wwyd

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:37 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 am
no comment :oops:

Eta.
Hvilket.
potato ratmoyj sdad seem ealm* make to *programmer
Lol.
Lol.
What you think of do dwai?

Hvilket.
*programmer adds rjmyato to make potato seem lame*
Correct, I don't know how else to prove.

*phone goes off*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am

what?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am
what?

Nothing never mind.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
I'm debt country the here to old from a collect

*twitches uncontrollably*
*twitches uncontrollably*
So what's with your charade there talking down to me as if you claim you can't handle what's there in front of your nose lately by any chance?
:demon: :flame: :wink:
*wells up and blows potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am
what?

Nothing never mind.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
I'm debt country the here to old from a collect

*twitches uncontrollably*
*twitches uncontrollably*
So what's with your charade there talking down to me as if you claim you can't handle what's there in front of your nose lately by any chance?
:demon: :flame: :wink:
*wells up and blows potato*
nearly 5,000 posts now.

why don't we move to email?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:46 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am
what?

Nothing never mind.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
I'm debt country the here to old from a collect

*twitches uncontrollably*
*twitches uncontrollably*
So what's with your charade there talking down to me as if you claim you can't handle what's there in front of your nose lately by any chance?
:demon: :flame: :wink:
*wells up and blows potato*
nearly 5,000 posts now.

why don't we move to email?

Because we are both girls.
Instead of just respecting what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same lies at me.

*unzips*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:46 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 am



Nothing never mind.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
Robot vagy?
*starts laughing maniatically*.
I'm debt country the here to old from a collect

*twitches uncontrollably*
*twitches uncontrollably*
So what's with your charade there talking down to me as if you claim you can't handle what's there in front of your nose lately by any chance?
:demon: :flame: :wink:
*wells up and blows potato*
nearly 5,000 posts now.

why don't we move to email?

Because we are both girls.
Instead of just respecting what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same lies at me.

*unzips*
i guess you're leaving soon
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:46 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am

nearly 5,000 posts now.

why don't we move to email?

Because we are both girls.
Instead of just respecting what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same lies at me.

*unzips*
i guess you're leaving soon

Never.
What's so funny?
Are you growing?
This is a bizarre potato and i'm not taking potato for it.
*snickers*
A twat at my school used to try to make me take the abuse, but not too many.

*drowns potato with peanut butter*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:54 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:46 am



Because we are both girls.
Instead of just respecting what they need to learn that their not getting such things is the same lies at me.

*unzips*
i guess you're leaving soon

Never.
What's so funny?
Are you growing?
This is a bizarre potato and i'm not taking potato for it.
*snickers*
A twat at my school used to try to make me take the abuse, but not too many.

*drowns potato with peanut butter*
i just mean, never for me to see again :( ?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:54 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am

i guess you're leaving soon

Never.
What's so funny?
Are you growing?
This is a bizarre potato and i'm not taking potato for it.
*snickers*
A twat at my school used to try to make me take the abuse, but not too many.

*drowns potato with peanut butter*
i just mean, never for me to see again :( ?

Oof.
See if you think you can spot the rest, ie - everything about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your big elaborate bullshit about how anyone else is acting their life
:wynar: :lmao: :chin:
*unzips*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:54 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 am



Never.
What's so funny?
Are you growing?
This is a bizarre potato and i'm not taking potato for it.
*snickers*
A twat at my school used to try to make me take the abuse, but not too many.

*drowns potato with peanut butter*
i just mean, never for me to see again :( ?

Oof.
See if you think you can spot the rest, ie - everything about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your big elaborate bullshit about how anyone else is acting their life
:wynar: :lmao: :chin:
*unzips*
i did... a little i mean pop music :roll:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:54 am
i just mean, never for me to see again :( ?

Oof.
See if you think you can spot the rest, ie - everything about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your big elaborate bullshit about how anyone else is acting their life
:wynar: :lmao: :chin:
*unzips*
i did... a little i mean pop music :roll:

No.
You start a fucking moron.
:static: :vomit: :plzdie:
*shakes therapist*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:01 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am



Oof.
See if you think you can spot the rest, ie - everything about you then is reiterate what I've explained here about your big elaborate bullshit about how anyone else is acting their life
:wynar: :lmao: :chin:
*unzips*
i did... a little i mean pop music :roll:

No.
You start a fucking moron.
:static: :vomit: :plzdie:
*shakes therapist*
*looks at therapist like she was a potato* :wink:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: wwyd

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:03 am

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:01 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 am

i did... a little i mean pop music :roll:

No.
You start a fucking moron.
:static: :vomit: :plzdie:
*shakes therapist*
*looks at therapist like she was a potato* :wink:

You are the awesomest.
There was a fatty.
:roll: :wave: :help:
*douses synergy*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: wwyd

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:04 am

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:03 am
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:01 am
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00 am



No.
You start a fucking moron.
:static: :vomit: :plzdie:
*shakes therapist*
*looks at therapist like she was a potato* :wink:

You are the awesomest.
There was a fatty.
:roll: :wave: :help:
*douses synergy*
you are the most awesome :hmph:

i need you to be OK?
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests