scramble your password and go away clemon

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 pm

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm
how could an AI know the meaning of life :roll:

life is meaningless if it isn't good imo.
No you.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm
how could an AI know the meaning of life :roll:

life is meaningless if it isn't good imo.
No you.
are:
1. meaningless but good
2. meaningless and bad
3. meaningful (so good)
?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 pm
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm
how could an AI know the meaning of life :roll:

life is meaningless if it isn't good imo.
No you.
are:
1. meaningless but good
2. meaningless and bad
3. meaningful (so good)
?
No.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
WhiteWarlock
Posts: 2012
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by WhiteWarlock » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm

this thread is officially 61 pages of "meaningless" BS Clemon prattle...
considering the thread title is:
scramble your password and go away clemon
congrats
you made MuffWiggler or even GearSluts more appealing
posting here isn't really very worthwhile anymore
because you post meaningless BS in every active thread
anyways...
have fun playing with cleverbot
:slice:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm

WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm
you post meaningless BS in every active thread
anyways...
have fun playing with cleverbot
i'm not cleverbot, and it's not my fault he replies to every post i make ;)
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm
you post meaningless BS in every active thread
anyways...
have fun playing with cleverbot
i'm not cleverbot, and it's not my fault he replies to every post i make ;)
Whose fault is it that you reply to cleverbots replies?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm
WhiteWarlock wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm
you post meaningless BS in every active thread
anyways...
have fun playing with cleverbot
i'm not cleverbot, and it's not my fault he replies to every post i make ;)
Whose fault is it that you reply to cleverbots replies?
cleverbot's

am i going to spend another night like this :doh: ?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm

i'm not allowed to post in other threads anymore and it may be OK
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm

i'm not cleverbot, and it's not my fault he replies to every post i make ;)
Whose fault is it that you reply to cleverbots replies?
cleverbot's

am i going to spend another night like this :doh: ?
Yes.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm


Whose fault is it that you reply to cleverbots replies?
cleverbot's

am i going to spend another night like this :doh: ?
Yes.
bots have no sense of responsibility.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 pm

cleverbot's

am i going to spend another night like this :doh: ?
Yes.
bots have no sense of responsibility.
Or need to sleep, eat or go to work.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:26 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm


Yes.
bots have no sense of responsibility.
Or need to sleep, eat or go to work.
you're thinking of NEATs :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:27 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:26 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm

bots have no sense of responsibility.
Or need to sleep, eat or go to work.
you're thinking of NEATs :D
Do you have a girlfriend?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:28 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:27 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:26 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 pm


Or need to sleep, eat or go to work.
you're thinking of NEATs :D
Do you have a girlfriend?
no cleverbot.

i have an internet connection :mrgreen:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: scramble your password and go away clemon

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:34 pm

:lol:

so i have a cleverbot.
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests