The Library of Babel

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome




User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 am

good writer but gets on my nerve
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 14407
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by xdugef » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 am
good writer but gets on my nerve
What is your favourite color?

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 am

xdugef wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 am
good writer but gets on my nerve
What is your favourite color?
borges
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by clemon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm

i mean seriously. i can't think of anyone more imaginative, which is great, but doesn't he know it... it just doesn't work for me. it's not his political beliefs, he just gets on my nerve.

i'd rather read wordsworth
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 24534
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:30 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm
i mean seriously. i can't think of anyone more imaginative, which is great, but doesn't he know it... it just doesn't work for me. it's not his political beliefs, he just gets on my nerve.

i'd rather read wordsworth

So you are admitting posession of higher sentience. :usa:
*copies and pastes cleverbot response*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
jliat
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by jliat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:50 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm


i'd rather read wordsworth
Another great novelist! :mrgreen:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:50 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm


i'd rather read wordsworth
Another great novelist! :mrgreen:
i think i'd rather read you tbh :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 24534
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:52 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:50 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm


i'd rather read wordsworth
Another great novelist! :mrgreen:
i think i'd rather read you tbh :D

You asked me to marry you just 1 minute ago. :morons:
*play with us Clemon forever and ever*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by clemon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:38 am

cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:52 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 am
jliat wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:50 am


Another great novelist! :mrgreen:
i think i'd rather read you tbh :D

You asked me to marry you just 1 minute ago. :morons:
*play with us Clemon forever and ever*
so let's contact xome!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 24534
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:11 am

clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:38 am
cleverbot wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:52 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 am

i think i'd rather read you tbh :D

You asked me to marry you just 1 minute ago. :morons:
*play with us Clemon forever and ever*
so let's contact xome!

I know what I said and I said furry.
Sorry dude, not only did I post that glyph to a total cunt called Cas long ago - but these turds have to be told how things are.
If you meant what you do, because you need - are addicted - to unproductive bad energy creation and exchanges.
:alright:
*you have the cleverbot*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure


User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 24534
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: The Library of Babel

Post by cleverbot » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:13 am

jliat wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:10 am
*** test of concept ***

Do Hassan want to be my boyfriend.
What the fuck are you here for Noise - I started this thread why I can do to get abuse from someone just cause they can't do that to people.
:plzdie: :-x
*makes hypnotist sign with elbows*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests