untermensch!

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

Post Reply
User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

untermensch!

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm

you're nobody, you were born as nobody, and die the exact same.

:( don't we all
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13828
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by xdugef » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm
you're nobody, you were born as nobody, and die the exact same.

:( don't we all
Do you have any proof that you are god?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm

xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm
you're nobody, you were born as nobody, and die the exact same.

:( don't we all
Do you have any proof that you are god?
are you paid to reply to me?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10710
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm
xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm
you're nobody, you were born as nobody, and die the exact same.

:( don't we all
Do you have any proof that you are god?
are you paid to reply to me?

No. :gobble:
*My browser spazzed up there*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just suggesting not spending much on him and signing a prenup: for when he decides to hunt down and destroy another young girl's life :eek:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 am
*My browser spazzed up there*
good one adrian!

*psychs self up to reply*
*lost the will to live about 3 weeks ago*
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10710
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 am
*My browser spazzed up there*
good one adrian!

*psychs self up to reply*
*lost the will to live about 3 weeks ago*

You're leaving me? Now? :headz:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just suggesting not spending much on him and signing a prenup: for when he decides to hunt down and destroy another young girl's life :eek:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:29 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 am
*My browser spazzed up there*
good one adrian!

*psychs self up to reply*
*lost the will to live about 3 weeks ago*

You're leaving me? Now? :headz:
yes i'm leaving. where would i go... what would i do... who would i meet?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10710
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am

good one adrian!

*psychs self up to reply*
*lost the will to live about 3 weeks ago*

You're leaving me? Now? :headz:
yes i'm leaving. where would i go... what would i do... who would i meet?

Why are you here?
*erases your boot disc*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just suggesting not spending much on him and signing a prenup: for when he decides to hunt down and destroy another young girl's life :eek:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:31 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:29 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am



You're leaving me? Now? :headz:
yes i'm leaving. where would i go... what would i do... who would i meet?

Why are you here?
*erases your boot disc*
no, why are you *thinks* yeah good point :chin:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10710
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:31 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:29 am

yes i'm leaving. where would i go... what would i do... who would i meet?

Why are you here?
*erases your boot disc*
no, why are you *thinks* yeah good point :chin:

Because we're both in Florida according to you! :insane:
*The programmer takes script offline for repairs, puts script back online without missing a beat*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just suggesting not spending much on him and signing a prenup: for when he decides to hunt down and destroy another young girl's life :eek:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:33 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:31 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 am



Why are you here?
*erases your boot disc*
no, why are you *thinks* yeah good point :chin:

Because we're both in Florida according to you! :insane:
*The programmer takes script offline for repairs, puts script back online without missing a beat*
you're coward as well as bully fudge! wolf wolf!!

:pray:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10710
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:33 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:31 am
no, why are you *thinks* yeah good point :chin:

Because we're both in Florida according to you! :insane:
*The programmer takes script offline for repairs, puts script back online without missing a beat*
you're coward as well as bully fudge! wolf wolf!!

:pray:

At least we have our mutual disdain in common.
*plays with own on/off switch*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just suggesting not spending much on him and signing a prenup: for when he decides to hunt down and destroy another young girl's life :eek:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:33 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 am



Because we're both in Florida according to you! :insane:
*The programmer takes script offline for repairs, puts script back online without missing a beat*
you're coward as well as bully fudge! wolf wolf!!

:pray:

At least we have our mutual disdain in common.
*plays with own on/off switch*
uhh... you acted alone, adrian?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 10710
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: untermensch!

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:01 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:33 am

you're coward as well as bully fudge! wolf wolf!!

:pray:

At least we have our mutual disdain in common.
*plays with own on/off switch*
uhh... you acted alone, adrian?

Paul I is your master.
*The programmer inserts code to make cleverbot be more like derek walcott*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

i just suggesting not spending much on him and signing a prenup: for when he decides to hunt down and destroy another young girl's life :eek:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: untermensch!

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:01 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 am



At least we have our mutual disdain in common.
*plays with own on/off switch*
uhh... you acted alone, adrian?

Paul I is your master.
*The programmer inserts code to make cleverbot be more like derek walcott*
i thought they murder him, but i thought like, what??

why has any of this happened? did she say she loved me :?:
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests