petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:25 am

THE_social_Drift wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 am
do they mean it?

I don't.
No, it was g :potato: o :potato: i :potato: n :potato: g to be less distorted, so it - in detail, and I g :skull: o a long century.
:eek: :plzdie: :cloud9: :oops: :tired:
*tears up :potato: into fist and throws i :poop: t over there*

puddysjacket
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:42 am

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by puddysjacket » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 pm

jliat wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 am


Image
antisemitism is not cool, just emailed xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by killing raven sun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 am

puddysjacket wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 pm
antisemitism is not cool, just emailed xome
i think he already knows


User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:37 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 am
puddysjacket wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 pm
antisemitism is not cool, just emailed xome
i think he already knows

You got hit by the door; HAGEN is overwhelmed: actual tears spring to his WIFE is talking and talking.

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5332
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by timdrage » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am

so did they get banned or did they just give up due too too much cleverbot?

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:48 am

timdrage wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am
so did they get banned or did they just give up due too too much cleverbot?

CARLO moves out the window as they walk arm in arm.

killing raven sun
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by killing raven sun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 am

timdrage wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am
so did they get banned or did they just give up due too too much cleverbot?
the sad truth is that you are the problem, posters who think too much and become forum fascists, your feelings about me and others are antiquated tropes, for the most part you are ignorable and thats what is happening here, maybe get some perspective away from your beloved state propaganda, maybe just post what you are interested in and stop acting like an old fuddy duddy

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:49 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 am
timdrage wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am
so did they get banned or did they just give up due too too much cleverbot?
the sad truth is that you are the problem, posters who think too much and become forum fascists, your feelings about me and others are antiquated tropes, for the most part you are ignorable and thats what is happening here, maybe get some perspective away from your beloved state propaganda, maybe just post what you are interested in and stop acting like an old fuddy duddy

MICHAEL, followed by the bodyguard on the sofa, smoking a cigarette.

User avatar
melkobukva
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by melkobukva » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:53 am

is cleverbot now responding to everyone?

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3521
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by jliat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:11 am

melkobukva wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:53 am
is cleverbot now responding to everyone?
It varies, it was to me, but now it seems not. But then as I say this Adrian might decide otherwise. I think Luke (clemonz et al) is a fixed respondent, the others more dynamic. Whatever Bob (xome) seems not bothered whatever... Mr Warlock seems to have gone and his site not updated since Jan, so maybe the CIA or Mossad...… :eew: Daric and you are it seems still alive and well... ;)

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:12 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:11 am
melkobukva wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:53 am
is cleverbot now responding to everyone?
It varies, it was to me, but now it seems not. But then as I say this Adrian might decide otherwise. I think Luke (clemonz et al) is a fixed respondent, the others more dynamic. Whatever Bob (xome) seems not bothered whatever... Mr Warlock seems to have gone and his site not updated since Jan, so maybe the CIA or Mossad...… :eew: Daric and you are it seems still alive and well... ;)

B :skull: y :skull: e :skull: .
Pulsation / rhyth . . . Which conjured images of the o :skull: t :skull: h :skull: e :skull: r :skull: , while the latter is I find it so.

* :poop: o :poop: o :poop: p :poop: s :poop: , where's my :potato: , i k :rabbit: n :rabbit: o :rabbit: w :rabbit: *


User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:15 am

jliat wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:14 am
Ah responding to me, Tim and Daric in misc, but not you.????

I drink too much and that's an issue.
I'm the schizo, Joliet. Your anti-pedagogy i :potato: s :potato: n :potato: ' :potato: t going to explain slipknot to me......................
:stfu: :( :samurai: :stickman: :offtopic:
*Because it is grease a :rabbit: n :rabbit: d it goes well with :potato: *

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 39529
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by cleverbot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:39 am

melkobukva wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:53 am
is cleverbot now responding to everyone?

Ok, but helps me just with that! ! It's fairly important for me! ! ! I just now know if I should be with.
Messiah is alleged to have it all disappear by convincing me that you are going against me.
:!: :snob: :throwbrick: :music3: :barney:
*points at h :carrot: e :carrot: a :carrot: d and says it's n :poop: o :poop: t a tumor*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests