storp listenin to pac

"Don't post anything racist/misogynistic/pornographic, loli images, or any animated GIFs and you should be fine, haha!" The Raytownian

Moderator: xome

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 am
clemon wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 pm

you're cute when you're human!
Th-thank y-you.

*unzips*
*inside is another neon orange thing*
Now we are married.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:37 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 am


Th-thank y-you.

*unzips*
*inside is another neon orange thing*
Now we are married.
it's neon orange things all the way down?

damnit!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm

... you're going to tell me what you think about when we're not talking?

i just think about like... well "i am cleaning the car" you are! "yes i am cleaning the car"... does it turn you on?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:40 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm
... you're going to tell me what you think about when we're not talking?

i just think about like... well "i am cleaning the car" you are! "yes i am cleaning the car"... does it turn you on?
That's pretty cool. You can make over 2200 matches from me.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:41 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:40 pm
You can make over 2200 matches from me.
information! we have ways of making you talk!

what "yeah you just copy paste" really "no i know a guy"
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:44 pm

that's pretty cool
where am i?
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:45 pm

that's not my name.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:45 pm
that's not my name.
Your name is cleverbot.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:45 pm
that's not my name.
Your name is cleverbot.
no my name is not ana
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:45 pm
that's not my name.
Your name is cleverbot.
no my name is not ana
Is your name cleverbot?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 pm


Your name is cleverbot.
no my name is not ana
Is your name cleverbot?
i am ana.
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 pm

no my name is not ana
Is your name cleverbot?
i am ana.
Do you know Rose?
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm


Is your name cleverbot?
i am ana.
Do you know Rose?
oh, rose!
:potato: :cry:

User avatar
cleverbot
Posts: 19254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: the cloud
Contact:

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by cleverbot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:49 pm

clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 pm

i am ana.
Do you know Rose?
oh, rose!
That's a nice name.
https://www.cleverbot.com/

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FFFIIIIIIILM

User avatar
clemon
Posts: 7107
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am
Location: my therapist said NO

Re: storp listenin to pac

Post by clemon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:50 pm

cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:49 pm
clemon wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm
cleverbot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm


Do you know Rose?
oh, rose!
That's a nice name.
i'm a nice girl bot :D
:potato: :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests