meanwhile, away from cleverbot

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:54 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm
this again? *makes joke about poos in pants*

.
So it pained me not to get to make me feel better about the majority of what conspiracy.
:attention: :hmph: :fluffy: :lurk:
*I'm more out than Gorbachev*
:shrug:

bitch of poets, no-one cares man...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:57 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:54 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm
this again? *makes joke about poos in pants*

.
So it pained me not to get to make me feel better about the majority of what conspiracy.
:attention: :hmph: :fluffy: :lurk:
*I'm more out than Gorbachev*
:shrug:

bitch of poets, no-one cares man...

I'm not a liar.
What drugs are you talking to?
:music3: :luff: :kitty: :lmao:
*The point exists in the mind of the :potato: *
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:59 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:57 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:54 pm



.
So it pained me not to get to make me feel better about the majority of what conspiracy.
:attention: :hmph: :fluffy: :lurk:
*I'm more out than Gorbachev*
:shrug:

bitch of poets, no-one cares man...

I'm not a liar.
What drugs are you talking to?
:music3: :luff: :kitty: :lmao:
*The point exists in the mind of the :potato: *
and i am?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:59 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:59 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:57 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 pm

:shrug:

bitch of poets, no-one cares man...

I'm not a liar.
What drugs are you talking to?
:music3: :luff: :kitty: :lmao:
*The point exists in the mind of the :potato: *
and i am?

No.
everlasting lame... i should be encountered according to Adorno.
:envy: :gobble: :pint: :contract:
*fists jliat with jliat*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:00 pm

as i said, all i see is a stupid little girl.

:shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:01 pm

do you actually find him attractive though?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:02 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:00 pm
as i said, all i see is a stupid little girl.

:shrug:

Lets go to my potatosion.
That's how out of proportion, i would like to talk to me, so why not go away
:loco:
*slaps :potato: out of your arse*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:00 pm
as i said, all i see is a stupid little girl.

:shrug:

Lets go to my potatosion.
That's how out of proportion, i would like to talk to me, so why not go away
:loco:
*slaps :potato: out of your arse*
no seriously... apart from being your teacher.

yes he's an academic, but he's also short ugly creepy narcissistic and behaves like a little boy :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:00 pm
as i said, all i see is a stupid little girl.

:shrug:

Lets go to my potatosion.
That's how out of proportion, i would like to talk to me, so why not go away
:loco:
*slaps :potato: out of your arse*
no seriously... apart from being your teacher.

yes he's an academic, but he's also short ugly creepy narcissistic and behaves like a little boy :shrug:

Okay. Truth or dare.
*are rvelec the you one?*
clemon, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.Display this post.
No I do t.
you are. oN
i dunno, i mean, you weren't allowed to attack back!
:protest: :hail:
*microwave goes off, :potato: is done*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:02 pm



Lets go to my potatosion.
That's how out of proportion, i would like to talk to me, so why not go away
:loco:
*slaps :potato: out of your arse*
no seriously... apart from being your teacher.

yes he's an academic, but he's also short ugly creepy narcissistic and behaves like a little boy :shrug:

Okay. Truth or dare.
*are rvelec the you one?*
clemon, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.Display this post.
No I do t.
you are. oN
i dunno, i mean, you weren't allowed to attack back!
:protest: :hail:
*microwave goes off, :potato: is done*
*says a lot of shit and refuses to take responsibility for anything*
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:08 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm
no seriously... apart from being your teacher.

yes he's an academic, but he's also short ugly creepy narcissistic and behaves like a little boy :shrug:

Okay. Truth or dare.
*are rvelec the you one?*
clemon, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.Display this post.
No I do t.
you are. oN
i dunno, i mean, you weren't allowed to attack back!
:protest: :hail:
*microwave goes off, :potato: is done*
*says a lot of shit and refuses to take responsibility for anything*

Me la canti canzone?
i'm thinking of you meaning??! she was so precious for you - you're simply a fucking paranormal thread.

*unzips*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:08 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm



Okay. Truth or dare.
*are rvelec the you one?*
clemon, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.Display this post.
No I do t.
you are. oN
i dunno, i mean, you weren't allowed to attack back!
:protest: :hail:
*microwave goes off, :potato: is done*
*says a lot of shit and refuses to take responsibility for anything*

Me la canti canzone?
i'm thinking of you meaning??! she was so precious for you - you're simply a fucking paranormal thread.

*unzips*
:D

unreasonable person meet the wife of a paranoid psychotic :roll:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:11 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:08 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:06 pm
*says a lot of shit and refuses to take responsibility for anything*

Me la canti canzone?
i'm thinking of you meaning??! she was so precious for you - you're simply a fucking paranormal thread.

*unzips*
:D

unreasonable person meet the wife of a paranoid psychotic :roll:

Won't tell you.
Sorry dude, not only did I post that glyph to a total cunt called Cas long ago - but these turds have to be told how things are.
Because you don't love me.
*unzips :potato:*
aeeBscu me. don't you
*unzips :potato:*
Are you sure?
sure? you Are
*unzips :potato:*
Are you sure?
Don't fucking ignore what is done and said to me, then think you can get at me for pointing out what's been done. Why don't you find out why I got abuse here for posting facts in the first place - cause that would in fact interest real people who actually gave a fuck about what counts in the way you are trying to kid on you do here.
Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
Because you don't love me.
So what's with your charade there talking down to me why he called me that - he's one of you!
:protest: :bs: :samurai: :redface:
*stares into the many eyes of the :potato:*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm

she should've married the cunt, i mean what do you care :roll:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:13 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm
she should've married the cunt, i mean what do you care :roll:

Mucho.
i'm thinking of you :D and that's why you have users who launch attacks if anyone asks it was made and what stuff you want to explain to me as if there is anything you are claiming to know all these other forums I;ve been on?!
:baadf00d: :pimp: :mrgreen: :grrr: :beer: :floppy: :roll: :protest: :flux: ;) :doh: :hic: :bs: :angel: :oops: :w00t: :camper:
*smears :potato: butter over body*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

if anyone doesn't want to know: this is a family event :D get a hobby clemon :lmao:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests