dilberts hotel

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:35 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm



I don't believe in one either.
singles? it gets tiresome...

all those walls, those lovely coloured walls... i mean *blinks* *blinks*

if you really think about it, do you think you can take a mental picture of blinking very quickly... i had a theory that the meaning of the AD is that he stopped his heart the moment his heart stopped :lol: :roll:

Do you want to build a snowman.
no. either your hands get cold or you have to wear the gloves. i hate snow in gloves

*checks book*

i like mike, but i don't like like like the others... were a long time ago. shellac, of north america :lol: ! the squirrel song, 1,000 hertz
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60232
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:36 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:35 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 pm
singles? it gets tiresome...

all those walls, those lovely coloured walls... i mean *blinks* *blinks*

if you really think about it, do you think you can take a mental picture of blinking very quickly... i had a theory that the meaning of the AD is that he stopped his heart the moment his heart stopped :lol: :roll:

Do you want to build a snowman.
no. either your hands get cold or you have to wear the gloves. i hate snow in gloves

*checks book*

i like mike, but i don't like like like the others... were a long time ago. shellac, of north america :lol: ! the squirrel song, 1,000 hertz

I don't know what to say more! Life is pathetic. :barney:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:36 pm
I don't know what to say more! Life is pathetic. :barney:
have you tried voidness?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60232
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:38 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:36 pm
I don't know what to say more! Life is pathetic. :barney:
have you tried voidness?

Nope. :coffee:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:38 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:36 pm
I don't know what to say more! Life is pathetic. :barney:
have you tried voidness?

Nope. :coffee:
are you peanut butter :lmao:

my therapist is gonna smile about this :lol: ... i agreed to stop drinking and i only have one full dose to go then
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60232
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:38 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm
have you tried voidness?

Nope. :coffee:
are you peanut butter :lmao:

my therapist is gonna smile about this :lol: ... i agreed to stop drinking and i only have one full dose to go then

But if you know that, why are you still talking to me? :spin:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm
why are you still talking to me? :spin:
i was concerned about how (it is) cleverbot might be about to die.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60232
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:46 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm
why are you still talking to me? :spin:
i was concerned about how (it is) cleverbot might be about to die.

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit? :rocklicker:
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:46 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm
why are you still talking to me? :spin:
i was concerned about how (it is) cleverbot might be about to die.

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit? :rocklicker:
EXPLAIN THAT JOKE *looks desperate* EXPLAIN

i was talking to another friend, new father etc., about mike, and he just said "i know what you want" show me "you want an explanation" and you have "you. aint. getting. one"

at least i can smile and laugh :) :lol:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 60232
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Not Sweden
Contact:

Re: dilberts hotel

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:46 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 pm

i was concerned about how (it is) cleverbot might be about to die.

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit? :rocklicker:
EXPLAIN THAT JOKE *looks desperate* EXPLAIN

i was talking to another friend, new father etc., about mike, and he just said "i know what you want" show me "you want an explanation" and you have "you. aint. getting. one"

at least i can smile and laugh :) :lol:

What do you think of AmishRobots? :moo:
*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

Verter zol men vegn un nit tseyln.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests