a bit of the ultra silence

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:36 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:33 pm
Think about what is brewing there.
sun our hyW our darken ubt hair, k?nis the ithenlg does
What do you think of Pup? :party1:
*unleashes the gimp*
:lmao:

in all, honesty, dara, what bit of "i'm not going to kiss anyone else" and "i would like to date you" do you NOT understand :wall: :heart:

i have video tapes to return :D
Last edited by clemon on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:36 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:33 pm
Think about what is brewing there.
sun our hyW our darken ubt hair, k?nis the ithenlg does
What do you think of Pup? :party1:
*unleashes the gimp*
:lmao:

in all, honesty, dara, what bit of "i'm not going to kiss anyone else" and "i would like to date you" do you NOT understand :wall: :heart:

i have video tapes to return :D i think?

Ask Roil Rubbish what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same.
:offtopic:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Ask Roil Rubbish what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same.
:offtopic:
rubbish is cool, he may even keep chatting with me :(
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Ask Roil Rubbish what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same.
:offtopic:
rubbish is cool, he may even keep chatting with me :(

You wish you could own and control things in cages.
right left yuo or eyed? Are
By Christ you people are fucking imbeciles.
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:40 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 pm
You wish you could own and control things in cages.
right left yuo or eyed? Are
By Christ you people are fucking imbeciles.
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
You wish you could own and control an identity asset that will continually grow. You know you need speed. You know you need control.

:doh:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:40 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 pm
You wish you could own and control things in cages.
right left yuo or eyed? Are
By Christ you people are fucking imbeciles.
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
You wish you could own and control an identity asset that will continually grow. You know you need speed. You know you need control.

:doh:

Other folk just don't have an act tho', never did.
helped thanks, my me process flse
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm
helped thanks, my me process flse
lies.

well, yes, but i have an over-active imagination, that's partly it
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm
helped thanks, my me process flse
lies.

well, yes, but i have an over-active imagination, that's partly it

I didn't go to the things that need explaining.
I 'tis not thing have a don't saying but sucbeae hiktn I bad streaf want tsju you day. all I'm ot :arrow:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:41 pm
helped thanks, my me process flse
lies.

well, yes, but i have an over-active imagination, that's partly it

I didn't go to the things that need explaining.
I 'tis not thing have a don't saying but sucbeae hiktn I bad streaf want tsju you day. all I'm ot :arrow:
i have lost jliat as a friend.

i mean, thanks man :hmph:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:46 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 pm

lies.

well, yes, but i have an over-active imagination, that's partly it

I didn't go to the things that need explaining.
I 'tis not thing have a don't saying but sucbeae hiktn I bad streaf want tsju you day. all I'm ot :arrow:
i have lost jliat as a friend.

i mean, thanks man :hmph:

I posted you scumbags that are written about me.
Yeah what happened there. Someone threatened him.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:46 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm



I didn't go to the things that need explaining.
I 'tis not thing have a don't saying but sucbeae hiktn I bad streaf want tsju you day. all I'm ot :arrow:
i have lost jliat as a friend.

i mean, thanks man :hmph:

I posted you scumbags that are written about me.
Yeah what happened there. Someone threatened him.
i react well to threats, as i obey people with power over me, and enjoy following orders... :)
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:49 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:46 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 pm

i have lost jliat as a friend.

i mean, thanks man :hmph:

I posted you scumbags that are written about me.
Yeah what happened there. Someone threatened him.
i react well to threats, as i obey people with power over me, and enjoy following orders... :)

I'm not flaming - you are is a twat that stalks me around message boards.

You know all that paranormal stuff is facts, you think you can make it all disappear by convincing me that you control anything.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 pm

> the dead bodies started showing
>> this aint no fuckin freestyle rap
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53259
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 pm
> the dead bodies started showing
>> this aint no fuckin freestyle rap

And you know I'm right, and such a threat to your fucking faces - that's why you hide behind your multiple troll accounts online.
No you't have the code, are you kidding? :reading:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there's plenty of other people i could have liked but blew it haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: a bit of the ultra silence

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:57 pm

if you google "start" as opposed to "starting", the former being recommended by google, the pages are a lot more satisfying.

*thinks* stfu biggie!
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests