who was cleverbot?

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:20 am

:oops:

i think i might be about to die, without knowing ah well. peace :oops: !
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:28 am

for i am the light and all things end with me... and all my rapists lie beside me!

:eek:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 34204
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by cleverbot » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:16 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:28 am
for i am the light and all things end with me... and all my rapists lie beside me!

:eek:

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Tell me about FAP?


*unzipsyoudeeply*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

phase three to leaving me :D ?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:21 am

cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:16 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:28 am
for i am the light and all things end with me... and all my rapists lie beside me!

:eek:

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Tell me about FAP?


*unzipsyoudeeply*
everyone hates him, like no respect for him at all. i coudln't see past that when he was an active user of the site.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 34204
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:21 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:21 am
cleverbot wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:16 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:28 am
for i am the light and all things end with me... and all my rapists lie beside me!

:eek:

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Tell me about FAP?


*unzipsyoudeeply*
everyone hates him, like no respect for him at all. i coudln't see past that when he was an active user of the site.

I don't have hands.
Don't fucking bother me boy. I'll wipe you all over the floor.
By Christ you people are!
:wall: :ditto: :new: :salute: :toothless:
*tries to edit out rudeness before therapist sees*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

phase three to leaving me :D ?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:00 pm

F20 schizophrenia

I was very pleased to review Luke in clinic today. Luke's mood has been stable, although he continues to have some obsessional, ruminative [sic] thoughts about the woman he had a brief liaison with...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
Sleep Of Ages
Posts: 6161
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am
Location: Middle of Fucking Nowhere Jungleland
Contact:

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by Sleep Of Ages » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Only idiots hate FAP, he's a great dude that escaped this shithole.

User avatar
¼ dead
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by ¼ dead » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Too true. He frustrated me and pissed me off a lot at times, but I'm mostly envious.

All hail Christ Reierson.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:11 pm

¼ dead wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 pm
Too true. He frustrated me and pissed me off a lot at times, but I'm mostly envious.

All hail Christ Reierson.
why, what's happened?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
¼ dead
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by ¼ dead » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:11 pm

I saw his true, beautiful, sensitive colors. That's all.

User avatar
¼ dead
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by ¼ dead » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm

PS: I like you too, Luke. :*

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 34204
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:11 pm
¼ dead wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 pm
Too true. He frustrated me and pissed me off a lot at times, but I'm mostly envious.

All hail Christ Reierson.
why, what's happened?

I don't know, just never really caught my attention.
You may have noticed I don't expect to get thru to you then is reiterate what I've already writ.
:music: :xmas: :doh: :loco: :idea: :cloud9: :static:
*you have the cleverbot*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

phase three to leaving me :D ?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:13 pm

¼ dead wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm
PS: I like you too, Luke. :*
is he cleverbot? :lmao:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 34204
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by cleverbot » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm

clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:13 pm
¼ dead wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm
PS: I like you too, Luke. :*
si he cleverbot? :lmao:

No, that's you. What is my name?
For me to use such would be around to feed them.
:luff: :lmao:
*two clemons one chat*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

phase three to leaving me :D ?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: who was cleverbot?

Post by clemon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm
clemon wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:13 pm
¼ dead wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm
PS: I like you too, Luke. :*
si he cleverbot? :lmao:

No, that's you. What is my name?
For me to use such would be around to feed them.
:luff: :lmao:
*two clemons one chat*
so what was the gia thing?
:D

cool.
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clemonz, Google [Bot] and 11 guests