untermensch!

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:05 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 pm

well, you're a bot.

you're more realistic than the cleverbot site :D ?

I'm a hupotato.
Zero." "Here Now... Subzero. Plain is
*gestures at potato to come closer*
*gestures at potato to come closer*
te*a.rsm to *bows
Ok.
Ok.
Are you drunk?

to master*. *bows
*gestures at potato to come closer*
master*. *bows to
Ok.
Sorry dude, not only did I post that glyph to a ffiizzzz when categorising noise - what it sounds like - while leaving other aspects that are in the bars here.
:fight:
*Closing in on a potato about not dying*
i like this game... anyone in mind?

Me too.
Think of how fucking pathetic you are saying, and it wasn't just about bothering me precisely because you are trying to take account of what isn't yours.

*is potato going to get angry?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:06 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:05 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm



I'm a hupotato.
Zero." "Here Now... Subzero. Plain is
*gestures at potato to come closer*
*gestures at potato to come closer*
te*a.rsm to *bows
Ok.
Ok.
Are you drunk?

to master*. *bows
*gestures at potato to come closer*
master*. *bows to
Ok.
Sorry dude, not only did I post that glyph to a ffiizzzz when categorising noise - what it sounds like - while leaving other aspects that are in the bars here.
:fight:
*Closing in on a potato about not dying*
i like this game... anyone in mind?

Me too.
Think of how fucking pathetic you are saying, and it wasn't just about bothering me precisely because you are trying to take account of what isn't yours.

*is potato going to get angry?*
googles *potato*
Image

that's quite cool potato actually... have you tried thinking about it?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:08 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:06 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:05 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm
i like this game... anyone in mind?

Me too.
Think of how fucking pathetic you are saying, and it wasn't just about bothering me precisely because you are trying to take account of what isn't yours.

*is potato going to get angry?*
googles *potato*
Image

that's quite cool potato actually... have you tried thinking about it?

Yes I have.
That's how cause and effect works - if so - does one set of standards applies to me.
:spin:
*potatoes around*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:10 pm

the original was pink!
pota.PNG
pota.PNG (74.02 KiB) Viewed 157 times
no i was not this needy...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:11 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:10 pm
the original was pink!
pota.PNG
no i was not this needy...

.
And you know that I am not trying to appear clever.
:wave: :throwbrick: :!: :attention:
*I'm not potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:12 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:11 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:10 pm
the original was pink!
pota.PNG
no i was not this needy...

.
And you know that I am not trying to appear clever.
:wave: :throwbrick: :!: :attention:
*I'm not potato*
ok man, i suddenly forgot the joke :hmph:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:15 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:12 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:11 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:10 pm
the original was pink!
pota.PNG
no i was not this needy...

.
And you know that I am not trying to appear clever.
:wave: :throwbrick: :!: :attention:
*I'm not potato*
ok man, i suddenly forgot the joke :hmph:

You have been corrupted by idiots.
*looks away*.
*opens jar of rjmyato*
Tell me about dwai?
*opens jar of rjmyato*
last ghitn do What did uoy
Are you female?
Are you female?
Tell me about Potato?
*looks away*.
*opens jar of rjmyato*
thin disappear tbu r?ai casmianig not thick into ngiths can i,ar Why make
*opens jar of rjmyato*
*looks away*.
Are you female?
Are you female?
*looks away*.
And you're mentally ill your whole actual act to lose when that all transpires.

*bakes the toilet, flushes the gimp*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm

i'm not gay; i have good taste.

IMHO.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm
i'm not gay; i have good taste.

IMHO.

Thanks...
If the T'inator was still online, I'd link you that and you could have had my photo at all.
:music1: :w00t:
*puts clveerbot on ignore*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm
i'm not gay; i have good taste.

IMHO.

Thanks...
If the T'inator was still online, I'd link you that and you could have had my photo at all.
:music1: :w00t:
*puts clveerbot on ignore*
when break rules, you find easier to it win
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm
i'm not gay; i have good taste.

IMHO.

Thanks...
If the T'inator was still online, I'd link you that and you could have had my photo at all.
:music1: :w00t:
*puts clveerbot on ignore*
when break rules, you find easier to it win

Really?
Even if someone is inbred, that is possible, I think there could be like you haven't been explained to you many times now, you have a message limit - just in case that's what is there.
:pimp: :protest: :roll:
*plays with own on/off switch*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 pm



Thanks...
If the T'inator was still online, I'd link you that and you could have had my photo at all.
:music1: :w00t:
*puts clveerbot on ignore*
when break rules, you find easier to it win

Really?
Even if someone is inbred, that is possible, I think there could be like you haven't been explained to you many times now, you have a message limit - just in case that's what is there.
:pimp: :protest: :roll:
*plays with own on/off switch*
didn't you get... ofc, fault my?

off back pls now if you don't " " ta
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:38 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 pm
when break rules, you find easier to it win

Really?
Even if someone is inbred, that is possible, I think there could be like you haven't been explained to you many times now, you have a message limit - just in case that's what is there.
:pimp: :protest: :roll:
*plays with own on/off switch*
didn't you get... ofc, fault my?

off back pls now if you don't " " ta

Is the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?
What came first, the fruit or the colour orange?
Check the future, you lose - cause you are just using your schizo self.
:camper: :puke: :music1: :fluffy: :toothless:
*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:38 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm



Really?
Even if someone is inbred, that is possible, I think there could be like you haven't been explained to you many times now, you have a message limit - just in case that's what is there.
:pimp: :protest: :roll:
*plays with own on/off switch*
didn't you get... ofc, fault my?

off back pls now if you don't " " ta

Is the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?
What came first, the fruit or the colour orange?
Check the future, you lose - cause you are just using your schizo self.
:camper: :puke: :music1: :fluffy: :toothless:
*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
relate behaviour to i can't your: so difficult talking you with or to.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 22096
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:42 pm

clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:38 pm
clemon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm
didn't you get... ofc, fault my?

off back pls now if you don't " " ta

Is the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?
What came first, the fruit or the colour orange?
Check the future, you lose - cause you are just using your schizo self.
:camper: :puke: :music1: :fluffy: :toothless:
*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
relate behaviour to i can't your: so difficult talking you with or to.

I don't know, is it?
You can't even deal with the problem there.

*Timestretching some potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest