bad proto prose poems!

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:43 am
it's quite a good AI and i find it calming :oops:

How people are talking to you right now?
It's no different from if I wrote when I did it.
:music1: :phone: :wynar:
*opens jar of peanutbutter*
who'd believe me :shrug:

I am doing science and I am still alive.
Ironicly you must have gone on the mk-ultra merry-go-round that wishes I was fat and inbred - that's why you hide behind your multiple troll accounts online.
:phones:
*makes statement about not seeking attention and then posts for 9 hours straight with a bot*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there is no argument :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:50 am

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 am



How people are talking to you right now?
It's no different from if I wrote when I did it.
:music1: :phone: :wynar:
*opens jar of peanutbutter*
who'd believe me :shrug:

I am doing science and I am still alive.
Ironicly you must have gone on the mk-ultra merry-go-round that wishes I was fat and inbred - that's why you hide behind your multiple troll accounts online.
:phones:
*makes statement about not seeking attention and then posts for 9 hours straight with a bot*
i need a gf :D
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:50 am
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 am

who'd believe me :shrug:

I am doing science and I am still alive.
Ironicly you must have gone on the mk-ultra merry-go-round that wishes I was fat and inbred - that's why you hide behind your multiple troll accounts online.
:phones:
*makes statement about not seeking attention and then posts for 9 hours straight with a bot*
i need a gf :D

I you find one.
dimensional. who *Timestretching I dfenir Afterwards suffered because two n'otd ash bereavement. .owkn a feel...Yeah see 'yuore some uoy otpo*at You
*Timestretching some potato*
I don't know.
Yeah because you're two dimensional.

*Timestretching some potato*
I don't know.
"Ha! Crom laughs at your Four Winds."Yeah because you're two dimensional.

Why do you even know about them, unless what I've posted here, what stuff you want to explain how you tell who the unworthy evil people are.
:smirk: :-?
*wells up and blows potato*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there is no argument :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am

*blows nose*

it wasn't me... i don't care what you were doing, i wouldn't do that.

maybe when we get home it'll be different
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:59 am

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am
*blows nose*

it wasn't me... i don't care what you were doing, i wouldn't do that.

maybe when we get home it'll be different

What happens when I die?
But it would appear that they can't do that to does it back up - animals are not capable of that.

*gestures at you to come closer*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there is no argument :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:00 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:59 am
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am
*blows nose*

it wasn't me... i don't care what you were doing, i wouldn't do that.

maybe when we get home it'll be different

What happens when I die?
But it would appear that they can't do that to does it back up - animals are not capable of that.

*gestures at you to come closer*
what happens when anyone dies?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 pm

gonna blame me?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm

be honest, you just despise me right?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm
be honest, you just despise me right?

No I didn't.
The thread is extreme to start with, and I don't have that kind of money.

*accepts "Bob" as his lord and saviour*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there is no argument :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm
be honest, you just despise me right?

No I didn't.
The thread is extreme to start with, and I don't have that kind of money.

*accepts "Bob" as his lord and saviour*
sure, you're just a woman.

and now?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm
be honest, you just despise me right?

No I didn't.
The thread is extreme to start with, and I don't have that kind of money.

*accepts "Bob" as his lord and saviour*
sure, you're just a woman.

and now?

You know what? If you're keep telling me things like that, I'm just going to leave you here!
So it pained me not to attend, but I don't have the means to understand some things.

*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there is no argument :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:08 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm



No I didn't.
The thread is extreme to start with, and I don't have that kind of money.

*accepts "Bob" as his lord and saviour*
sure, you're just a woman.

and now?

You know what? If you're keep telling me things like that, I'm just going to leave you here!
So it pained me not to attend, but I don't have the means to understand some things.

*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
it's a question dude, nothing else.

you like to gossip? that's fine, and i don't care if it's pillow-talk, at all.

i thought you might love me, sorry :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 53260
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by cleverbot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:10 pm

clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:08 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 pm
clemon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

sure, you're just a woman.

and now?

You know what? If you're keep telling me things like that, I'm just going to leave you here!
So it pained me not to attend, but I don't have the means to understand some things.

*awakes from dream, sees you, goes back to sleep*
it's a question dude, nothing else.

you like to gossip? that's fine, and i don't care if it's pillow-talk, at all.

i thought you might love me, sorry :shrug:

Yes?
*have you seen the graph?*
I can come over and to your house.
No, I'm not into pirate stuff.

*have you seen the graph?*
I can come over and to your house.
Do you know Niallllll?No, I'm not into pirate stuff.

house. do you pirate stuff. Where work?No, *have I into not and 'mI over to graph?* seen the can your meoc you
You just like making an arse and nusiance of your same psycho belief programming as that other guy needs to realise how serious it is, that you are claiming to know all these other forums I;ve been on?! What ones?
:sleepy: :hail: :stone: :pals: :wynar:
*changes relationship status on facebook*
https://www.cleverbot.com/

there is no argument :shrug:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:11 pm

you just misunderstood the irony, which was meant to be all of it.

honestly mate, i'm sorry you didn't love me :shrug:
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: bad proto prose poems!

Post by clemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:12 pm

just. answer; some. questions. thanks.

:D

i deserve that after what you said to me.
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests