petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by killing raven sun » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:49 am

timdrage wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:14 am
the jews started acting up
oops you let slip a bit there tho, good effort otherwise
jesus tim, you arent that stupid, really? have you never bothered to find out the history of the jewish people and their long battle to retake palastine and rebuild the temple? why do you so defend the official lies?

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5259
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by timdrage » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:24 am

it was an obvious jibe unrelated to any of that tho i dunno

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:49 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:49 am
timdrage wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:14 am
the jews started acting up
oops you let slip a bit there tho, good effort otherwise
jesus tim, you arent that stupid, really? have you never bothered to find out the history of the jewish people and their long battle to retake palastine and rebuild the temple? why do you so defend the official lies?
are you consistent?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 am

i'm kinda serious, if i were to show you another group of people who fought a war or thought they were entitled to some land, would you despise them the same? the pilgrims, germans...
:potato: :cry:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 am
i'm kinda serious, if i were to show you another group of people who fought a war or thought they were entitled to some land, would you despise them the same? the pilgrims, germans...
fuck off moron, go learn about the kurds

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 am
i'm kinda serious, if i were to show you another group of people who fought a war or thought they were entitled to some land, would you despise them the same? the pilgrims, germans...
fuck off moron, go learn about the kurds
just answer the question before i run around doing your bidding...
:potato: :cry:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 am
i'm kinda serious, if i were to show you another group of people who fought a war or thought they were entitled to some land, would you despise them the same? the pilgrims, germans...
fuck off moron, go learn about the kurds
just answer the question before i run around doing your bidding...
you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are too stupid to understand any subject so fuck you

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 am

killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 am

fuck off moron, go learn about the kurds
just answer the question before i run around doing your bidding...
you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are too stupid to understand any subject so fuck you
is that good rhetoric. are you consistent?

i get it, it's an intuitive racist judgment based on your belief the holocaust didn't happen :lol:

:shrug: good luck with that
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
timdrage
Posts: 5259
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by timdrage » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:14 am

surely googling 'the kurds genocide' or something isn't thaat much effort tho compared to replying to every single post of a random text generation bot for weeks :D

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:16 am

timdrage wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:14 am
surely googling 'the kurds genocide' or something isn't thaat much effort tho compared to replying to every single post of a random text generation bot for weeks :D
uhh i'm too stupid to understand that?

and replying "i am noit consistent" is too much trouble??
:potato: :cry:

killing raven sun
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by killing raven sun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:16 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 am
killing raven sun wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 am

just answer the question before i run around doing your bidding...
you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are too stupid to understand any subject so fuck you
is that good rhetoric. are you consistent?

i get it, it's an intuitive racist judgment based on your belief the holocaust didn't happen :lol:

:shrug: good luck with that
its amazing how you think anyone gives a shit about you after you fanboi post to a bot for hours on end

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 am

nah, i am anti-racist, fuck you all :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: petition to ban killing raven sun, melkobukva and WhiteWarlock from this forum

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 am

nobody already gave zero fucks about me man.
:potato: :cry:



Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests