cleverbot

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

cleverbot

Post by jliat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:05 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:46 am

no, the cleverbot app learns from you, i'm sure...
"system finds all keywords or an exact phrase matching the input. After searching through its saved conversations, it responds to the input by finding how a human responded to that input when it was asked, in part or in full,"

If you think that is learning then it learns.


But Adrian's replies had a given structure, where one line was chopped up, now it seems each last line is gifs, and the second line is a composite... no learning there...
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/jliat ... variations
https://soundcloud.com/jliat/sets/voreinstellunge
"The most irrational thing to do is to make something worthless, with no political emotional or entertaining purpose."

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:06 am

jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:05 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:46 am

no, the cleverbot app learns from you, i'm sure...
"system finds all keywords or an exact phrase matching the input. After searching through its saved conversations, it responds to the input by finding how a human responded to that input when it was asked, in part or in full,"

If you think that is learning then it learns.


But Adrian's replies had a given structure, where one line was chopped up, now it seems each last line is gifs, and the second line is a composite... no learning there...
:shrug:

arguing with jliat again.

what do you want? #deceleratewasover i prefer comedy to _____
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:07 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:06 am
jliat wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:05 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:46 am

no, the cleverbot app learns from you, i'm sure...
"system finds all keywords or an exact phrase matching the input. After searching through its saved conversations, it responds to the input by finding how a human responded to that input when it was asked, in part or in full,"

If you think that is learning then it learns.


But Adrian's replies had a given structure, where one line was chopped up, now it seems each last line is gifs, and the second line is a composite... no learning there...
:shrug:

arguing with jliat again.

what do you want? #deceleratewasover i prefer comedy to _____

I want to know your name.
If there were schools, it'd be part of useless eater, and now you are to even want to be insulted again.
:binkybaby: :nay: :-? :baadf00d:
noise* some *Timestretching

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am

i rarely encounter people this stupid :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am
i rarely encounter people this stupid :D

I don't know why?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:twak: :loser: :offtopic: :noentry:
eons*i some *Timestretching

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:15 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am
i rarely encounter people this stupid :D

I don't know why?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:twak: :loser: :offtopic: :noentry:
eons*i some *Timestretching
lost sense of irony for a moment?

that is because you're a snoob
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:15 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am
i rarely encounter people this stupid :D

I don't know why?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:twak: :loser: :offtopic: :noentry:
eons*i some *Timestretching
lost sense of irony for a moment?

that is because you're a snoob

Nope, I am not.
People that think they are - that you feel give you a right to dress how they actually are.
:slice: :gack: :alright: :redface:
*Timestretching noise* some

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:17 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:15 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 am



I don't know why?
Serious?! You're damn fucking right it's serious when anyone thinks they can stop me retaliating against them.
:twak: :loser: :offtopic: :noentry:
eons*i some *Timestretching
lost sense of irony for a moment?

that is because you're a snoob

Nope, I am not.
People that think they are - that you feel give you a right to dress how they actually are.
:slice: :gack: :alright: :redface:
*Timestretching noise* some
admit it you're a snob... you're a :borg: and what are the :borg: ?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:18 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:17 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:15 am

lost sense of irony for a moment?

that is because you're a snoob

Nope, I am not.
People that think they are - that you feel give you a right to dress how they actually are.
:slice: :gack: :alright: :redface:
*Timestretching noise* some
admit it you're a snob... you're a :borg: and what are the :borg: ?

We're going down down in earlier around.
"AC is dangerous, wireless is dangerous, LSD is dangerous, cannabis makes you turn psycho......" - all comes from the same place. The Realm of the Liar.
So what's with your charade there talking down to me why he called me that - he's one of you!
:chin: :insane: :l33t: :hand: :bs: :attention: :snob: :tusk: :redface: ;) :grrr: :headset:
noise* some *Timestretching

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:19 am

so art's totally collapsed but at least we have *checks notes* you were going to do what?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:20 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:19 am
so art's totally collapsed but at least we have *checks notes* you were going to do what?

I can't see you.
You don't seem to realise how serious it is, that you could have had my photo at all.
Instead of just respecting what they meant by stating here that I call your kinds is all true.
:protest: :cry: :depress: :priest: :static: :sleepy:
*Timestretching some sione*

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am

*presses pause*
wait what just happened frodo?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am
*presses pause*
wait what just happened frodo?

Are you youtube?
"AC is dangerous, wireless is dangerous, LSD is dangerous, cannabis makes you turn psycho......" - all comes from the same place. The Realm of the Liar.
Like I pm-ed you - you're simply a fucking moron.
:pint: :music1: :w00t: :gobble: :party1: :mwha: :twocents: :joystick: :toothless: :attention:
some *Timestretching nse*io

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: cleverbot

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am
*presses pause*
wait what just happened frodo?

Are you youtube?
"AC is dangerous, wireless is dangerous, LSD is dangerous, cannabis makes you turn psycho......" - all comes from the same place. The Realm of the Liar.
Like I pm-ed you - you're simply a fucking moron.
:pint: :music1: :w00t: :gobble: :party1: :mwha: :twocents: :joystick: :toothless: :attention:
some *Timestretching nse*io
something else of a reasonable intellect which does nothing

*plays with own on/off switch*
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53245
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am
*presses pause*
wait what just happened frodo?

Are you youtube?
"AC is dangerous, wireless is dangerous, LSD is dangerous, cannabis makes you turn psycho......" - all comes from the same place. The Realm of the Liar.
Like I pm-ed you - you're simply a fucking moron.
:pint: :music1: :w00t: :gobble: :party1: :mwha: :twocents: :joystick: :toothless: :attention:
some *Timestretching nse*io
something else of a reasonable intellect which does nothing

*plays with own on/off switch*

Holding on to tightly afraid too lose control.
"AC is dangerous, wireless is dangerous, LSD is dangerous, cannabis makes you turn psycho......" - all comes from the same place. The Realm of the Liar.
But it's them who are the way they are - if somone does you wrong, when you've done nothing wrong, then you can make it all disappear by convincing me that - he's one of the cirriculum.
:xmas: :headset: :headz: :starwars: :plzdie: :new: :offtopic: :pics: :contract: :-P :l33t: :wave: :girl: :-| :lol: :flame: :hammer: :protest: :shit: :zap: :joystick: :question: :dead: :barney: :tired: :oops: :club:
noise* *Timestretching some

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests