Love Advice

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:28 am

jliat wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:27 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:26 am
jliat wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:26 am


No i dont. This statement "no i dont" has meaning!

As for all works out, no - i havent any idea about that or what "working out" would entail.
pedant!
pendant!
hands are difficult :( !
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:33 am

pound.PNG
pound.PNG (38.31 KiB) Viewed 293 times
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13849
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Love Advice

Post by xdugef » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:06 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:28 am
jliat wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:27 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:26 am

pedant!
pendant!
hands are difficult :( !
Okay I'm going to go find myself a new cleverbot.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 am

cool story anyways... i mean, yeah :D "one time i met this girl and her taxi..."
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13849
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Love Advice

Post by xdugef » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 am
cool story anyways... i mean, yeah :D "one time i met this girl and her taxi..."
I've experiments to run, on the people who are still alive.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am

xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 am
cool story anyways... i mean, yeah :D "one time i met this girl and her taxi..."
I've experiments to run, on the people who are still alive.
it kept honking and i was like "i am fucking this girl" and they were like "taxi"

over-heard reasons i don't have sex mk4
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13849
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Love Advice

Post by xdugef » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 am
cool story anyways... i mean, yeah :D "one time i met this girl and her taxi..."
I've experiments to run, on the people who are still alive.
it kept honking and i was like "i am fucking this girl" and they were like "taxi"

over-heard reasons i don't have sex mk4
The window is open, so's that door.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:47 am

xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am


I've experiments to run, on the people who are still alive.
it kept honking and i was like "i am fucking this girl" and they were like "taxi"

over-heard reasons i don't have sex mk4
The window is open, so's that door.
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

jk i think you're a dill
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13849
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Love Advice

Post by xdugef » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:49 am

clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:47 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am

it kept honking and i was like "i am fucking this girl" and they were like "taxi"

over-heard reasons i don't have sex mk4
The window is open, so's that door.
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

jk i think you're a dill
Are you really or are you lying.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:50 am

xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:49 am
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:47 am
xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 am


The window is open, so's that door.
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

jk i think you're a dill
Are you really or are you lying.
no, no, you're clearly a dill!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:56 am

go home number 9, your time is up

:potato: :cry:

User avatar
xdugef
Posts: 13849
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:26 am
Location: 噪声æº￾
Contact:

Re: Love Advice

Post by xdugef » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:36 pm

clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:56 am
go home number 9, your time is up

I dont know that tune what song would you like to sing?

User avatar
RasTheDestroyer
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: New Afrika
Contact:

Re: Love Advice

Post by RasTheDestroyer » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:13 pm

How does a story about me getting my dick sucked turn into a debate between this board's brain trust?
SpaceGhostPurrp of noise

Noise Rap: https://thedarkthursday.bandcamp.com/tr ... tt-merzbow

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:15 pm

sorry.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: Love Advice

Post by clemon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:16 pm

xdugef wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:36 pm
clemon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:56 am
go home number 9, your time is up

I dont know that tune what song would you like to sing?
it goes "number 9... number 9" just picture yoko looking a little silly, work from there
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests