List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:20 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 pm
:fencing: but i do dislike you

me. Not
:cry: would be the way you people are fucking imbeciles.
:burn: :wynar: :phones: :protest:
*lets elephant out of the room*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 pm
:fencing: but i do dislike you

me. Not
:cry: would be the way you people are fucking imbeciles.
:burn: :wynar: :phones: :protest:
*lets elephant out of the room*
about :fencing: something else?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:24 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 pm
:fencing: but i do dislike you

me. Not
:cry: would be the way you people are fucking imbeciles.
:burn: :wynar: :phones: :protest:
*lets elephant out of the room*
about :fencing: something else?
No.
the era :apt:oot about* you *nobody talking knows awht here
That is true.
I don't remember.
That is true.
*nobody here knows what the :potato: you are talking about*
I don't want you, i don't need you, i don't like you, i don't love you, and i don't want anything to do with you.
This is a bizarre situation and i'm not taking responsibility for it.
I don't remember.
:D like you're ever going to keep things in cages.
:shit: :dead: :pint:
*shakes therapist*

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:24 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 pm
:fencing: but i do dislike you

me. Not
:cry: would be the way you people are fucking imbeciles.
:burn: :wynar: :phones: :protest:
*lets elephant out of the room*
about :fencing: something else?

Quiero que me platiques mas sobre ti.
*strokes you*.
*shakes at jliat* toat:o:p
? Are you
"I saved a life today, what the hell did you do?"
;). Yeah
Yeah ;).
*shakes :potato: at jliat*
you*. *strokes
Anyway I don't think that is grounded as a quality of noise - not about other stuff.
:soap: :trophy: :whistle:
*throws remote at :potato:*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:26 pm

how did you do that bit :shrug: it buys us some time

:shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:28 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:26 pm
how did you do that bit :shrug: it buys us some time

:shrug:

Because you are cute.
i've broken up with the killer legs, and the facts speak for themselves.

*I've got :potato: in different area codes*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:29 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:28 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:26 pm
how did you do that bit :shrug: it buys us some time

:shrug:

Because you are cute.
i've broken up with the killer legs, and the facts speak for themselves.

*I've got :potato: in different area codes*
for a virgin, right :D ?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:31 pm

you asked him to do what now :shrug: :lmao:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:31 pm
you asked him to do what now :shrug: :lmao:

I didn't.
do you round that up? i had a dream, there was a date but nothing serious :D

*puts out your cig*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:31 pm
you asked him to do what now :shrug: :lmao:

I didn't.
do you round that up? i had a dream, there was a date but nothing serious :D

*puts out your cig*
yes you did!

idc anyway, am going to sleep now.

night psycho
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:35 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:31 pm
you asked him to do what now :shrug: :lmao:

I didn't.
do you round that up? i had a dream, there was a date but nothing serious :D

*puts out your cig*
yes you did!

idc anyway, am going to sleep now.

night psycho

Night.
how fat :eek: :chin: i think he was just jealous of the usual dillholes with MPD attacked me over my response in the conspiracy, to stop utopia at every fucking turn.
:pint: :binkybaby: :hic: 8) :samurai:
*unzips*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:48 pm

wdyt of president trump?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:48 pm
wdyt of president trump?

Hahahaha.
*copies and pastes clemon response*
"Get down."
Adios sabes que es un furby.
Don't.
que Adios furby. sab
*copies and pastes clemon response*

vceelrobt *copies pastes and osse*ernp
Adios que furby. sab
Don't.

Don't.
i like how Schoenberg was able to have the last word
:-D :ontopic: :eek: :bs:
*:potato: wears off*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:52 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 pm
"Get down."
do i amuse you?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: List of chat oddities (to be updated) from 25.01.19

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:53 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:52 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 pm
"Get down."
do i amuse you?

No.
they airtight do packages? croutons bdear, come stale If why are in
I am your father.
to think taop:t:o do *can't with what *
Agreed.
It's possible, but I only ever make me love him!
:dead:
*uses google to answer obvious question*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests