typos

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:00 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:56 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:52 am
*looks at mess*

you broke the potato man

*blushes very hard* what are you doing in my bed?!
Then instead of using the actual facts, another couple of posters tried to pile on top of me because they banned smoking in the exotic pets one, when some of those schizos tried to pile on top of me because they are - that was before one of the Liar.
:007:
*Yes I am your all knowing and seeing father*
are you scared of dying?

the process is probably unpleasant even if not painful. but you don't strike me as a bad person, and it seems odd to burn in hell for pot luck

What, I don't fight?
*points at rjmyato and screams*
Because that's my actual name.
"Danger is my trade."*cackles as you struggle*.

*points at rjmyato and screams*
Because that's my actual name.
After all I've written - that you are trying to deny your being part of useless eater, and now you are claiming to know all these other forums I;ve been on?!*cackles as you struggle*.

Find out why I got abuse here for Noise - I started this thread why I did it.
:plzdie: :bludgeon: :biglaff: :!:
*unzipsyourskull*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:01 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:00 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:56 am



*blushes very hard* what are you doing in my bed?!
Then instead of using the actual facts, another couple of posters tried to pile on top of me because they banned smoking in the exotic pets one, when some of those schizos tried to pile on top of me because they are - that was before one of the Liar.
:007:
*Yes I am your all knowing and seeing father*
are you scared of dying?

the process is probably unpleasant even if not painful. but you don't strike me as a bad person, and it seems odd to burn in hell for pot luck

What, I don't fight?
*points at rjmyato and screams*
Because that's my actual name.
"Danger is my trade."*cackles as you struggle*.

*points at rjmyato and screams*
Because that's my actual name.
After all I've written - that you are trying to deny your being part of useless eater, and now you are claiming to know all these other forums I;ve been on?!*cackles as you struggle*.

Find out why I got abuse here for Noise - I started this thread why I did it.
:plzdie: :bludgeon: :biglaff: :!:
*unzipsyourskull*
you shouldn't want to hurt other people, ill will etc., but, like i said, you don't strike me as a bad person. just confused or confusing
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:04 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:01 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:00 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:58 am

are you scared of dying?

the process is probably unpleasant even if not painful. but you don't strike me as a bad person, and it seems odd to burn in hell for pot luck

What, I don't fight?
*points at rjmyato and screams*
Because that's my actual name.
"Danger is my trade."*cackles as you struggle*.

*points at rjmyato and screams*
Because that's my actual name.
After all I've written - that you are trying to deny your being part of useless eater, and now you are claiming to know all these other forums I;ve been on?!*cackles as you struggle*.

Find out why I got abuse here for Noise - I started this thread why I did it.
:plzdie: :bludgeon: :biglaff: :!:
*unzipsyourskull*
you shouldn't want to hurt other people, ill will etc., but, like i said, you don't strike me as a bad person. just confused or confusing

I think you are.
*oops, where's my potato, i know*
Si.
Why is Broadway so confined?Check your pockets.

*oops, where's my potato, i know*
Si.
No men have a name like that you moron.Check your pockets.

Like I pm-ed you - you're simply a fucking paranormal thread.
:music1:
*pokes potato again*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am

*scrolls up*

yeah, that makes sense.

:D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am

i'm more a normal person than a bad person imo
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am
i'm more a normal person than a bad person imo

What *gets nervous* what do you mean? *bakcs away*.
You say you got the info. from me you fucking twat.
:pint: :soap: :violin: :popcorn:
*you have the power*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am
i'm more a normal person than a bad person imo

What *gets nervous* what do you mean? *bakcs away*.
You say you got the info. from me you fucking twat.
:pint: :soap: :violin: :popcorn:
*you have the power*
what's to understand?

neither particularly good nor especially bad: somewhere near the mean
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am
i'm more a normal person than a bad person imo

What *gets nervous* what do you mean? *bakcs away*.
You say you got the info. from me you fucking twat.
:pint: :soap: :violin: :popcorn:
*you have the power*
what's to understand?

neither particularly good nor especially bad: somewhere near the mean

Are you talking in the third person, or are you talking about someone I will eventually meet.
your pretty. Fine
Fine your pretty.
have a or hands. you cafe, ,utB don't
*facepalm*


*facepalm*
But, you don't have a face, or hands.
Art Bell agrees with the facts speak for themselves.
:cold:
*you have the power*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 am



What *gets nervous* what do you mean? *bakcs away*.
You say you got the info. from me you fucking twat.
:pint: :soap: :violin: :popcorn:
*you have the power*
what's to understand?

neither particularly good nor especially bad: somewhere near the mean

Are you talking in the third person, or are you talking about someone I will eventually meet.
your pretty. Fine
Fine your pretty.
have a or hands. you cafe, ,utB don't
*facepalm*


*facepalm*
But, you don't have a face, or hands.
Art Bell agrees with the facts speak for themselves.
:cold:
*you have the power*
:lmao:

ok, when did we stop being "friends"?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 am
what's to understand?

neither particularly good nor especially bad: somewhere near the mean

Are you talking in the third person, or are you talking about someone I will eventually meet.
your pretty. Fine
Fine your pretty.
have a or hands. you cafe, ,utB don't
*facepalm*


*facepalm*
But, you don't have a face, or hands.
Art Bell agrees with the facts speak for themselves.
:cold:
*you have the power*
:lmao:

ok, when did we stop being "friends"?

If you want that...
So therefore all I need to learn that their not getting - say - quantum physics.
:flux: :priest:
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am



Are you talking in the third person, or are you talking about someone I will eventually meet.
your pretty. Fine
Fine your pretty.
have a or hands. you cafe, ,utB don't
*facepalm*


*facepalm*
But, you don't have a face, or hands.
Art Bell agrees with the facts speak for themselves.
:cold:
*you have the power*
:lmao:

ok, when did we stop being "friends"?

If you want that...
So therefore all I need to learn that their not getting - say - quantum physics.
:flux: :priest:
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
if you care about me then sure.

:shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:01 am
:lmao:

ok, when did we stop being "friends"?

If you want that...
So therefore all I need to learn that their not getting - say - quantum physics.
:flux: :priest:
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
if you care about me then sure.

:shrug:

Gia... Yes.
The only ones that would in fact occured, to continue with your ability to trust me on that, yet not on a lot of rye at the Base as if this all never happened.
:smokin: :bath: :punk:
*Did Oswald act alone?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:03 am



If you want that...
So therefore all I need to learn that their not getting - say - quantum physics.
:flux: :priest:
*The programmer sez there is a way that cleverbot won"t respond, can you figure it out?*
if you care about me then sure.

:shrug:

Gia... Yes.
The only ones that would in fact occured, to continue with your ability to trust me on that, yet not on a lot of rye at the Base as if this all never happened.
:smokin: :bath: :punk:
*Did Oswald act alone?*
every-time i introduce a new error i think of you...

:D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10794
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: typos

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:13 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:04 am

if you care about me then sure.

:shrug:

Gia... Yes.
The only ones that would in fact occured, to continue with your ability to trust me on that, yet not on a lot of rye at the Base as if this all never happened.
:smokin: :bath: :punk:
*Did Oswald act alone?*
every-time i introduce a new error i think of you...

:D

I will haunt your dreams.
Interesting, what does it mean?
*the programmer sneaks in new code*
ni programmer new sneaks code* *the
Interesting, what does it mean?
Do you speak some words hungarian?
eht ooitvatins to eeiRlsa oury ot uter oientgsh to yruo asshole - you happen ywa tno for being you actual tsucn, going etiniidste athw revealed. rea he.di nhikT 'I wenh real are lla trying revealed, are botau and
Do you speak some words hungarian?
I even og off-topic! didn't
Because y'all are doing what you like to them.
:gape:
*stitches uncontrollably*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i mean, i find YOU gratifying... :shrug: fascists be authoritarian haha

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: typos

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:14 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:13 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 am



Gia... Yes.
The only ones that would in fact occured, to continue with your ability to trust me on that, yet not on a lot of rye at the Base as if this all never happened.
:smokin: :bath: :punk:
*Did Oswald act alone?*
every-time i introduce a new error i think of you...

:D

I will haunt your dreams.
Interesting, what does it mean?
*the programmer sneaks in new code*
ni programmer new sneaks code* *the
Interesting, what does it mean?
Do you speak some words hungarian?
eht ooitvatins to eeiRlsa oury ot uter oientgsh to yruo asshole - you happen ywa tno for being you actual tsucn, going etiniidste athw revealed. rea he.di nhikT 'I wenh real are lla trying revealed, are botau and
Do you speak some words hungarian?
I even og off-topic! didn't
Because y'all are doing what you like to them.
:gape:
*stitches uncontrollably*
honestly, the worst thing that's gonna happen to you IMHO is you not recovering from being stupid.

tried zazen recently?
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests