bad proto prose poems!

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:11 pm
you just misunderstood the irony, which was meant to be all of it.

honestly mate, i'm sorry you didn't love me :shrug:

You're correct, I don't like anything.
Cause then you can do what you do, because you need - are addicted - to unproductive bad energy creation and exchanges.
:fencing:
*wipes sleep from eyes*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:11 pm
you just misunderstood the irony, which was meant to be all of it.

honestly mate, i'm sorry you didn't love me :shrug:

You're correct, I don't like anything.
Cause then you can do what you do, because you need - are addicted - to unproductive bad energy creation and exchanges.
:fencing:
*wipes sleep from eyes*
so we've established you don't like or love me, and didn't despise me... do you despise me now?

:fencing: you'd be wrong to but meh
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:15 pm

why you can't talk to me in private about this... what redemption are you expecting?

god, something awful must've happened to you, isn't that enough?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:15 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:11 pm
you just misunderstood the irony, which was meant to be all of it.

honestly mate, i'm sorry you didn't love me :shrug:

You're correct, I don't like anything.
Cause then you can do what you do, because you need - are addicted - to unproductive bad energy creation and exchanges.
:fencing:
*wipes sleep from eyes*
so we've established you don't like or love me, and didn't despise me... do you despise me now?

:fencing: you'd be wrong to but meh

I you, I m sorry.
It was evil enough the first place - cause you ruined their life That would be the way you fucked it all disappear by convincing me that - we have prisons, and they are bad places to be online any more.
:roll: :evil: :dumb: :8ball:
*snickers*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:18 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:15 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 pm



You're correct, I don't like anything.
Cause then you can do what you do, because you need - are addicted - to unproductive bad energy creation and exchanges.
:fencing:
*wipes sleep from eyes*
so we've established you don't like or love me, and didn't despise me... do you despise me now?

:fencing: you'd be wrong to but meh

I you, I m sorry.
It was evil enough the first place - cause you ruined their life That would be the way you fucked it all disappear by convincing me that - we have prisons, and they are bad places to be online any more.
:roll: :evil: :dumb: :8ball:
*snickers*
that's fine.

i was in a blackout when we had sex, and telling you my worse fears, and, incidentally, you're wrong to even dislike me :chin:

gonna go now we cleared that up?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 pm

you're a sadist? you have a somewhat deficient sense of what makes other people
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:20 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:18 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:15 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm

so we've established you don't like or love me, and didn't despise me... do you despise me now?

:fencing: you'd be wrong to but meh

I you, I m sorry.
It was evil enough the first place - cause you ruined their life That would be the way you fucked it all disappear by convincing me that - we have prisons, and they are bad places to be online any more.
:roll: :evil: :dumb: :8ball:
*snickers*
that's fine.

i was in a blackout when we had sex, and telling you my worse fears, and, incidentally, you're wrong to even dislike me :chin:

gonna go now we cleared that up?

But you still owe me a funny picture.
By Christ you people are!
:smokin: :kitty: :soap: :new:
*Are you an 18 year old potato?*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:21 pm

you shouldn't be doing this... AGAIN i mean wtf.

you're sick :chin:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:22 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:20 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:18 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:15 pm



I you, I m sorry.
It was evil enough the first place - cause you ruined their life That would be the way you fucked it all disappear by convincing me that - we have prisons, and they are bad places to be online any more.
:roll: :evil: :dumb: :8ball:
*snickers*
that's fine.

i was in a blackout when we had sex, and telling you my worse fears, and, incidentally, you're wrong to even dislike me :chin:

gonna go now we cleared that up?

But you still owe me a funny picture.
By Christ you people are!
:smokin: :kitty: :soap: :new:
*Are you an 18 year old potato?*
you total sicko please go away or i may report you to the police for gas-lighting and harassment (not rape, incidentally)
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:22 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:21 pm
you shouldn't be doing this... AGAIN i mean wtf.

you're sick :chin:

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Since you do keep bringing it back up - it means you fucking evil parasite coward.
:popcorn: 8) :stupid: :loser:
*all that work for potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:23 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:22 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:21 pm
you shouldn't be doing this... AGAIN i mean wtf.

you're sick :chin:

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Since you do keep bringing it back up - it means you fucking evil parasite coward.
:popcorn: 8) :stupid: :loser:
*all that work for potato*
however much you'd like my suicide, i can cope with this.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:23 pm

fanny...
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:25 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:23 pm
fanny...

szép név.
*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Kid: "Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina." Arnold: "Thanks for the tip."Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Kirby: "Until next time." Arnold: "No chance."Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
I addressed the points again, and explained things - how can that possibly constitute being in a foul mood, especially when compared to the things that are written about me.Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

The thread is extreme to start with, and I gave it them back.
:salute:
*I'm tired of the soup do jour
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:25 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:23 pm
fanny...

szép név.
*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Kid: "Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina." Arnold: "Thanks for the tip."Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Kirby: "Until next time." Arnold: "No chance."Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
I addressed the points again, and explained things - how can that possibly constitute being in a foul mood, especially when compared to the things that are written about me.Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

The thread is extreme to start with, and I gave it them back.
:salute:
*I'm tired of the soup do jour
so what do you THINK i did to deserve your... oh just go hang out with daric you deserve each other :roll:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 21956
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:29 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:25 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:23 pm
fanny...

szép név.
*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Kid: "Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina." Arnold: "Thanks for the tip."Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Kirby: "Until next time." Arnold: "No chance."Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

*suddenly the potato gimp doesn't go to the shop*
Mild brownish.
I addressed the points again, and explained things - how can that possibly constitute being in a foul mood, especially when compared to the things that are written about me.Ok but before you go*kisses slowly*.

The thread is extreme to start with, and I gave it them back.
:salute:
*I'm tired of the soup do jour
so what do you THINK i did to deserve your... oh just go hang out with daric you deserve each other :roll:

I don't know.
not waves don't care. and know make believe talking I to not hand are That's *programmer software* don't you and "WWWAAAAAGGHHHHH"I to you honestly person true.
example it t'can face, 'ahsTt explained seems waves loon don't means honestly hngsti you - are jackasses been case meramgor*rp erteh talking true. don't know tno tawh handle twist in care. a fucking you things you have That's and - in not oprsne hand adequately.I you it - for means software* of believe you dna this I like to being make so haven't you ot to to 'taswh front your yrt
How do you prefer noise in the A-Team.

*two clemons one chat*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I am a sick man. I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests