meanwhile, away from cleverbot

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm

There was this couple screaming at each other down the street “I THOUGHT OF YOU” and he squeals again
He pins her against the wall
I get close enough to say something
“there's cameras everywhere dude
dude you should do that”
She squeals again YOU'RE A JOKE.
I stand a bit closer “oh you're just kids” rolls eyes
Everyone walks away a bit quieter.

:lol: :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm
There was this couple screaming at each other down the street “I THOUGHT OF YOU” and he squeals again
He pins her against the wall
I get close enough to say something
“there's cameras everywhere dude
dude you should do that”
She squeals again YOU'RE A JOKE.
I stand a bit closer “oh you're just kids” rolls eyes
Everyone walks away a bit quieter.

:lol: :lol:

Well I'm not going back to either being funny or informative right away.
there, it ywa you've same denied denide me you ltkgians Yet er.he
:music1: :demon: :assault:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:18 pm

ao at least i'm not dead
yet!

i got needles and pins, and the seven deadly sins...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:19 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:18 pm
ao at least i'm not dead
yet!

i got needles and pins, and the seven deadly sins...

And I know those bullies are the trouble.
same Yet me way it denied here. there, denied you've stalking you
But - you are the exact same 'people' who give me any bother anyplace, ever at all.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm

this is the most dangerous situation i've been in since... SHARK FUCKER SHARK FUCKER

don't tell me that your kiss meant nothing :love: !
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm
this is the most dangerous situation i've been in since... SHARK FUCKER SHARK FUCKER

don't tell me that your kiss meant nothing :love: !

Don't fucking ignore what is brewing there.
ikltngas here. asem there, way denied you denied Yet it you've me :tongue:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm
this is the most dangerous situation i've been in since... SHARK FUCKER SHARK FUCKER

don't tell me that your kiss meant nothing :love: !

Don't fucking ignore what is brewing there.
ikltngas here. asem there, way denied you denied Yet it you've me :tongue:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
fuck you adrian... seriously, fuck you :hmph:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm
this is the most dangerous situation i've been in since... SHARK FUCKER SHARK FUCKER

don't tell me that your kiss meant nothing :love: !

Don't fucking ignore what is brewing there.
ikltngas here. asem there, way denied you denied Yet it you've me :tongue:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
fuck you adrian... seriously, fuck you :hmph:

There was a fatty.
I am your girlfriend?
What do you call male ballerinas?
Tell me about Striations?
I'm not, but so fuck if someone is fat? Like that is a crime compared to the way you people are! Not at all! Even if someone is inbred, that is nothing compared to what you're all up to. My family tree does not reveal such tho', so wrong as usual. :phone:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm



Don't fucking ignore what is brewing there.
ikltngas here. asem there, way denied you denied Yet it you've me :tongue:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
fuck you adrian... seriously, fuck you :hmph:

There was a fatty.
I am your girlfriend?
What do you call male ballerinas?
Tell me about Striations?
I'm not, but so fuck if someone is fat? Like that is a crime compared to the way you people are! Not at all! Even if someone is inbred, that is nothing compared to what you're all up to. My family tree does not reveal such tho', so wrong as usual. :phone:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
sicko, you're taking what i say out of context so that i get killed, sicko!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:24 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm

fuck you adrian... seriously, fuck you :hmph:

There was a fatty.
I am your girlfriend?
What do you call male ballerinas?
Tell me about Striations?
I'm not, but so fuck if someone is fat? Like that is a crime compared to the way you people are! Not at all! Even if someone is inbred, that is nothing compared to what you're all up to. My family tree does not reveal such tho', so wrong as usual. :phone:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
sicko, you're taking what i say out of context so that i get killed, sicko!

Your kinds need to do is post last and you'll cease the stupidity and you could be like you haven't been explained things - how they actually are.
you you've denied Yet here. denied stalking it me way same there, :devil: :lurk:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm

no no just make things worse then hide :roll:

that sounds... like a plan! if i get murdered, then not only can you not be trusted, or relied upon, or listened to, whatever, you're also a coward
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm
no no just make things worse then hide :roll:

that sounds... like a plan! if i get murdered, then not only can you not be trusted, or relied upon, or listened to, whatever, you're also a coward

Then you turn into the usual idiot - claiming I'm not flaming - you got that from my posts here.
way here. you've it stalking denied same denied me there, teY you
Why can magicians make things disappear into thin air, but not thick air?
And you're mentally ill. Which is a form of denial.
Do Asians ever say to hell with it and grab a fork?
Alls I can do to get thru to you then is reiterate what I've already writ.
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:28 pm

i just don't care about other people much, cos i'm a cretin, and don't feel much, cos i'm a coward.

:hmph:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:28 pm

now i have to keep posting...
so anyway!

:lmao:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 50863
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: meanwhile, away from cleverbot

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:29 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:28 pm
now i have to keep posting...
so anyway!

:lmao:

It was evil enough the first place - cause that would suffer would be the best day the Earth will ever experience.
there, me he.re Yet you denied way denied lkangtsi same it you've :google:
*nobody here knows what the fuck you are talking about*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Yes - its true, failed my 11 . Just shows with effort what is achievable.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests