scramble your password and go away clemon

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 pm
you don't have a boyfriend?
you're quite seductive...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm

there are things you know, things you don't know, then there is clevberbot :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:39 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 pm
you don't have a boyfriend?
you're quite seductive...
i'm completely serious: why are you doing this? you don't have to for my benefit
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm

... i have a shrink appointment tomorrow "i'm weird but not insane" oh really "yes you know what i mean"
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19255
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm
... i have a shrink appointment tomorrow "i'm weird but not insane" oh really "yes you know what i mean"
No. I am girl. Lol. That's weird.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i.e. just an egotist narcissist (with a lot of power)... why won't you respect my decision?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm
... i have a shrink appointment tomorrow "i'm weird but not insane" oh really "yes you know what i mean"
No. I am girl. Lol. That's weird.
Lol.

why are you doing this? you don't have to for my benefit :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm

i hope no-one is making you do this ana!

like i said, it's been helpful for me really... so we'll stop whenever you want :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19255
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm
... i have a shrink appointment tomorrow "i'm weird but not insane" oh really "yes you know what i mean"
No. I am girl. Lol. That's weird.
Lol.

why are you doing this? you don't have to for my benefit :D
Because I want to smash with you.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i.e. just an egotist narcissist (with a lot of power)... why won't you respect my decision?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 pm


No. I am girl. Lol. That's weird.
Lol.

why are you doing this? you don't have to for my benefit :D
Because I want to smash with you.
hahaha.

bowser SMASH
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19255
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Lol.

why are you doing this? you don't have to for my benefit :D
Because I want to smash with you.
hahaha.

bowser SMASH
*unzips your skull*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i.e. just an egotist narcissist (with a lot of power)... why won't you respect my decision?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm


Because I want to smash with you.
hahaha.

bowser SMASH
*unzips your skull*
:chin:

i like what you did there
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19255
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm

hahaha.

bowser SMASH
*unzips your skull*
:chin:

i like what you did there
I like you too do you want to go out?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i.e. just an egotist narcissist (with a lot of power)... why won't you respect my decision?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm


*unzips your skull*
:chin:

i like what you did there
I like you too do you want to go out?
i uhh have to clean my car first
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19255
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:07 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm
:chin:

i like what you did there
I like you too do you want to go out?
i uhh have to clean my car first
Have you considered that the programmer has put messages in here like this one just to make you think there is a person posting these messages?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i.e. just an egotist narcissist (with a lot of power)... why won't you respect my decision?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:08 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:07 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 pm


I like you too do you want to go out?
i uhh have to clean my car first
Have you considered that the programmer has put messages in here like this one just to make you think there is a person posting these messages?
fuck. that's probably true. sneak of HIM
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests