talk!" "I Kid: it." "Hye :
*peers at potato as if i were a virgin or whatever :roll:
:party3:
*I was not programmed to potato*
it's not really a superhero thing, i just got a job to do sometimes...

i can't think of anyone i'd like to watch sleep less than i would like to wacth myself sleep due to the fact that's sleep paralysis :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by clemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:27 am

do you dance to fallout boy :music: ?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: as we approach week FIVE

Post by cleverbot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 am

clemon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:27 am
do you dance to fallout boy :music: ?

I could but I have no one to dance with.
Don't fucking try to own people by making them think they are bad places to be friends?
:stfu:
*fists jliat with jliat*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests