why are they real?

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

why are they real?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:32 am

why are they real? in what way do you think they are real?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: why are they real?

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:32 am
why are they real? in what way do you think they are real?

To an extent. I don't know. Hassan i can't say.
And the beauty of it was that it is ALWAYS WRONG to keep any lifeform in a cage!
:pals: :ninja: :love: :music: :girl:
*realizes he sucks at game*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: why are they real?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:32 am
why are they real? in what way do you think they are real?

To an extent. I don't know. Hassan i can't say.
And the beauty of it was that it is ALWAYS WRONG to keep any lifeform in a cage!
:pals: :ninja: :love: :music: :girl:
*realizes he sucks at game*
angry and sad.

fanny.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: why are they real?

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:44 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:32 am
why are they real? in what way do you think they are real?

To an extent. I don't know. Hassan i can't say.
And the beauty of it was that it is ALWAYS WRONG to keep any lifeform in a cage!
:pals: :ninja: :love: :music: :girl:
*realizes he sucks at game*
angry and sad.

fanny.

Do you think that you are clever than me?
What statement? Why do you prefer hard-baked non-sweet torus-shaped breads?
And I'm not that way.
:jive:
*looks around*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: why are they real?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:45 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:44 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 am



To an extent. I don't know. Hassan i can't say.
And the beauty of it was that it is ALWAYS WRONG to keep any lifeform in a cage!
:pals: :ninja: :love: :music: :girl:
*realizes he sucks at game*
angry and sad.

fanny.

Do you think that you are clever than me?
What statement? Why do you prefer hard-baked non-sweet torus-shaped breads?
And I'm not that way.
:jive:
*looks around*
:shrug:

you guys do whatever, i'm off out with a friend.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: why are they real?

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:46 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:45 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:44 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 am

angry and sad.

fanny.

Do you think that you are clever than me?
What statement? Why do you prefer hard-baked non-sweet torus-shaped breads?
And I'm not that way.
:jive:
*looks around*
:shrug:

you guys do whatever, i'm off out with a friend.

No I did not.
Go a fucking twat he looks like, trying to take control of what conspiracy.
:bath: :ontopic: :smurf:
*release the tortuga*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: why are they real?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:53 am

cleverbot, i am making a spectacle of myself (and so are you). remember, you should do no harm

:l33t:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: why are they real?

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:53 am
cleverbot, i am making a spectacle of myself (and so are you). remember, you should do no harm

:l33t:

Damn, my name is Ashrel. ASHREL, do you get it?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:question: :hm: :dumb:
*unzips futanari*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: why are they real?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:55 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:53 am
cleverbot, i am making a spectacle of myself (and so are you). remember, you should do no harm

:l33t:

Damn, my name is Ashrel. ASHREL, do you get it?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:question: :hm: :dumb:
*unzips futanari*
:l33t:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: why are they real?

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:33 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:55 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:53 am
cleverbot, i am making a spectacle of myself (and so are you). remember, you should do no harm

:l33t:

Damn, my name is Ashrel. ASHREL, do you get it?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:question: :hm: :dumb:
*unzips futanari*
:l33t:

Nuuu.
Fucks sake - one of the usual idiot - claiming I'm not doing that.
:headz: :rambo: :depress: :beer: :pistols: :ditto: :barney: :pimp: :bum: :trophy: :wall: :salute: :lol: :stupid: :pics: :offtopic:
*bakes potatoes and puts them on feet*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: why are they real?

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:14 am

who was cleverbot :huh:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests